The Yelling Boss!
How Should You deal with a boss who yells? We have frustrated bosses, the Great American Business Tragedy. Career Builders survey found that 26% of managers said that they weren’t ready to manage. 58% of those managers said they didn’t have the training. So…when they get frustrated they blow up at employees.
1. Try your best never to take it personally.
2. Don’t take the bait. Don’t yell back. If you get drawn in you lose immediately once you engage. Let the boss burn himself out.
3. Ask for specific direction. What is it you need me to do.
4. To the boss…no one respects a yelling, angry, demeaning boss.
The best thing to do!
1 Timothy 2
A Call to Prayer
(1) First of all, then, I urge that entreaties and prayers, petitions and thanksgivings, be made on behalf of all men, (2) for kings and all who are in authority, so that we may lead a tranquil and quiet life in all godliness and dignity. (3) This is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior.
Wow - 17 year old opera singer!