Dec 15 2009

TobyMac freestyles about Ugly Sweaters

Here's a few shots from tobyMac's visit to the K-LOVE studios. Toby spent a little hang time in the studio with us, and he shared about everything from whether he was a Coke or Pepsi guy, Pepsi, by the way, to where he was spending Christmas. He also shared about how much fun they have been having on the Winter Wonder Slam Tour! For the first time in a long time, he did some Freestyle rapping, and we will post the video here on the blog, in case you missed it, or want to share it with your friends!!! He will be closing out the Winter Wonder Slam tour in Phoenix, AZ, and he wants everyone that's coming to wear their Ugly Christmas Sweaters!!! Oh Yeahhhh! Got a picture of you in your ugly Christmas Sweater... Post it!!!

Tags: ,
Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (14) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

11/29/2009 4:19:37 PM
kelly United States
kelly
how do you watch the free style about the ugly sweater?  Smile
11/29/2009 4:24:10 PM
Julia United States
Julia
i love tobymac! god bless him for touching the lives of soo many each day including mine! god bless you all1!!!
11/29/2009 5:50:41 PM
Alan Forsyth Czech Republic
Alan Forsyth
Love it - wish I could jump the Atlantic with my ugly sweater for the show!

Thanks for your support of these artists who truly have something worthwhile to say...
11/29/2009 7:46:35 PM
Manda United States
Manda
This is SO COOL!
11/29/2009 8:04:04 PM
Margaret George United States
Margaret George
I LOVE tobyMac!!!  My whole family does in fact but my 11 year old daughter, Kaitlyn & I are his biggest fans.  We see him anytime he is in our area (we usually drive several hours to catch his show).  I am so excited that you got him to freestyle on your show.  That is something we have never seen before & he & his boys were awsome as usual.  Thanks for providing such great entertainment & such a wonderful message of our Lord & the fact that it isn't just the old fashioned hymns that I grew up on but jammin popular music the kids like today as well. God bless you and may you have many more years to provide entertainment such as this to reach such a lost generation.  Thank you for all that you do.
11/29/2009 8:31:47 PM
Janelle United States
Janelle
It was great to hear TobyMac on KLove today. The positive attitudes I get from Klove and the artists who visit really make a difference for me and my family in a time like this. I got laid off today, but I also got to have a good time with KLove. I laughed along with TobyMac and Scott and that is always Positive and Encouraging. So God Bless Klove, for everything they do for all of us everyday.
11/30/2009 11:43:57 AM
Heidi United States
Heidi
I think all artits should do freestyle. This was the BEST! I have so many ugly sweaters....
12/1/2009 7:32:42 PM
Carolynn DePaul United States
Carolynn DePaul
I've never heard or seen a tobyMac freestyle rap before, it was really COOL! And I have NO ugly sweaters!  Thanks tobyMac and K-love.
12/2/2009 9:22:27 AM
Patricia Tessmer United States
Patricia Tessmer
Hi KLove,  It was interesting to hear Toby Mac.  I like his music.  I never heard him do rap before. I'm not particularly fond of that type of music but it was interesting to see him to do freestyle about ugly sweaters.  It certainly is an interesting topic.  Continue the postive & caring messages Toby brings with his music along with K Love's positive messages.
12/4/2009 10:29:32 PM
rosie & julio United States
rosie & julio
Our daughter, Leah, 10 yrs. old loves Toby Mac. Thanx for your hard work in The Lord.
1/7/2010 1:46:46 AM
Bronwyn Norris United States
Bronwyn Norris
I think it is Toby Mac because he is awesome I know it is him for sure
1/8/2010 1:01:49 PM
Terrie United States
Terrie
Sorry I missed you when you were here in Sacramento.  Hope to catch you next time you are in town.  I love your music because it is reality and can be appreciated by people of all ages.  I say that because I'm over 50 and I enjoy it with my 2 young children (son 14 and daughter 11).  Keep on singing what's in your heart and God bless you and your family.
3/7/2010 4:45:28 PM
Sara Canada
Sara
I LOVE TOBYMAC!!!!
3/31/2010 2:36:39 AM
Leandra United States
Leandra
You are too funny Tobymac!