We talked about "giving up" on the show yesterday. Giving up is not always a sign of weakness. It can be a sign of strength when we are making changes to better ourselves.
Check out this list to see some things that you may be right to give up!
1. Give up your need to always be right.
2. Give up your need for control.
3. Give up on blame.
4. Give up your self-defeating self-talk.
5. Give up your limiting beliefs.
6. Give up complaining.
7. Give up the luxury of criticism.
8. Give up your need to impress others.
9. Give up your resistance to change.
10. Give up labels.
11. Give up on your fears (Fear is just an illusion. Correct the inside and the outside will fall into place).
12. Give up your excuses (Instead of growing and working on improving ourselves and our lives, we get stuck, lying to ourselves, using all kind of excuses – excuses that 99.9% of the time are not even real).
13. Give up on the past.
14. Give up living your life to others' expectations.
What would you add to the list?