Mar 17 2010

The Museum joins us on the show today!

Welcome "The Museum" on the show today! We love their song "My Hope Comes From the Lord," and can't wait to learn more about them...including the meaning behind the name of their band! Feel free to share your comments for them here!

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (8) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

3/10/2010 7:39:07 AM
Erin United States
Erin
I love your music! It really shows who Christ really is! I can really relate to the music and K-Love!
3/10/2010 8:12:24 AM
kristin United States
kristin
i love opickles i always ask for extra on my burger and i snack on them all the time Smile
p.s.(you should find a pickel to throw at him
3/10/2010 8:15:18 AM
Prince Jacob United States
Prince Jacob
So...I'm like the anti-Ben. He's afraid of pickles on his burger...I dont like anything BUT pickles (when it comes to vegetables) It's funny because people would pick on me because I tell the waiter to take everything but the pickle (and burger and bun obviously) but Ben would tell to take off the pickle.
3/10/2010 8:15:49 AM
Evelyn Gonzalez United States
Evelyn Gonzalez
Your music is great. My Hope Comes From the Lord really just touched my heart.

Comment on the youth group game:

My youth pastor would blend a bunch of stuff and have us drink it for a game. Some of the stuff was just disgusting! He has put mayonnaise, moldy cheese, hot sauce, and this one time he put a half eaten burrito in it. I thought i had a strong stomach to drink it/chew ( it's usually super thick) after one sip, i ran to the bath room trying not to puke on people.

3/10/2010 8:18:40 AM
Marge Thompson United States
Marge Thompson
We want to hear about Chris Brink
3/10/2010 1:39:29 PM
Margaret Ligon United States
Margaret Ligon
It's good to hear y'all on k-love. I think it's cool to get to know how you came together. I love the new single. It reminded me that regardless how hard my day is, God still cares and is "my song in the night". Thanks for playing it at my church this past weekend. God Bless you and your ministry. Laughing
3/10/2010 2:26:06 PM
Teresa United States
Teresa
I have a fiend that is terrified of pudding! Jell-O, fine! But put pudding near her and she will have a cow!
3/11/2010 3:15:05 AM
Shannon United States
Shannon
OK! I've got you're back on this one.  I feel the same way about avocados.  I cannot stand the texture, taste, or feel of an avocado.  I cannot handle it touching my food and certainly not my eating utensil. My friends consider this to be rather crazy.  However, I stand by my conviction that this food was not meant for me.  God has provided a tremendous variety of food for us to enjoy!  Enjoy what you love and don't sweat the small stuff!  Your story brought a familiar giggle to my heart!  Thanks so much.