Feb 10 2010

Duuuuude! Comedian Nick Arnette is in the house!

We are so excited to welcome Nick Arnette to our show today! He believes that God uses laughter to help us face the challenges of life. Learn more about Nick here! http://mychurchcomedy.com/

Questions or comments for Nick? Feel free to post them here!

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (12) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

1/29/2010 7:08:42 AM
Faith Sisters in Christ United States
Faith Sisters in Christ
Do you have any tips for reading the Bible and Praying. I am not really the beat at it and stuff. also do you think JESUS is coming back soon beacause of all of the earthquakes and storms and stuff? Please let me know. I am Destiny Faith
1/29/2010 7:15:43 AM
Faith Sisters in Christ United States
Faith Sisters in Christ
GOD IS LOVE
1/29/2010 7:53:51 AM
Leandra United States
Leandra
You should have Tim Hawkins on sometime.

That would be cool.
1/29/2010 7:59:03 AM
Larry Kleist United States
Larry Kleist
I would like to get a print of the Book of Dude
1/29/2010 8:09:42 AM
Christine United States
Christine
Hey, I think the text people refer to when saying God doesn't give you more than you can bear is 1Cor 10:13 "The temptations in your life are no different from what others experience. And God is faithful. He will not allow the temptation to be more than you can stand. When you are tempted, he will show you a way out so that you can endure." NLT from Biblegateway.com
Thanks for the laughs!  Keep 'em coming!
1/29/2010 8:20:03 AM
Donna Sturdevant United States
Donna Sturdevant
My understanding is that Mother Theresa was quoted as saying "God never gives us more than we can handle. I just wish He didn't trust me so much!"
1/29/2010 8:25:17 AM
Teresa Wells United States
Teresa Wells
A few years ago, one of my daughters ran up to me and said very enthusiastically "Dude! You'll never guess what happened in school today!" I said "Did you just call me Dude?" We all laughed about it and then I sort of forgot about it for a few months. Then one day, that same daughter had a friend over to the house. This friend said Dude to me for whatever reason and my daughter quickly corrected the little girl, telling her she should never call me Dude Smile It has since become a family joke which has kept us laughing in some very difficult times. I would buy several copies of Nick Arnette's book if he were to grace us with a KLove version! One for myself, each of my three girls and my parents. That would be awesome Dude!
1/29/2010 2:52:06 PM
beth United States
beth
I heard about the dude book, and I know 3 family members who would just love it (although, moms & wives maybe not so much)!  Hoping you'll put more out there for us!  Really enjoyed listening to you today - thanks for making the ride home fun!
1/29/2010 4:20:40 PM
Lisa Dahlin United States
Lisa Dahlin
I'd like a couple of copies of the Dude book if reprinted.  Sure enjoyed listening this afternoon. Laughed out loud as I was driving.  Thanks.
1/30/2010 3:37:43 PM
Beth United States
Beth
I would love a copy of THE BOOK OF DUDE. My son and I laughed out loud and were trying hard to get the dude of the country before Nick could say it.
1/30/2010 6:22:09 PM
Christina Socias United States
Christina Socias
Dude-ronomy 30:19. Let's choose what God desires for us= Life & Blessing. Amen!! Smile

From Christina in San Antonio. I love the song "The Blessing" by John Waller. Everyday is a choice!!
1/31/2010 3:57:55 PM
Valerie McKenzie United States
Valerie McKenzie
LOVED The Book of Dude!!   Would love to buy a couple.