Jun 13 2012

Mr. Rogers ReMix

If you were raised on Mr. Rogers you'll love this!

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (9) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

6/13/2012 5:53:41 AM
jenni s United States
jenni s
i interned at WQED in Pgh and had the honor of working with Mr. Rogers and his team on several projects.  He was always kind and sweet and loved people with an amazing amount of grace.  He was the real deal.
6/13/2012 7:25:28 AM
Janeen S United States
Janeen S
Loved Mr. Rogers.  Thanks for sharing some sweet memories.  Very nice remix.  Touched my heart.  Made my day.  Laughing
6/13/2012 8:08:36 AM
Chasity United States
Chasity
That is both awesome and vaguely disturbing Smile  I adore Mr. Rogers, though, so anything that introduces him to a new generations has to be good!
6/13/2012 9:00:44 PM
Alex Philippidis United States
Alex Philippidis
Hearing this mash-up sent chills down my spine during my morning drive on Wednesday. I loved the time I spent watching Mister Rogers as a kid, because he was the first adult I ever saw that I thought would never get angry with me or hit me. I miss his gentle nature, and his ability to introduce new things to kids without ever making us feel "dumb" or inadequate. May he rest in His peace...
6/13/2012 9:26:09 PM
Sarah F. United States
Sarah F.
This was awesome. I am of the generation that watched and remember Mr. Rogers. This brings then and now together that should be ageless. If only all the old can be made new to bring the clean values of yesterday to today's confused generation.
Thank you for a wonderful trip down memory lane, I smiled.
6/16/2012 6:01:00 PM
Melissa L. United States
Melissa L.
This remix is so super! I watched this show all the time as a kid and didn't know how much I liked and missed it until I saw this.  Mr. Rogers was one of kind and having him come to young people in this day in age is wonderful.  I bet he is smiling from above to be here in this way.
6/17/2012 10:17:23 AM
Angie S United States
Angie S
AWESOME Mr Rogers, He was definitely "ONE OF A KIND" My daughter's friends tought that the show was boring, but she didn't care she really enjoyed watching it,she is 15 now!! and God Bless whoever did this,, must love Mr Rogers too!!!
6/18/2012 3:02:31 PM
Marisa C United States
Marisa C
I love this video!  Mr. Rogers was my favorite!  I am thankful to the person/s who made this video.  He is now timeless!
6/18/2012 4:42:44 PM
Dees United States
Dees
I loved seeing this!  It has been a long time since I have thought about Mr. Rogers, but I truly enjoyed watching him daily!