Dec 28 2012

Craig's Cube of Questions

if you had a face-to-face with God and you knew he was going to answer ONE question, what would your question be?

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (13) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

12/28/2012 6:01:03 AM
Mike United States
Mike
Why did you create mosquitoes?
12/28/2012 6:05:25 AM
Eileen United States
Eileen
I'd ask Him how I'm doing. I guess I know in my heart what I need to change to be my best for Him but I'd want to make sure I'm not missing something!
12/28/2012 6:09:16 AM
Shalon Day United States
Shalon Day
I would ask God why he made feet so useful, yet so strange looking!!!!!
12/28/2012 6:14:14 AM
Donna Galloway United States
Donna Galloway
Why did I fall in love with a non-believer who is so kind and has all the fruits of your spirit?  I guess that's my fault for dating him, huh? OK then why did I get MS?
12/28/2012 6:15:31 AM
MAUS United States
MAUS
I would ask this:
I understand anger, and why we have it, and I understand jealousy (kind of), but they are usually a result of pride. So, if pride is such an evil and causes so many problems, why were we created with such a propensity towards it? How does pride help us be more Godly?
12/28/2012 6:20:32 AM
Michele Harris United States
Michele Harris
As soon as I heard this questions on KLove this am, my first thought was ... Why did God make men and women so different and expect us to get along? lol
12/28/2012 6:22:35 AM
Anita Stanfill United States
Anita Stanfill
My husband fell off a roof in june 06 and is a quadripligic.  We believe that God has not healed Jerry for some other purpose.  My question to God would be; Did we fulfill Your plan that You had for us?  And thank Him for the oportunity to serve Him.
12/28/2012 6:26:07 AM
Carla Vornheder United States
Carla Vornheder
If I'm finally having some real facetime with Him, then I assume I'm dead or somehow rid of this body, what I would ask Him is What I can do next?  I have an eternity to serve Him, and I can't imagine anything more joyful.  I couldn't care less about the life I just left.  Are my sister and nieces here?  Did my brother and sister-in-law and nephews make it?  I would love to see them.  Did my dads make it here?  I know that momma is here.  Thank you, Lord.
12/28/2012 6:29:53 AM
Carla Vornheder United States
Carla Vornheder
What could I do, or what could I have done to help my sister's family get past the tragedy that happened to the girls when they were little?  I would ask Jesus what He would have said if He had been in my place.
12/28/2012 6:54:33 AM
Kathy Lantz United States
Kathy Lantz
My one question would be: what is my spiritual talent that God wants me to use to further His Kingdom here on earth?

I strongly feel the Spirit but need to know what direction the Lord needs me to follow.
12/28/2012 6:55:38 AM
Iris United States
Iris
Why?
12/28/2012 7:25:09 AM
April Hedrick United States
April Hedrick
I would probably be speechless but always wondered why I lost my son right before birth.
12/28/2012 8:39:13 AM
Holly United States
Holly
My question I would ask is, "Why didn't you let Methusola (sp sorry) live to be 1,000 years old?"