Jul 31 2012

What is your eternity?

What is your eternity?

Kankelfritz - waiting for the principal when he was a kid…

Craig - waiting for his wife to come back after finding out he had been drinking…

Amy - the last few days before having a baby

The time it takes for you to stop and the cop to reach your window.
The time it takes for you to cuss after you've backed into something
Waiting for the result of a pregnancy test.
Keeping a smile on your face until the flash
Waiting for your computer to work after is hasn't to check email.
A red light at an intersection when you're late.
A red light at any intersection 90% of the time
Waiting for the cable guy to show up
Waiting for a lady after she say's just a minute
4:55 on Friday
The day before summer vacation
The day before vacation
The beginning of a great kiss
Waiting to get your car fixed after an accident
Christmas Eve
Waiting for The first night in your own place

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (13) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

7/31/2012 4:48:00 AM
Janisha Livermore United States
Janisha Livermore
My eternity ..... Sitting graveside to a child I had to deliver and never take home in my arms to the birth of a healthy baby girl 2 yrs later!!!!!!!
7/31/2012 4:50:14 AM
Debbie United States
Debbie
My enternity was visiting the doctor at 8/12 months pregnant with my first child and the doctor not being able to find the heartbeat. Then waiting for the results of the ultrasound that confirmed my daughter had died in the womb...induced labor did not work and I had to wait for two weeks for natural labor to begin, which happened on my due date.  Enduring the pain and labor knowing I would go home empty handed was almost too much to bear...but God is good and sometimes will give us reconciliation in this natural life.  My first/only grand-daughter Kiyah was born in Germany on 10/26/2010 - the same day my daughter, Caila, was born in 1984...she would have been 26 years old.  That day is now one of joy, celebration, and thankfullness for God's mercy. Praise His Holy Name!
7/31/2012 5:06:30 AM
Lynn United States
Lynn
My eternity is right now, waiting for my husband to return home. We are currently separated and he currently has no desire to reconcile. I am waiting patiently for the Lord to work on his heart b/c right now I feel that he is listening to his gut instead of to the Lord. I continue to work on myself and my relationship with God and allow God to do his work.
7/31/2012 5:45:59 AM
James United States
James
My eternity moment was waiting for the adoption agency to call and tell us our baby had been born.  13 months of waiting and then I missed the call and didn't get it till the next day.  THEN the only time the agency closes during the year started the day I called back and found out our daughter had been born.  We had to wait another week to get our daughter.  THAT was eternity.  NOW the 10 years since feels like a day.  God is good.
7/31/2012 6:19:50 AM
Justin United States
Justin
My eternity is now... Not only have I been dealing with the possibility that I might not be saved, but my little girl just had surgery on Friday and is now stumbling on her road to recovery.  I pray to God that He will heal her and not have to endure another surgery, but I find myself wondering if He hears my prayer since I only pray to Him when it suits me and I have put Him off for so long.  Will He answer my prayers or will He hurt her to humble me?  Will God continue to wait for me or has He closed the door on me? My enternity hurts while I wait and watch my daughter hurt... please pray for her, maybe He will answer your prayers.
7/31/2012 7:09:56 AM
Holly Appel United States
Holly Appel
Eternity for me was waiting to deliver my baby naturally that had passed away in the womb at 18 weeks gestation. It took 3 long days for this to happen.
Then one year later I was 8 weeks pregnant and they could not find the baby's heartbeat. This was friday and they told me to come back on monday. I prayed to god harder than I have ever prayed in my life. He answered my prayer and the baby's heartbeat was strong and healthy when I went back.
It's hard to understand why things happen but God is always there and with you. My son is now 3 and healthy as can be.
7/31/2012 7:27:56 AM
Rachel United States
Rachel
I'm 23 and facing a possible "eternity" situation; I'm getting ready to start a treatment (lupron depot) for endometriosis that is known to have some possible side effects of anything from hot flashes to debilitating pain (really common) to extreme side effects (memory loss, etc.) I'll be on the medication for 6 months. I know the road will likely be hard, but I'm staying positive and looking forward to seeing how God uses the next 6 months.
7/31/2012 7:47:35 AM
mary cobos United States
mary cobos
Eternity is waiting for Jesus our Lord and Savior to come so we can all see Robert,(son,brother,uncle,Daddy) again
7/31/2012 7:56:58 AM
Patsy United States
Patsy
Waiting to see if my husband would be alright after falling out of a tree at 30-35 feet. He broke his back in two places and was 1 millimetor from being paralyzed. His right thumb was almost tore off. But the grace of God was with thim that day. He has two rods approx. 12-14 inches to stablize his spine and his thumb was saved. That was nine years ago. God provided the best neurosurgeons there were that day. The best thing is this got both of us into church and serving the Lord.
7/31/2012 8:05:29 AM
Marie Cook United States
Marie Cook
Waiting for my brother and cousins to come to Christ and accept Him as their personal Lord and Savior.
7/31/2012 10:09:43 AM
Janet United States
Janet
My eternity is right now....I recently found out that my husband was having an affair with someone at his office. We are trying to make our marriage work and I asked him to give me a year and in that year if God doesn't work in his life and he isn't happier or doesn't feel a change then he can leave. I know if he will just give God the year that God can change his heart and he will be a happier person and be happier in our marriage. I have been relying on God all through this situation and it has changed me...if only he would rely on the ONLY One that can make him happy. I continue to rely on God and pray each day that his heart will be changed.
7/31/2012 10:42:53 AM
bettyspringer United States
bettyspringer
You  set my mornings& you make me laugh!
7/31/2012 3:08:38 PM
Pam Chaney United States
Pam Chaney
Kankelfritz took my heart this morning...his testimony overflowed my heart! What courage it took to speak in honesty and sincerity.  I don't think that I have ever been more touched by anything on K-Love than what I was at that moment.  God has given his wife a gift that I hope can always be treasured. I'm sure that others hearing this will be given the courage to own the mistakes they have made and know that Our God will forgive them through Jesus!  Thanks Morning Crew!