Mar 12 2010

Have You Ever Forgotten To Set Your Clocks!!!

This weekend...It is time to Spring Ahead!  You have to set your clock ahead an hour Saturday night... or else you may be LATE!!

Have you ever forgotten to change your clock???  What happened???

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (9) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

3/8/2010 5:35:49 PM
Mark United States
Mark
No good clock stories...But speaking of time, it's been a loooong time since I've heard Jars of Clay "Dead Man" on KLOVE. Would be nice to turn that up and help get me through the rest of this Friday. Thanks!
3/8/2010 5:39:46 PM
Debbie Wood United States
Debbie Wood
This Sunday we set our clocks forward, losing an hour of sleep. And Monday, SPRING BREAK STARTS!!! GET TO SLEEP IN!!!! YEAAAA!!!! Lose an hour, gain a WEEK!!!
3/8/2010 5:48:32 PM
Michael Smith United States
Michael Smith
Well my story is about Fall back not Spring forward, last fall I forgot to change the clocks on the start of Daylight Savings, and the alarm woke us up and we got dressed and headed for church. Got to the Church and Senior Pastor Tom was there asking us why we were so early. The church does 2 services on Sunday morning, 8:30 and 11 am so we ended up going to both services and Bible study in-between. Guess the Lord wanted up to get some extra Sermon time. lol
Michael
3/8/2010 6:04:00 PM
Geoff Canada
Geoff
Back in 1999, I missed my university seminar because I showed up an hour late for it.

That might not seem like a big thing, but it was the ONLY TIME I missed a lecture/seminar/workshop/lab in my entire university experience.

It's an asterisk on my personal goal for perfect attendance.
3/9/2010 1:06:26 AM
Hannah Regnier United States
Hannah Regnier
I haven't forgotten to set my clocks yet, cause I usually set them right before I go to bed.  But this year my husband and I are celebrating our first year of marriage on the night before and the the day of.  I'm hoping that my breakfast plans don't get messed up from it...
3/9/2010 1:30:00 AM
Jocelyn United States
Jocelyn
Well, unfortunately I have been late for church. But I can't use the time change as an excuse because I live in Hawaii now! I'm not familiar with the Spenard Alaska thing even though that's where we moved from. I like the church that changes their clocks AFTER service that a caller mentioned! God bless!
3/9/2010 4:56:54 PM
Denise United States
Denise
I am new to this "blogging" thing.  Yesterday on my way home from work.  You were talking about a recipe for a breakfast fritata.  I didn't see the recipe on the KLOVE web page.  Can you send me in the right direction to find it?  Thanks!
3/9/2010 8:45:51 PM
Patty gray United States
Patty gray
Back in 1986 as a young chaplain assistant airmen in the USAF, I was suppose to work the Sonrise Service when I forgot to set my clock ahead.  I arrived at the chapel thinking I had plenty of time to setup only to realize I was an hour late.  As a airmen, I thought I was in serious trouble so I was too afraid to face the chaplain in charge of that service.  Thankfully, he forgave me and I didn't get any type of displainary action.  But it scared me enough to make sure it never happened again in my career as a chaplain assistant.
3/10/2010 10:43:19 PM
cheryl United States
cheryl
When my kids were little I forgot to set my clock back an hour. It was Sunday and on our way when I realized we would be an hour early for church. We stopped and had breakfast which turned out to  be a wonderful morning with my kids!