Jul 17 2012

Pray for Rain

Join us as we pray for rain in the areas it is needed most. Tell us what are you live in, if you need rain, here or on our Facebook Page.

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (12) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

7/17/2012 11:40:45 AM
Will United States
Will
I just looked at my forecast for tonight in my area! God is so great! It's gonna rain and rain and rain! I am so thankful. God is so amazing and he works in so many different ways!!
7/17/2012 3:26:42 PM
Angela United States
Angela
Prayed with Klove @ 9:25am today... We have rain clouds and thunder in Carmel! Yay!!
7/17/2012 3:56:48 PM
Vicki United States
Vicki
It is raining in Indianapolis!!! Thank you God and KLOVE listeners!
7/17/2012 7:41:45 PM
Shonta Manus United States
Shonta Manus
Prayed with the klove morning show this morning for rain!
We prayed around 9:30am and before noon it was RAINING!!!!It rained off and on for a few hours! GOD IS SO GOOD! Thank you Father for answering our prayers!
7/18/2012 5:32:23 AM
Christine United States
Christine
Good morning.  I just wanted to share that yesterday I prayed with you guys for rain while I was at work.  Last night we got rain!  Praise the Lord!!!!

Thank you for your faithfulness.  God Bless
7/18/2012 6:05:52 AM
lori a. blankenbaker United States
lori a. blankenbaker
yesterday we all prayed for "Healing Rain" with the Michael W. Smith song. bout 7 p.m. in Parker City IN the thunder started. We were afraid it would blow over. I just kept praying for healing rain. God answered that prayer! it rained for about 1/2 an hour! We got almost 2" of rain. My pastor was all excited too as it was her night to water the plants and God did it for her! Take care and God bless. let's keep praying!
7/18/2012 10:19:34 AM
Norma United States
Norma
Yesterday, I pray with you guys, and this morning here in Milwaukee Wisconsin we got rain. Thank God that heard our prayer. Funny that when you guys were about to pray i was not able to hear todays prayer cause of interferience with the radio. but on my own went and pray any way. Im sure my prayer meet the rest of them someway.
By the way I also wanted to thank God for providing his enlightment thrue this radio station. Currently my family and I are going thrue some very difficult times. and i been tunning in latelly and gives me the confort that I desperatelly seek.  Thank you again may God bless all of you.
7/18/2012 10:32:49 AM
Jennifer United States
Jennifer
at 1:16pm in downtown Indianapolis it is raining and with only a 10% chance in todays forcast! Praise you Holy Lord for the much needed rain!!!!
7/18/2012 11:58:16 AM
Donna U United States
Donna U
Where 2 or more are gathered in His name...  Let's keep up the prayers for rain.  It just started raining here in Illinois Smile
7/18/2012 12:43:16 PM
Patricia O'Dowd United States
Patricia O'Dowd
It is raining here. 2:35 p.m.  San Antonio, Texas
7/18/2012 6:55:50 PM
Peggy Kressin United States
Peggy Kressin
Dear Craig, Amy & Kankelfritz,
I prayed with you on Tuesday morning for rain in Wisconsin.  We are now in a severe drought.  We got some sprnkles on Tuesday night and tonight we are having thunderstorms!  All I could think of was "thank you, God, for answering that prayer!!"
Peggy Kressin, Germantwon, WI (Milwaukee area)
P.S.  Thank you for encouraging us every morning Smile
7/19/2012 5:03:39 AM
Trish United States
Trish
I was praying with you for rain earlier this week. Woke up today and it has rained in Belton, MO.

Thank you God for showering us with your love.