Apr 06 2010

How has K-LOVE impacted your life?

Thank you so much for being a part of the K-LOVE family. We love you! Thank you for your prayers and your financial support! Our Spring Pledge Drive is next week and we would love to hear how God has used K-LOVE to encourage you. You can share your story here!

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (18) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

4/3/2010 11:18:56 PM
Rachel United States
Rachel
When we moved from Florida to Oklahoma my life was a complete mess of itself. I came here brokenhearted and without hope due to personal matters but i have had a passion for music since i could remember and listening to music on my way to school and back , everywhere i go to be exact. To the point i have steroes everywhere i am. The more i listened to Klove i knew it was the Lord's doing with all the positive encouraging songs i hear everyday and all of them relate to me in one or the other way and i love spending my mornings with such blessed servants of God Eric and Lisa and my afternoons with Scott and Kelli i love the compassion and energery everyone of you have. The funny thing is every one of you Scott, Kelli , Lisa, Eric , JD and Even Larry and his late nite encouraging songs! all have made a constant difference in my life. words don't measure up to how i feel. Thanks for being in my life!
4/4/2010 4:29:08 AM
Sharon Madagan United States
Sharon Madagan
K-Love has been a vital part of my family since discovering the station here in KC back in the early part of 2008.  I immediately tuned in my kitchen radio, and have literally NOT turned it off since then!  The beautiful praise music fills the heart of my home 24-7-365!  The radio in my car has not moved from the K-Love station since then either.
Each night, my precious little boys fall asleep with K-Love playing and filling their sleepy minds and hearts with how much they're loved by our Savior.
I am a single Mom to those sweet boys - who are 9 & 6 1/2.  My heart soars and I know they're going to thrive despite our struggles every time I hear them singing along with the radio at the top of their lungs.
I am blessed to serve our Lord by teaching at a private Christian school.  Whenever there is 'work time' in my classroom, I tune in to K-Love.com and fill my room with the encouraging sounds.  My classroom erupts in praise as my middle school students sing along.  I am so thankful and I know that God is glorified through it.
I am only able to support K-Love with a small gift each month, but God knows my heart, and He takes that small gift I send you and multiplies it beyond comprehension.  I look forward to the days when I can financially bless K-Love the way that K-Love has abundantly blessed my family.

So thankful for your ministry and the work you do.  Lives are changed because of it, and I know that someday God will look at you all and say "Well done, good and faithful servant."

By His Grace,
Sharon Madagan
4/4/2010 4:29:40 AM
Fran Horne United States
Fran Horne
We have started a new business and right after we got our approval and during the drive we pledged to the business section.  Others in our community doing the same business we have are struggeling and the Lord has blessed us above and beyond our expectations. This has been the best thing we could have ever done and be there again this year.  God is so good we can never repay His Blessings.

Fran & Robert NM
4/4/2010 4:32:52 AM
Danielle United States
Danielle
Hi Scott and Kelli. Last year I made a pledge to KLove, yet fell on hard times financially and was unable to commit.However because of the following story I am in this year!

This year I began a new job working with children who have been victims of Domestic Violence. Such tragedy walks through my door each day.
One day a young boy was playing a game in my office and I had KLove on. he asked me why i beleivd in God and next before i could answer the Brandon Heath song "love never fails" came on. he sat still and listened. He began to weep and asked me "Ms. Danielle, do you think God loves me?" I hugged him and said more than you know! Right after that he the David Crowder Band came on and sang of "Oh how he loves us". The young boy said he wanted to be loved and he wanted to accept God but was afraid. He said that he didn't know that type of love before. He then left my office.
The next day he wandered in and asked me to turn on Klove please and I told him sure. Out of curiosity I asked him why and he said that last night he asked God "How can I get to know you?" God answered him "Just Listen". For him that meant listening to KLove!
Just the other day as I watched him play he was singing Chris Tomlin and had a look of peace upon his face that no abuse, no harm, no hurt can take away. For this child accecpted Christ into his heart!
Thank you Klove for being an instrument of God's love!You can count on my pledge this year!
4/4/2010 4:56:02 AM
Kainoa United States
Kainoa
At this day and age in this society that we live, it is PERTINENT that we remember why we are here.  I have been listening to KLove faithfully for about 2 years now.  And it has been such a relief.  I have always known God and Jesus, but within the past 3 years my relationship with Him has been excelling to another level.  And Klove has been such a blessing.  I have an hour commute to and from work each day and I can get Klove for at least half of my commute and it is just  a breath of fresh air.  And the other half of my commute is my chance to have an "up close and personal" conversation with Him, Papa.  Klove helps me to remember and cherish what He has blessed me with.  Klove encourages during times when needed and help to deliver guidance when I wander lost.  THank you for all that you guys do.
4/4/2010 5:30:17 AM
laura United States
laura
Hi Scott & Kelli i enjoy listening to KLOVE 24/7!!! The songs are all great they are my comfort when i'm feeling down feeling there's no hope left in this world especially now that i have my grandmother in the hospital struggling to keep on living. She's so tired of suffering & she wants to leave us & i have faith in the lord that he will bring her through it.Our Lord is the only one who knows what is gonna happen & in my prayers i ask we're in his hands & to give my grandmother the comfort she needs in her time of pain & that he knows what is best for her & all of us!! KLOVE is the best radio station anywhere Thank you both for sharing & giving us love,comfort,support thru your comments & songs & especially having faith in the lord giving us a push to realize life is great!!! WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!!! GOD IS LOVE!!!
4/4/2010 6:51:00 AM
Sharon Solders United States
Sharon Solders
  Klove has been the best blessing ever.  When ever I was feeling very down in life the words of the whole entire ministry would lift me up.  Every time I ask for their agreement in prayer it alway's is done in Jesus name. They are such a blessing to me and my whole entire family.
  My sister first told me of this station and I've been listening every since.  Thankyou all for allowing me to hear positive music and ministry.
4/4/2010 7:05:55 AM
godschildmarlene United States
godschildmarlene
I just wanted you to know what kind of difference that God and K-love has made in our lives. We have been separated for four months, a couple of months ago my husband found K-love and turned me on to it. W have been listening ever since. We both prayed hard for our marriage to be saved and healed, God is THE GREATEST!!!! We were both baptized on Easter Sunday, when I came out of the water I heard Jesus tell me to come home and that is what I have done and we are so Blessed to have God in our lives,  we both just love the Lord with all our hearts.  God  bless everyone!!!!!                                       Greg and Marlene Sumners
4/4/2010 1:20:58 PM
Victoria United States
Victoria
Scott and Kelli,
  KLOVE has been a real blessing to me in the past five months. This radio station has been the outlet I have needed to stay out of the trash of the world. I am turning 19 tomorrow and I have grown up in a Christian Godly home my whole life and have been in church my whole life. I started listening to the trash of the world when I was nine. On Dec 3, 09 I gave my life to Christ. Since June of 09 I had been struggling greatly with my salvation. See my grandfather past away in June and I knew I would not see him again if I didnt get all of this straightened out. I fought with my pride and kept on telling my self that it was ok and that I was going to be fine for six months until I just could not stand it anymore and finally gave in on that December day. Praise the Lord! After this wonderful day I had no desire to listen to the trash of the world and ever since I have been listen to klove liturally 24/7. Some days I just cant get enough of klove. This station has done a lot for me spritually and I just want to thank all of the people who are apart of this station and all of the people that keep it running from day to day. Even the unheard and unseen, you make the difference, so thank you!! Thank you so much!!
4/4/2010 2:02:15 PM
Raina United States
Raina
I have a daughter who was born with a rare brain malformation (HPE) and we were told she wouldn't live, and that she would be a vegetable.  She is almost four, and while she is not a "vegetable" she is delayed and mostly non-verbal.  SHe has maybe 12 words total, and she has never said two words together.  EVER.  Today we were driving home from our neuro appt (it's a 5 hour drive one way) and Francesca Bodacelli's Beautiful, Beautiful came on........and from the backseat I heard...."making my life so beautiful beautiful......beautiful beautiful"  and then it was quiet again.  But what a wonderful sound it was!  I am still crying proud mommy tears as I type this.  Thank you to KLOVE and Francesca for giving me this amazing moment with my amazing girl!
4/4/2010 2:13:44 PM
Lexie <3 United States
Lexie <3
Klove has had a huge impact on my life! I'm only 13 but I've been called 2 be in the youth ministry! And it's because of klove that I got saved & started seeking God 2 find out what he has instore for me! I LOVe klove !!!
4/4/2010 2:53:27 PM
mustangjake United States
mustangjake
Klove has just been there. A lot of the time that's what I need. My Fiance and I took the love Language test in one of our premarital session with our Pastor, I'm quality time. I love how klove is always a click away. I am not an anyway kidding when I say this, I was thinking about calling in to try and make contact with someone that could make it happen that if we hooked up the speakers klove would DJ the wedding reception. Laughing
4/5/2010 5:31:32 PM
Leandra United States
Leandra
It has great musicSmile
4/5/2010 5:31:43 PM
Leandra United States
Leandra
and you guys are funnySmile
4/5/2010 5:36:16 PM
Kelly United States
Kelly
I was very disappointed with KLOVE this morning.  I have been a faithful listener at home and at work for a very long time and have always enjoyed the positive message.  What bothered me this morning was the suggestion that a chiropractor is not a doctor.  This seemed very negative and a jab at the profession that has a long standing reputation for helping people.  A Chiropractor is not only a doctor, but they also provide nutrition and vitamins that actually help resolve the underlying health issue instead of covering it up with prescriptions.  I have always gone to the Chiropractor as the first and only line of defense when I or my family is sick.  So to hear such comments on this "positive, encouraging" radio station, I must say was disappointing and heartbreaking.  I have not been able to listen to your station all day because I have been saddened by your words.  You were my soft place and now have been tainted- I will pray for you to find a better way - Kelly
4/6/2010 6:27:15 AM
Nilson Caires Rabello - Sidrolândia-MS (Nill/Brazil) Brazil
Nilson Caires Rabello - Sidrolândia-MS (Nill/Brazil)
Good.. there is more or less 1 year, I hear K-LOVE FM, and through the praise that she plays, God has me blessed largely. In my house, in my work, wherever I am, whenever I can, I connect K-LOVE FM... Because in this station, I already heard and I felt the power of God to show through the songs of the reading of the Word of God and of the Prayers... Continue with that beautiful and blessed Ministry for God. Of a thing I am sure... a lot of lives were impacteds for the Power of the Word of God through K-LOVE FM and many another that will still be on behalf of Ours Mr. Jesus Cristo...

God is Praised, Today and Always!!

Nilson Caires Rabello - Sidrolândia/MS - Brazil
4/7/2010 3:08:38 AM
Sarah United States
Sarah
Well...klove has effected me sooo much lately! I am 16 and a sophmore in high school and i have recently been put into foster care. My foster family is very religious and listens to klove all the time! i have noticed that lately i have been a lot happier and more willing to except the bad and find something good in it and i believe that it is because of the positive music that is being put into my heart by klove! THank u soooo much u guys! I love listening to u!
4/7/2010 11:25:58 AM
Vanessa United States
Vanessa
I just want you guys to know how much K Love encourage my life. I discovered this station like 2 months ago, and since that day, I listen to it, on the car, at home, when Im going to sleep, everywhere, is like an addiction, but a good addiction, even to the point that I dont want to get out of the car and go to work or school. It is really a bless for me the songs you play, the word you say, all your team is awesome, and Im so glad that I found this station. God bless you all!!!!!