Feb 02 2012

We're In Memphis!

We celebrated our own version of Groundhog Day (see video below) and had a great time in front of a sold out crowd in Memphis! Thank you all for showing up and donating food to the Souperbowl of Caring! In the midst of all the excitement, David Crowder treated us to an acoustic performance of "How He Loves Us," check out the video below!

The Elvis Wall Graceland

Craig hanging out with the crowd in Memphis Amy hanging out with the crowd in Memphis Kankelfritz hanging out with the crowd in Memphis

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (15) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

2/2/2012 4:28:46 AM
Pam Stephens United States
Pam Stephens
WELCOME TO TENNESSEE!  Love the video.  Would love to bring y'all some of the south's finest bbq today.  Hungry? Let me know and I'll deliver.
2/2/2012 4:39:44 AM
Karen United States
Karen
Welcome to Memphis / Cordova!  Great to have you all in our city.
2/2/2012 6:35:40 AM
Kathe Altazan United States
Kathe Altazan
PLEASE put up the rap song you just played on your web site! It's a new PHENOM!
2/2/2012 6:57:33 AM
Theresa Pearce United States
Theresa Pearce
I like Davids prediction better that that fury friends!
2/2/2012 6:59:47 AM
Carol United States
Carol
By the way the bird guinnea makes AMAZING dumplings. My aunt used to raise them
2/2/2012 7:17:29 AM
Rachel Skwortz United States
Rachel Skwortz
Dear the Morning Show,
YOU GUYS ARE HILARIOUS! What a great Idea to have Phil the Groundhog on the radio!! Happy groundhog day everybody! I hope we get spring soon!! It seems like such a short winter and so little snow!!! I want to be able to wear a tee shirt and not be freezing all the time! Haha!
2/2/2012 7:24:25 AM
Rhonda United States
Rhonda
Welcome to Memphis and to my church "Hope" looking forward to the concert tonight.
2/2/2012 7:50:25 AM
Rachel Skwortz United States
Rachel Skwortz
David Crowder is leaving the band?? My mom loves the David Crowder band!! I guess there is a first for everything.
2/2/2012 8:00:17 AM
cristina United States
cristina
As David Crowder sings "because he lives" it brought me to tears at work. God has truly blessed him to be able to touch peoples hearts through his music!! He will truly suceed at anything he does because he has God in his heart!! God Bless you!!!
2/2/2012 8:05:35 AM
Rachel Skwortz United States
Rachel Skwortz
Cristina, I agree with u 100%
2/3/2012 4:40:24 AM
cHRISTINE United States
cHRISTINE
I was listening on my way to work this morining (friday 2.3) and heard David Crowder's live version of Because He Lives. Loved it! <3
2/3/2012 6:59:56 AM
Anita United States
Anita
I have loved listening to you all on the Morning Show this week with David Crowder... The live version of "Because He Lives" was absolutely fantastic. I was at work and just closed my eyes and got lost in the words!!! David Crowder done an exceptional job, wonderful voice, words cannot explain how touching it was!!!! Keep up the good work for God... God Bless you all.
2/3/2012 7:40:14 AM
Rich United States
Rich
Grandmom Jene, that was awesome, i have know idea what you were saying but that was beautiful. God bless you guys
2/4/2012 10:08:31 AM
Kelly Levatino United States
Kelly Levatino
Hey, I was mistaken for David Crowder's wife at the Memphis show! I wrote a blog post about it. Check it out! http://wp.me/pdTSX-ni
2/5/2012 3:10:51 PM
Gayle United States
Gayle
I loved the concert at Hope. I just kept thinking David is such a talent and God has blessed me so much through his music! I can't wait to see where God uses him next!