Sep 14 2009

Hey We Have a NEW Scott and Kelli Blog!!!

Hey Guys!

Welcome to our new Scott and Kelli blog.  We will update the Scott and Kelli blog daily, and we'll share everything from random thoughts and breaks from the show... to fun pictures and videos that we think you might enjoy.  We would also love to know what you would like to see... So feel free to chime in with your thoughts!  We hope that you enjoy the blog and THANKS SO MUCH FOR LISTENING!!!

oops... You can tell it's day one on the blog... I didn't mean to put this picture of just me up :) LOL... Oh well!  Thank God for tomorrows!

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (27) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

8/11/2009 10:07:08 PM
graham ardner United States
graham ardner
Hi Scott and Kelli
You both always make me laugh. Smile

I know how that is--oops, i didn't mean to upload THAT one. LOL

But most of all, it's so awesome to have a God-honoring Christian radio that airs nationwide.

Rock on, dude.

GDA, a fan from Syracuse, NY

8/11/2009 11:19:16 PM
Jason United States
Jason
So those pics are in front of my old school WJU I lived there for a whole year! Thanks for all you do.
8/12/2009 12:29:33 AM
Lisa United States
Lisa
you guys rock thats all i can say love you guys so much keep it up love you guys
8/12/2009 11:47:37 AM
Lisa
Lisa
Hello Scott&Kelli,

I want to tell you that i just stared playing this raido stasion and i love it and it brings tears to my eyes and makes my day at work go fast and very good you guys rock keep it up you are doing Gods work he loves it,I am enjoying this it brings joy to me,Love you guys,
8/12/2009 1:45:37 PM
Alva Poole United States
Alva Poole
Scott and Kelli,

Never was I prouder to be a K Love supporter than yesterday when I heard how graciously and tactfully with the love of Jesus you commented on the unsportsmanlike conduct of Kanye and Serena!  You two really must know Jesus as Lord and Savior.  You turned incidents that are being looked at as racial and evil and you put us all in that same shoe as sinners who are subject to the same weaknesses.  It meant a lot to me as a 57-year old black woman who is a born-again believer in Jesus as my Lord and Savior.  I really do love the K Love ministry and it is times like this when I hear someone on the station do and say exactly like the scriptures say we should that I know my giving is not in vain and God is going to see that I am blessed because of it.  Thank you so much for letting the light of Jesus shine through.  What you do and how you do it helps to promote the unity that Jesus prayed we all would have in Him.  I love  you guys so much and I thank God for you.  I just had to write to let you know.  Thanks, Alva Poole
Chesapeake, VA a.p.poole@att.net
8/14/2009 11:47:13 AM
Cindy United States
Cindy
I stumbled onto k-love in 04, and fell in love with it.  Ive got this son who is now 16 and over the past few years we have *fought* over which station to listen to..and most of the time I would win. He does love his R & B, rap and that sort of music but it has to be g rated.  I wanted to share with  y'all...that some of his recent downloads onto his mp3 players have been christian songs!!!!!  And I have *caught* him singing along with k-love but of course Im not allowed to even let on that I have noticed <wink>  so thank you and keep up the great work!!

Cindy in Kentucky
8/14/2009 11:54:21 AM
Brigitte United States
Brigitte
Hey Scott and Kelli,
I think I just sent a request to you on the other format but then I came across this one and thought "hmmm did I do that right?"  LOL!  Anyway I am looking for the list of the months in which to buy certain products that you were discussing on the show today!  If you wouldn't mind shooting me and email or just posting it, that would be great!  And if you are ever in Chandler, Arizona, stop by Cornerstone Christian Fellowship and say hello!  We have one of the largest and best Singles Ministries in the state.....or at least that is my opinion!!
Thanks for all you are doing to spread the word of our Savior, Jesus Christ!

Brigitte
8/31/2009 11:09:21 PM
Susan United States
Susan
Scott and Kelli you and everyone at K-LOVE not only do a great job but you are all so fine tuned into the Holy Spirit and minister to so many that you will only be aware of the amount of people you touch when you stand before the King.  God Bless you.  Susan
9/10/2009 7:03:41 PM
Jim United States
Jim
You guys at Klove are great.  When I visited there in February, I felt like it was a second home to me since we have KLOve on 24/7 somewhere in the house and in the vehicles.  I never listened or liked christian music when I was younger, but now I just don't get enough of it.  If there is a concert around I try to make it.  Mark Schultz is in a couple of weeks and Casting Crowns is this week. Last month we saw Chris Sligh, Merideth Andrews, Aaron Witt and Aaron Shust.  It was awsome and a night to remember.  Keep up the great works of our Savior and God bless!
9/18/2009 5:58:21 AM
Kevin United States
Kevin
Hello scott its awesome how God works is it not.
thats exactly why i pledge. because of the work you guy's do for Gods kingdom. I am glad that God allows me to do this. I haven always been faithful with my gift I ask you to forgive me but when i here those kind of story like brets. i have to be fatiful God is calling me to be. thank God you guys are there.
9/20/2009 3:22:14 PM
Clayton Marlowe United States
Clayton Marlowe
I just wanted both of you to know how important K-LOVE is to me.  Five years ago my daughter was eight years of age.  My wife had just hung up the phone after arguing with the telephone company over an issue.  She burst into tears and yelled, "I am not stupid!  I am not an idiot!  I just didn't understand." and fell to her knees and squatted on the kitchen floor.  The rude and discourteous operator broke my wife's heart and now she was in tears.  Out of nowhere, my daughter left the T.V. set and came into the kitchen.  She crawled into my wife's lap by sitting on her thighs, wrapped her legs around her waist, place both of her arms around my wife's neck, and faced her almost nose to nose.  My daughter said, " Don't cry, mommy.  You are not stupid.  Today, K-LOVE said that Jesus loves us all.  Jesus loves you, mommy.  And I love you, too!"  I knelt down beside both of them, held them in my arms and cried happy tears because my daughter was hearing those words from K-LOVE radio station.
Everyone must know how important your station is to our youth, to our communities, to our country, and to our lives.  My daughter even after five years still listens and sings Christian songs from K-LOVE.  Also to let you both know.....Jesus loves you, too!  God Bless You in the Name of our Lord, Jesus.
Clayton
10/5/2009 3:17:05 PM
Nilson Caires Rabello (Nill/Brazil) Brazil
Nilson Caires Rabello (Nill/Brazil)
Hello galley...

You don't have notion of the as I am happy for knowing a program so for top as the one of you.
In the work, at home, in the ability, in fact, every place where it can be connected, I am always linked to K-Love FM, it was one of the best encounters than I had in the NET. I am fan of the program presented by you... because you know as doing an end in the afternoon happy. I feel honest for, through the music there played, to praise ours Mr. Jesus Cristo, that is worthy of every honor and glory.
My name is Nill, I live in Brazil, in a city of called interior Sidrolândia that is in the state of Mato Grosso of the South the state of the Swampland.
Congratulations to you two... continue with that wonderful, blessed program for heaven's sake...
Order a hello for me, because I am in he/she listens to it, daily....

Hugs...
P.S.: Excuse the vocabulary, I am learning slowly... I am just a beginner in the English language.
10/10/2009 10:55:54 AM
Jennifer Brown United States
Jennifer Brown
It's b/c of people like you, that I love to listen to the radio.
10/22/2009 11:19:23 AM
Sue Lake United States
Sue Lake
I heard you read the email about a listener going to the Casting Crowns concert tonight. Then you mentioned that people can check the KLOVE website for the concert schedule. I hope people do that to support the artists who perform on KLOVE.
Tonight Jeremy Camp is performing in the Portland Oregon area and my husband and I are driving up from Salem to hear Jeremy and his team perform. What a blessing it will be to attend this concert. We are also going to listen to Toby Mac-Reliant K on December 13 in Salem. Thank you, KLOVE, for promoting these artists and their concerts.
12/1/2009 6:43:33 AM
MKD United States
MKD
I discovered KLove only 2 months or so ago.. and I hear voices on the radio when I get to listen, usually to and from work, errands and some eves. at home.. Well, I looked on here and saw the beautiful pics of you guys.. and it seems to match the personalities-dont you think??? You are great!
12/13/2009 1:09:55 AM
Na Lee United States
Na Lee
Here's the link to where Johnny Diaz and 10th Avenue North was dancing to Mercy Me's song... Hope you enjoy it..
12/13/2009 1:37:39 AM
Tara Hogue United States
Tara Hogue
Hey Scott and Kelli, you guys are doing an awesome job. I had to do a website for one of my college classes, and it has something like what you guys are doing. God Loves You!
12/28/2009 11:43:27 PM
Elise United States
Elise
Thanks for keeping my radio always lively and fun whenever I get back from a long day of school. I love tuning into you guys and finding out what's new in your lives. Keep loving God! Because He certainly loves you!!
1/1/2010 6:32:11 AM
Hannah Joy United States
Hannah Joy
hey scott and kelli! YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love to listen to you on afternoons after school! God Bless!
~Hannah Joy
1/1/2010 7:32:35 AM
Andrew United States
Andrew
Hi,  my name is Andrew.  I have been listening to your station for about 2 months.  I am a new Christian, about 6 months.  I am joining the Army and I leave March 31st.  I would just like your station and all listeners to not forget about our troops.  I am going in as infantry so I will be in the heat of the battle soon enough.  I am not at all worried since I have God with me at all times.  But what I am mainly asking for is for everyone to pray for the ones who don't believe.  They are the ones who truly need it since they don't know the truth.  I would also like to email you guys as often as I can so you have a close connection with me with my journey in the Army and also so everyone else can hear about what soldiers go through and how their life is.  Also thank you for what you guys are doing with this amazing music you play.  So many times it has helped me in rough times.  So thank you.  If you would like more info as I go through training and my life let me know I will gladly share as much as I can.

Andrew, God Bless
1/15/2010 8:01:24 PM
Diane United States
Diane
My nephew just called from Slidell, LA. all roads into New Orleans have been shut down. They are expecting 200,000 for the Super Bowl Championship celebration! WOW!
1/17/2010 5:51:02 AM
Kelly Scott Strickland United States
Kelly Scott Strickland
Hi Kelli & Scott,

I couldn't believe my ears the first time I heard your show and you said, "This is Scott & Kelli."  Since that day I have been waiting to hear you say "this is Kelli & Scott" (just one time).  I only want to hear this because my first name is Kelly and my maiden name is Scott.  I just thought it was a neat co-incidence.  Thanks for the fun and music.
Kelly Scott Strickland
1/23/2010 11:25:42 AM
Watch Full Movies Free Online United States
Watch Full Movies Free Online
Hey Scott and Kelli, you'r photos are awesome? Who made them? I totally love you'r blog Smile
2/19/2010 4:34:06 PM
James D. McDonough United States
James D. McDonough
As a Newbie, I am always searching online for articles that can help me. Thank youWow!
3/21/2010 10:39:06 PM
Leandra United States
Leandra
You guys are awesomeSmileSmileand funny!Smile
8/18/2010 5:54:23 AM
Colleen Gudge United States
Colleen Gudge

People who made a difference in my Monday!!!

Scott & Kelli, thank you and all who make KLove possible. I just wanted to share with you an incident that happened to me that really made a difference in my Monday.I was walking my dog at a local dog park. I lost my car keys and was feeling very discouraged in finding them. I had locked my phone & house keys in my car & didn't know what I was going to do if I didn't find them. This is a huge park & finding the keys would be like looking for a needle in a haystack! I began tracing my steps and praying to God for help. Very shortly thereafter while searching through some very barby bushes, people started coming over and asking what happened. Before I knew it there were over half a dozen people of all ages searching with me. One lady even offered to drive me home! I can't express how amazing this was. Only a few minutes later, the keys were found. Everyone just about cheered. I expressed my deepest gratitude and told them how truly blessed I was that complete strangers would be so willing to help!. It may not seem like a big deal but while in Scriptures today I read how we must completely trust in God. I did & can tell you how humbled I was by God's prompt answer. As I was driving off, your station was playing "Who am I" by Casting Crowns. I wept because I have not experienced so clearly an act of God's enormous love especially for something so trival as finding my car keys! If you could read this on the air & please let those who helped know how  very much they made a difference in my Monday!!!!
3/28/2011 3:51:44 PM
Aaron Bradley United States
Aaron Bradley
Hey Guys!  Thank you so much for your positive message about Pastor Matthew Barnett's new book "The Cause Within You"!  You guys are a huge blessing and are touching so many people around the world!  It was so encouraging to hear you talk about the book and the hope and life it will bring to so many people!