Mar 09 2010

Pray for Addison Road

Thanks for praying for Addison Road. The band is on tour with Sanctus Real and we just learned from the guys in Sanctus Real yesterday that Addison Road's RV caught fire and all of their clothing, including the clothing and toys for their baby was lost. Learn more about how you can help here!

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (18) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

2/24/2010 11:09:01 PM
Becca United States
Becca
Addison Road needs our prayers
2/25/2010 4:27:20 AM
James Gurksnis United States
James Gurksnis
I just heard about the horrible tragedy involving Addison Road's tour bus. Thank God no one was hurt. It shows you how fragile life can be. It's a miracle no one was hurt.

K-Love is a blessing in a world where the mainstream media tells us otherwise.
2/25/2010 5:01:09 AM
Paul United States
Paul
Here in WA we are already taxed for processed foods.  Just go to any restaurant, fast food or otherwise.  The only place they dont charge tax for "Processed foods" is in the supermarket.  The reason for the increase in tax is we have to all eat, and that's another way for the Gov to make up the difference for the money they gave away to the banks and....  Scripture mentions in no cretin way, that in the last days before the Lords return, that things like this will happen.  I dont like the increase and we cant stop the gov, but it assures me the Lord is coming soon, even possibly this day.  Even so, come Lord Jesus.
2/25/2010 5:02:23 AM
Elizabeth United States
Elizabeth
today is my son and brother Josiah's birthday, could you say happy birthday to him and play him a special song, he listens to you every day and today he is sick.. and tell him that his family loves him. he is 13..
2/25/2010 6:01:22 AM
Kenny J. United States
Kenny J.
wow. its such a relief that on one was hurt. but we all know that God had his reasons for letting this happen. il be praying for you guys.
2/25/2010 6:09:34 AM
Paul United States
Paul
I agree with the increase in taxes for beer, wine, pop, cigarettes, etc, those are luxury items and are bad for you anyway.  But to increase tap and bottled water (a necessity for life) is what I disagree with.  If the rise in taxes was really to get us to eat batter, then they could regulate better choices for us, not raise taxes.  The consumers are struggling to put food on the table now as it is.  Raising taxes will only take the food out of their mouth.  Who really benefits from taxes anyway?
2/25/2010 6:11:17 AM
???? United States
????
praise the lord no one was hurt and my family will do anything to help them absolutly anything
2/25/2010 6:15:04 AM
Elena D United States
Elena D
I heard about what happened and i feel horrible about what happened i love the music and i felt felt closer to God with the music. My friends have come to christ through them and they have my familys prayers.
2/25/2010 6:37:56 AM
Christina United States
Christina
If I know anything, I know a dreamed dampened. Even after we succeed in our work for God, the struggle always remains, the question always lingers "Should I keep going?" My prayer is that you will never give up singing for those ears that are dying to hear those words. Short of getting a degree in my field, my attempts to succeed in my work have only known failure, but I will never give up because it is my call. There is a season for everything, ESPECIALLY struggle and tragedy. As a writer I would like to lead you back to the name of your band and to the words of my favorite song of yours, "Hope Now." Your gift does not ride on rubber tires, it rides on hope and the road is paved by the love of Christ. He talks to us in the greatest ways, and I can't wait to read the written words and hear the songs that will come of this because no doubt they will assist me in my travels, esp when I am stranded. My thoughts and prayers are with you guys. You are never truly stranded on any road as long as your heart is with Him (not to mention you have hospitable fans everywhere!). Thanks for making great music, please keep at it!
2/25/2010 2:05:53 PM
Nita Williams United States
Nita Williams
I am praying for Addison Road. I am praying that god encourage their hearts. And that they remember that after the storm come great breakthrough. I love them and all the joy that they bring to the Kingdom of God through their music. Keep pressing on my brothers and sister and God has seen your tears and not one is waste in God. Love always your sister in Christ Nita
2/25/2010 3:10:43 PM
David M United States
David M
All of our wishes and prayers go out to the members of Addison Road - I saw you at Judson in Chicago last fall - it was amazing.  Your story and determination to rock on in the face of adversity reminds us to trust God when big and little things go differently than we planned them.  May God richly bless and restore to you more than you lost in your fire.
2/25/2010 8:18:05 PM
Ryan Anders United States
Ryan Anders
I heard about Addison Road and I have a guitar that they can borrow till they get back on their feet.  You can just email me and I will give you my address and phone number.  I will be praying for them.
2/26/2010 5:43:20 AM
Liz & Albert United States
Liz & Albert
We enjoyed Addison Road's performance on the K-Love Family & Friends cruise.hey were the first band to actually start the cruise and since it was our first cruise, we were amazed and felt so close to God.  Our prayer is that God fill Addison road with his love, comfort, peace and grace.  Hang in there Addison Road, God's with you.
2/27/2010 1:03:38 AM
Nichole United States
Nichole
The devil will try to prevent people daily from being saved! But we serve and awesome God and he always prevails. It is awesome how God used Kellyi to contact her friend with the RV. So very touching! I sure now that many lives will be changed by this tour of Sanctus Real and Addison Road. Many blessings!
2/27/2010 1:22:54 AM
shanika United States
shanika
god keep them safe through this hard time bless them and alll who heard this help them to reach out to them in prayer
2/27/2010 9:28:27 AM
Brenda United States
Brenda
I will keep you in prayer! Like Christina said on a prior post, "our faith does not rest on those rubber wheels" ! You all are very talented artists. God has given you this gift of music and people are being encouraged. Your doing a good work for the Lord, don't let the enemy stand in your way!!! Keep singing and praising Him, he will bless you all in the end for your faithfulness!
3/1/2010 6:31:52 PM
chat forum Australia
chat forum
Good afternoon, Wonderful site, where did you come up with the info in this summary? Im glad I found it though, I will be checking back soon to see what other blogs you have.
4/26/2010 1:02:01 PM
Grants Canada Government United States
Grants Canada Government
I hope that addison road continues its success journey.Do upload videos of their concerts.