Jan 07 2010

Special guests in the KLOVE studio!!!

Chris and Conrad are going to in with us this afternoon... The guys who sing K-LOVE favorite "Lead Me To The Cross." Is there anything that you would like to ask them? Is there any particular song that you would like to here them play? We are think about playing a game with them, to see how well they know each other...What should we ask???

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (22) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

12/14/2009 10:22:06 AM
Daniel S. United States
Daniel S.
The question that I have is: How did they begin writing Christian music?
I am listening to KLove online.
12/14/2009 10:23:42 AM
cgarcia United States
cgarcia
When you are singing do you ever feel the presence of GOD so much it seems you can't sing anymore?
12/14/2009 10:37:09 AM
Jasmine United States
Jasmine
What is your favorite Bible verse?
12/14/2009 10:40:34 AM
Connie Ellis United States
Connie Ellis
Seeing you live makes us homesick! Hi from North Carolina! Boe, Connie, and the kids!
12/14/2009 3:56:07 PM
Kim United States
Kim
I heard your comment & no, there isn't a "christian comrades" on the net. Frown  LOL

But that would be a cool band name! Smile

Thanks for the blessings you provide on K-Love every day!
12/14/2009 4:03:12 PM
Erik United States
Erik
Please tell me that you were allowed to record that version of Lead Me to The Cross!!!

Very nice.
12/14/2009 4:03:29 PM
Keyna United States
Keyna
you guys sound so wonderful singing that song live. not too many people sound the same live.... so awesome.... God bless u both and K-love. :>)
12/14/2009 4:05:45 PM
Mike Alger United States
Mike Alger
Hey guys... I'm Mike Alger, music pastor at South Reno Baptist Church (1st stop on the Listener Appreciation Tour.) I needed to tell the "Christian Comrades" that the response to their coming has been overwhelming. Our phone's been ringing off the hook since it was announced. We hear there are even buses coming down from as far away as Sacramento and Oregon! We can't wait to have them and Johnny and Brian here. Travel safe guys, and we'll see you Saturday!
12/14/2009 4:06:48 PM
Traci Shaw United States
Traci Shaw
Chris and Conrad you rock!

"Lead Me to the Cross"
You Blessed Me!

Traci Shaw
12/14/2009 4:08:07 PM
Connie Ellis United States
Connie Ellis
For the game: How did Chris propose to Mary? and vice versa!
12/14/2009 4:18:39 PM
Barbara Ettner United States
Barbara Ettner
I was just in the car and I heard Chris and Conrad sing "Lead Me to the Cross" live onair.  It was so beautiful to hear that song live.  I loved the slower way they did the song and the different harmonies and descants they put on with it. They are wonderful singers and God has truly blessed them.   Tell them thank you!
12/14/2009 4:33:39 PM
Dena United States
Dena
I absolutely love the song "Lead me to the Cross". My question is this...How can I know, really know that the Cross is for me too? I really need to know how God could ever include me into His plan. How can I really understand the cross and that it is for me??  Can you help? I so much want to know without a doubt that as insignificant as I am can be one that He died for.
12/14/2009 4:39:02 PM
Fujii Family United States
Fujii Family
Hi Guys, Great job everyone at K-Love. Chris and Conrad, We will be seeing you in Reno this saturday night. How cool, to give us here in Reno a listener appreciation concert. We are really looking  forword to it. We are gathering up our teen group the Coyotes at NCHS (Nevada Christian Homeschool) We are spreading the word to everyone. It will be a wonderful evening. Thanks again, and God Bless you, and yours.Love The Fujii Family----It was good to see you Scott, in sacramento during TOBY. Hi To sweet Kelli!
12/14/2009 4:42:55 PM
vicky United States
vicky
u guys sound so awesome live....Thank you for the inspiring music... God bless u both and K-love.
12/14/2009 4:45:03 PM
Pierre Lauzer Canada
Pierre Lauzer
Just working late in my office in sub zero weather up here in Ontario Canada.

You guys make my day....... Thanks for being positive and encouraging not dull and hairy. Smile
12/14/2009 4:47:40 PM
Kim United States
Kim
Yeah Chris mayo is gross!!!  Mustard is the only thing for sandwiches.  You probably know but if your wife is making dip that calls for mayo use plain yogurt instead and then you can enjoy too Smile Love your music.
12/14/2009 4:50:52 PM
Gabby Mullins United States
Gabby Mullins
I am going to the consert at South Reno Baptist on Saterday and I am so excited!  Thank you for all the great and empowering music! God bless both of you on your journey!
12/15/2009 12:23:16 AM
Karin Appleby United States
Karin Appleby
Hey,

I just wanted to thank Scott and Kelli, Chris and Conrad, for some of the funniest most enjoyable banter today on the radio! The program was on here in the Denver area right when I picked my kids up form school. My eight year old twins were laughing hysterically at the D.J. imitations, the Kutie (cootie) jokes and loved the laser hair removal stories. They kept saying turn it up, turn it up.  When they heard "Lead Me to the Cross" my son said mom I think I would like to get their CD. These are really cool guys. I must tell you my heart swelled with graditude! He loved getting to know the artists behind the music and now he is interested in their music as well. From a grateful mothers heart-THANK YOU!
12/15/2009 3:06:05 PM
Mary United States
Mary
I had the most wonderful time listening to you'll yesterday.  I was inspired by these great artists for God.  I laughed at my computer at work and on the way home..It was awesome.  Love the hair laser removal and the large biceps..Kelli and Scott I look forward to hearing you'll everyday.
My heart overflows..
Mary
12/17/2009 2:09:26 AM
Jody Diane Hildebrant United States
Jody Diane Hildebrant
her little girl i love there songs
2/17/2010 10:03:31 PM
Angela Goff United States
Angela Goff
I really appreciated your new song "Lead Me".  It really spoke to my heart today as I was heading home from work.  I look forward to getting your new music CD.  Thanks for the ministry you perform and graciously give!
3/23/2010 10:35:51 AM
Katie_K3 United States
Katie_K3
I really like the song where the party's at . It's an awesome song . It's the one that put me into christian music everything about the song is great. I don't know what I would do without K love now that I listen to it almost every day . It's a habit that I don't wanna break.