Mar 04 2010

Puppy Tweets!

Have you heard of "Puppy Tweets?!" A new device allows your dog to send you a "tweet" while you are at work! Is that crazy or what?! What's the craziest gadget you've heard of lately? Would you buy it?

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (13) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

2/26/2010 11:09:13 PM
Brandon United States
Brandon
the puppy tweets is up there as pretty crazy but what about the little mops you are supposed to attach to your dogs' feet so that when they walk around the house on the hardwood floors they dust/buff the floor.
2/26/2010 11:22:50 PM
Jasmine United States
Jasmine
That is probably the craziest one I have heard of! Smile
2/26/2010 11:23:48 PM
Brandon United States
Brandon
or what about the device that lets you over the internet, start your oven for dinner, adjust the lighting in your house, unlock the front door and even run a hot bath.
2/26/2010 11:29:54 PM
FAITH SISTERS IN CHRIST United States
FAITH SISTERS IN CHRIST
no! I would not waste money on that, but give money to chile cambodia and haiti and africa and other place. as leeland and brandon and heaths song says 'meet the needs for the poor and the needy God ill follow YOU into into the world! www.youtube.com and type in Follow You Leeland with Brandon Heath and there is haiti and cambodia and other versions! it touches your heart! God is love! God bless you!
2/27/2010 12:19:36 AM
Patricia United States
Patricia
I think that's nuts!!! SmileSmileSmile
And no I would not buy it!
2/27/2010 12:49:00 AM
Bob United States
Bob
I don't know about tweets, but, I do have several friends whos dogs have facebook accounts and update regularly.
2/27/2010 6:18:44 AM
james harvey United States
james harvey
the weirdest gadget i have seen would have to be a nose hair trimmer and on the other end of it was an electric tooth brush.lol. i dont think i would want to use that tooth brush after using teh nose hair trimmer
2/27/2010 6:52:53 AM
Falco United States
Falco
Sounds pretty crazy to me!
2/27/2010 7:28:22 AM
Leandra United States
Leandra
How can a dog "tweet" someone??????  I think that is just Weiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrddddddddd! lol
thanks for everything Kelli!  You are so funny'-)
God Bless,
~Leandra
2/27/2010 7:32:50 AM
FAITH SISTERS IN CHRIST United States
FAITH SISTERS IN CHRIST
GOD IS LOVE
2/27/2010 8:17:58 AM
Tisha United States
Tisha
That IS crazy...although I probably wouldn't buy it...i would like to see how it works! :-D Thanks for sharing Kelli!
2/28/2010 1:24:17 AM
Bonnie Knasel United States
Bonnie Knasel
I don't know of any new gadgets that I'd buy, or just how this one works, but it's a bit scary! If my dog was smart enough to send me tweets, I don't think I'd have the nerve to go home! LOL If he can send me tweets, what else is he capiable of doing?
2/28/2010 3:09:54 PM
Bev United States
Bev
I don't think I'd buy a gadget so that my dog could "tweet" me.  But this one that Brandon mentioned sounds funny and efficient!  Made me laugh. : )
"the little mops you are supposed to attach to your dogs' feet so that when they walk around the house on the hardwood floors they dust/buff the floor."