May 03 2012

A few pictures from Mercy Ship Africa

Amy and Jessica, Promotions Manager for K-LOVE in Louisiana, in front of the Africa Mercy.

Amy, Jessica, and Ameza (Akou's mommy)

Doc checking Akou's eyes - she can go home!

5/3/2012 7:01:42 AM
Eva United States
Eva
I've been BLESSED to be in church with MANY of the Dear ones who help run these ships!!!! I ADORE THIS MISSION WORK!!!! I've been blessed to tour Spirit Ship & personally be a part of this ministry....WHAT A BEAUTIFUL GIFT it/they are!!!!! I PRAY God's continued BLESSINGS be poured out on them!!!! Love & Miss Lake Charles!!!!! & CrossRoads Church!!!!<3
5/3/2012 7:06:32 AM
Neil Louwrens, MD United States
Neil Louwrens, MD
Amy, good on you girl. So blessed to see some PR come out of your visit! I know it is a sacrifice to up and leave career and comforts to serve the ship and the nations,  but the reward is so very satisfying, and that satisfaction lingers on and on and.....
Keep lovin on them!
Neil
Crew Physician (2009), M/V Africa Mercy
5/3/2012 10:58:17 AM
Alisa United States
Alisa
I listen to Klove every day at work while I cook. I am a chef and I work in a test kitchen for a national magazine. Your stories have so inspired me! My heart feels so filled with joy and Gods love that I could just run up to the roof top and dance praising God! I was a missionary in Mississippi over 20 years ago and I have such a desire to leave my current career and do Gods work again.I miss it. Its why Im on this earth. I do something everyday to make at least one persons life happy or inspire them and bring them one step closer to God. I so admire you all. I love you and God Bless! Ill keep praying for you alllll! Smile))))
5/3/2012 11:44:08 PM
Jennifer United States
Jennifer
I worked in Africa with Mercy Ships for over 3 years... one of those being on the Africa! So great to see pics of Dr. Glenn and photos by Debra. Great people serving on the ship. I miss them all!
5/4/2012 1:00:23 AM
Ima United Kingdom
Ima
It's like Matt West's song, it's sooooo easy to get caught up in our little world and even become discontent in it. It's only when we dare to look out and see.. that we not only become more appreciative, we also see opportunities to show God's love.
Thank you, KLove. This reinforces what God's been impressing in my heart: there is a world outside of me, of what i know and it's by looking and seeing that i can submit to His will and be built up into His spiritual temple (1Pet 2:5). God bless you guys.
5/4/2012 6:59:11 AM
Ruth United States
Ruth
No words available for expressing the nearness of God's miracles.  Thank you for sharing. Sending Love and Healing Prayers your direction Smile