Feb 02 2010

Who Do You Look Like???

This week on Facebook you're supposed to put up a picture of the celebrity that you look like on your profile...

I get Bruce Willis, Vin Diesel and most often Andrew Zimmeren from the Bizarre Foods show.  Kelli gets Wonder Woman... I think Melissa Gilbert!  What do you think???  Who do people say you look like???

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (21) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

1/22/2010 4:11:47 AM
Veronica Switzerland
Veronica
Hey there!

I am sitting and listening to you in Basel Switzerland and just wanted to comment on your discussion of 'Doppelgänger' and where the word come from. This word is German, and literally means 'double-walker'. Smile

1/22/2010 4:18:03 AM
matthew United States
matthew
jack osbourne i dont know why. I don't look like him
1/22/2010 6:06:56 AM
Pshone Grace United States
Pshone Grace
What is the link to find out who you look like?? Thanks
Pshone
1/22/2010 6:19:15 AM
Sarai Robinson United States
Sarai Robinson
I got told once that I looked like Selena the mexican singer from Corpus Christi, Texas. =D
1/22/2010 6:37:28 AM
Margie United States
Margie
Thinking who I look like... I have never met my biological father, years ago as I was struggling with who I am, wondering if I am like him. I felt led to a song that talked about looking like my father, living my life so that others can see my father in my eyes. Of course for me that meant other can see Jesus in my and my life. So when people think I look like someone I hope they think I have a family resemblance to Jesus. Hopefully they see more of him than me.
1/22/2010 7:29:59 AM
MarLa United States
MarLa
One you guys, I'm sure, do not know.  I have gotten comments that I look like Olga Tañon (Puertorican singer).  I see it in the eyes and hair...I'm ok with that. Smile
1/22/2010 7:51:34 AM
Angela Davis United States
Angela Davis
My husband and I have a facebook together our profile pic I have Fred and Wilma Flintstone if you seen us we are the spitting image of them.  Funny
1/22/2010 7:58:08 AM
Rebecca United States
Rebecca
I totally agree that you all look like Andrew Zimmern and Wonder woman. My twin sister and I have the same picture of Barbie as our pictures...

Because in our own mind's eyes, we will always look like Barbie...
1/22/2010 7:59:08 AM
Sharonbeth United States
Sharonbeth
I've been told that I look just like Linda Carter/Wonder Woman too!  Maybe Kelli and I are sisters?!
BTW, I was too embarassed to put a picture of WW as my status...you're a good woman to be able to do that! Wink
1/22/2010 8:10:41 AM
Trudy United States
Trudy
Kelli you do look like Wonder Woman and Scott you look like Andrew. I have been told I look like Sally Field. That was when she was running around with the Bandit. I was much younger also.
1/22/2010 8:25:01 AM
Elise United States
Elise
Well, to teenagers like me it's bad when your friends say you look like your mom. Unfortunately, everyone I meet who knows my mother says, "You look exactly like your mom!" Oh, well. I guess I won't have any worries about being adopted right?
1/22/2010 10:03:51 AM
Mary United States
Mary
Scott

you shared a quote from your pastor regarding what it takes to keep a marriage strong.  Can you please repeat that for me?  It is something that I have believed for a long time but could not put into words.
1/22/2010 12:02:37 PM
Faith Sisters in Christ United States
Faith Sisters in Christ
AT CHURCH ME AND OTHER CHRISTIANS WERE ONA BIBLE QUIZ TEAM AND I LOOKED JUST LIKE A GIRL NAMED LAURA (I THINK) I AM 13 YEARS OLD NOW AND THAT WAS A FEW YEARS AGO THAT WE WERE ABOUT TO GO TO A JUNIOR BIBLE QUIZ MATCH AND SHE GAVE ME A BRACELET!ASK JESUS INTO YOUR HEART! JESUS IS LORD! GOD IS LOVE! GOD AND JESUS LOVE US ALWAYS AND FOREVER! LOVE FOREVER!
1/22/2010 6:46:55 PM
Hannah Joy United States
Hannah Joy
Hey there! I'm not sure if i look like anyone famous but everyone says that i look like my mom but i just like to look different then everyone else becuase i am special and made by GOD! Smile B-)
~Hannah Joy
1/22/2010 8:54:33 PM
Patricio, Acevedo United States
Patricio, Acevedo
my wife and friends say i look alot like Russel Crowe especially from the movie gladiator, and i was once told i look like one of those guys from the movie 300, thank you for your time and god bless
1/22/2010 8:57:58 PM
Patricio, Acevedo United States
Patricio, Acevedo
my wife and friends say i look alot like Russel Crowe, especially from the movie gladiator
1/22/2010 10:28:24 PM
Ronald Heater United States
Ronald Heater
People say I look like Drew Carey...
1/22/2010 10:38:49 PM
Melissa United States
Melissa
I you agree with the others that do look like Wonder Woman and that Andrew dude.  I just look like me--no one famous Smile  Kelli, don't worry about your husband liking Linda Carter, my husband also had an infatuation (sp?) with her. You all are awesome to get up early this week!  I thought getting up at 5:30a.m. was early--and you all are up much earlier than that.  Thank God for you and your wonderful ministry Smile
1/23/2010 1:27:01 AM
Carolyn Martinusen United States
Carolyn Martinusen
I get told I look like Rosie O'Donnell. Ugh,  ok. Not very flattering, but I think they compare us because of my humor, and I'm funny and make people laugh all the time. Also, I am a bit of a big girl like her, but I am more solid with muscle. I guess it's better than being told I look like Buddah.
1/23/2010 8:28:48 AM
Jacque United States
Jacque
I listen to you every morning on my way to work when the station comes in. For some reason Klove  does not always come in so clear. I take the same route to work every day, not sure why it is so bad on some days and clear on others? I also listen on my computer when I am home.
    I just wanted to let you know, You keep saying the Love dare book was inspired by the movie Fire Proof, The movie was actually inspired by the book! I watched an interview with Kirk Cameron after wards. He states the book inspired the movie! Just to let you know!
Great music! God Bless!
1/24/2010 8:58:01 AM
Faith H United States
Faith H
haha yeah kelli does look like WW and scott looks like anndrew. lol everyone i know always says i look just like my mom!!! how wierd! who knew?  lol