Jan 14 2013

Gratitude Changes EVERYTHING!

Chances are good that you remember the verse in the Bible that talks about giving thanks in ALL things, but that can, admittedly, be tough at times, but a new study is proving that out.  The john Templeton Foundation has done a study that shows living with an attitude of gratitude changes you, it makes you happier, it improves your relationships and health, and when you're faced with tough times in life, it helps you cope and once you have that skill, no matter what comes your way, you are equipped to handle it.

A good exercise is to start by keeping a journal of one thing that you are thankful for each day.  Do it and see how God uses gratitude to change your life.

Feel free to start here and share what you are thankful for today.

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (0) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS
Jan 12 2013

Lolo Jones, exploding water, tips for weight loss and real-life snakes on a plane

Olympic hurdler turned bobsledding World Cup medalist, Lolo Jones crashes her bobsled...twice!

A family in Ohio discovers that their tap water is flammable!

Getting healthy is often a battle that is won or lost in your mind. Here are some tips to get in the right mindset for success:

10 Ways to Get Psyched for Weight Loss
1. Commit
2. Make a plan
3. Don't wait for the "right time"
4. Get in the right mindset
5. Be realistic
6. Make time for exercise
7. Figure out what motivates you
8. Don't think diet, think life change
9. Create a network for support
10. Use outside resources

The key thing to remember is that it's not about preparing for a diet, but more about changing your life so that you don't need to diet. Eventually making healthy food choices and getting regular exercise will become a part of your day so you don't even have to think about it!
Source: everydayhealth.com

FAA tackles exploding coffee filters...believe it or not!

Getting ready to send a kid to college? Choosing the right school can be tough. Here are the best values in public colleges for 2013.

Your smartphone may be hurting your relationships.

A flight from Australia experienced real-life "Snakes on a Plane." Except the snake was outside the plane...

Jan 11 2013

Help End Slavery Now!

We are all familiar of the topic of slavery from our history classes, but what most of the World is unaware of is that the fight for freedom is far from over.  Slavery has taken on a ugly form that victimizes more people now than at any point in human history.

The statistics are heart wrenching...

• 27 million people are enslaved today.
  • Human trafficking happens in 161 countries, and sadly in our own.
  • 80% of the victims are women, sadly many of them are children.
  • Every 30 seconds there is another victim of human trafficking.

This is something that you know weighs heavy on the heart of God!  It is something that many artists like Chris Tomlin, Natalie Grant, Tenth Avenue North, Third Day, The Museum and Kristian Stanfil are taking on through partnerships with abolition groups like Not For Sale, The International Justice Mission, Abolition International, The End It Movement and The A 21 Campaign.

This should be something that each of us gives voice to, God gave you a voice, use it!  Share what's going on with your family, your friends, your pastor... the World! People need to know what's going on. In Matthew 25, Jesus calls us to care for "the least of these", spreading the word about the fight against human trafficking can help bring FREEDOM to those held captive, and isn't that why Jesus came, to set the captive FREE!  Thanks for continuing to pray for the millions who are victimized by human trafficking and for those fighting this problem on the front lines.

Your voice makes a difference, the more people that know about what is going on, the more we can keep slavery from lurking in the shadows.  Let's set the captives FREE!

What KLOVE song has impacted you the Most???
Apr 08 2010

What KLOVE song has impacted you the Most???

What KLOVE song has really impacted you??? And why???
Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (129) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

3/27/2010 12:28:06 AM
Rachel United States
Rachel
Fee - Everything Falls

This is my song. This is God's promise to me and him reiterating that he wud never leave my side and never let go of me even when this world brings trouble and sorrow.
3/27/2010 12:28:07 AM
Lissy Hicola United States
Lissy Hicola
My favorite klove song is Safe or Safe in his arms. I always feel like a giant hand is holding me and will protect me no matter what
3/27/2010 12:29:05 AM
Ronda United States
Ronda
Voice of Truth by Casting Crowns would have to be mine. I use to get so overwhelmed by what the world had to say...until I got still and got quiet enough to listen to God. Then I realized what the truth really was. So this song just reminds me to not listen to the world and to take time to listen to God!
3/27/2010 12:29:06 AM
Cari United States
Cari
I absolutely love the song "Follow you" by Leeland.  I have never been on a mission trip, but this summer I am working with a group called Service Over Self in Memphis.  We will be going into homes in Binghampton and doing home repairs while building relationships with the families.  This song perfectly describes what we will be doing this summer, and I get excited everytime I hear it.
3/27/2010 12:29:19 AM
Sarah Caldwell United States
Sarah Caldwell
hands down matthew west's save a place for me that song came out right around the one yr anniversary of my dad going home to heaven and it helped me deal with the pain of missing him
3/27/2010 12:29:31 AM
Jamie United States
Jamie
The song that impacts me the most is Does Anybody Hear Her by Casting Crowns. All my life I have struggled to find love through relationships with guys. One day I was driving to a guys house, when I knew I shouldnt have been, and that song came on. I instently started crying. God put that song on for me at the exact time I needed him, at my weakest moments. I pulled turned my car around and went home.
3/27/2010 12:32:46 AM
Sharon United States
Sharon
My fav KLOVE song is 'How He Loves Us' by David!! Heard it on my walk while I was desperatley praying for God to open my heart and let me get EVERYTHING He was offering during the walk. I paused in my prayer and heard it and my life changed!!!
3/27/2010 12:33:09 AM
Brianna Gonzales United States
Brianna Gonzales
Hey Scott and Kelly! My name is Brianna I am 16 and The song that has impacted me the most is You're Beautiful by Phil Wickham. This song shows me that life is all worth it. That there will be a day when there will be no more tears and we will be able to see Jesus face to face all together! This song reminds me that He shows His beauty everyday we just need to take that time to look. Soon we will be going home to Jesus!!! Thank you God!
3/27/2010 12:34:52 AM
Joleen Williams United States
Joleen Williams
Amy Grant's Better than a halleluia! There is a line in there about "a drunkard's cry and a Soldiers...not sure the next word without listening to it at the moment, but my family is having problems with my brother's alcoholism and I am a Soldier in the Army. It just strikes me everytime I hear it.  It reminds me that we are all in God's hands and He loves everyone of us, no matter where we are and what we do.
3/27/2010 12:35:02 AM
Crissy United States
Crissy
Just recently, I heard Amy Grant's "Better than a Hallelujah" and this song touched me so much. I think it has such a powerful message and speaks out to people who are new in Christ as well as people who have been following Him for a long time. Every time I hear it, I am reminded how much God just longs for us, and enjoys hearing from us even in the hard times.
3/27/2010 12:35:10 AM
Desarae Dunham in Phoenix United States
Desarae Dunham in Phoenix
Mercy Me "I can only imagine".
a few years back - a dear friend and co-worker was battling ovarian cancer.  Each and everytime i heard this song on the radio, i would think of her and just weep.  a year later, she lost her battle with cancer.  At her funeral, her sons told the story that one of their mom's wishes, was that they sing "I can only imagine" at her funeral.  i began to cry uncontrolably.  in part of sadness, and with great joy that it was a confirmation that God had brought her home to be with Him!!  He is so wonderful!
3/27/2010 12:35:29 AM
Jean Chauncey United States
Jean Chauncey
I think the song that has impacted me alot would be How the lost get found. and one that has been in my head for some time now would be hold us together. and that other one when everything falls apart.  My son lives with my mom and sister and they have had him for almost 9 years now and we argue about him now and then.  He's a troubled child but a good boy really and I just have to remember that soon he'll be home for good.  I sing those songs and they keep from falling apart.  I pretend things are ok when i'm crying inside. But God is working on the situation I know.  He knows whats in our hearts.
3/27/2010 12:35:38 AM
Barbara United States
Barbara
I came out of the Dr. office finding out I am surviving breast cancer but a entire new cancer formed in my liver and a song came on Klove the word are He's not finished with me yet.  At this time I just broke down.  Turn all over to him and at times let him carry you and hold you in his loving arms.  I am blessed everyday to spend with those I love and with HIM.
3/27/2010 12:36:06 AM
Kaylin Allgood United States
Kaylin Allgood
There has been so many songs on Klove that have had an impact on me, but the current one is "when everything falls apart" by Fee. At only seventeen years old, I know exactly what it feels like to have everything crumbling beneath me. But God never fails to be firm and to wrap His loving and unmovable arms around me. Everything falls apart just so I can be more near to Him which is totally okay with me. Smile
3/27/2010 12:36:09 AM
Dana United States
Dana
Heaven is the face..my nephew was accidentally run over and killed by his daddy a year ago and this is now "logan's song"
3/27/2010 12:36:12 AM
Melissa United States
Melissa
Hey Scott and Kelli!

If you were to ask me my favorite K-Love song, now that would be hard to answer.....there are so many great ones!! I got a new job last August that allows me to listen to K-Love at work; I couldn't do that at my old job.  I have been so touched by the wonderful stories and encouraged by the great music....not to mention I laugh every day - you guys are GREAT!!!  The song that has impacted me the most if "Forgiven"  by Sanctus Real.  That song reminds me that my Savior Jesus Christ loves me no matter what.  And sometimes I feel like I have a lot of those "no matter what's" in my life!!  It's wonderful to know that the past doesn't matter as long as I give it all to Him and let him control my life with His absolute love and mercy!!  Thanks for being a part of bringing hope to all of us Smile
3/27/2010 5:37:14 AM
Jennifer United States
Jennifer
"Save a Place For Me" touches my heart each time I hear it.  My grandmother is 97 years old, and has been a widow since the early '80s.  She has had only one love/lover her entire life.  Everytime I hear this song I think of my grandfather in heaven saving her place.  She will be greeted by a very large family and more friends than we can count.  I thank God that she is very healthy and still lives by herself.  I know she misses all of them and is ready to go whenever God calls her.  She will be missed here, but she has promised to save a place for me and the rest of our family.
3/27/2010 5:37:16 AM
Peter United States
Peter
The song that has helped me the most has been Kutless' "What Faith Can Do"

My family has been going through a very rough past year with the economy and a sickness in the family.  I was pretty down because the sickness is a late stage cancer and there is little hope in the diagnosis.  Then I heard this song when it first came out months ago and I felt hope just surge into my heart.  It constantly reminds me of what Faith really can do and that I have to keep Faith no matter what.
3/27/2010 5:38:42 AM
Beth Stevens United States
Beth Stevens
I am still a new born again christian, and there are many songs on K-LOVE that impact me daily. Somehow, through God, K-LOVE almost always plays the perfect song at the perfect time so that it touches my heart, and I get that "a-ha" moment. Most recently, the song that impacts my day to day life is "Love has Come" by Mark Schultz. There are many things that I have done before I found Christ that I am not proud of, and this song reminds me every day, that even though I was a sinner, that through Christ, I no longer am. I no longer have to hang my head with guilt, that he loves me no matter what.
3/27/2010 5:39:55 AM
Jodi United States
Jodi
there are 2 that really stand out to me.

One is There Will Be a Day by Jeremy Camp.  When I am having a hard time it really helps.

The 2nd is Revelation Song by Phillips, Craig and Dean.  At 4:30 in the song, the background singers repeat "adore you" and it sends good shivers up my spine.  I don't know why that touches me so much, but I feel it every time!
3/27/2010 5:40:16 AM
Shandeda Smith United States
Shandeda Smith
Natalie Grant's song "I will not be moved" touched me at a time when I was wavering in my walk with Christ. I lost a lot of friends when I turned my life back to Christ and as a result I got very lonely. I had gotten a call from a friend from the past, this was someone that I had stopped hanging out with because I always ended up doing things that I regretted, she asked me to come a visit and I was considering it. Then I hear "I will not be moved" and the first few words "I have been a wayward child, I have acted out..." spoke so loudly to me that I had to pay attention to the words. When I did I realized that I was on the right path and to go see this person would cause me to have HUGE regrets and I did not want that again. Now-a-days when I feel myself slipping, I just put that song on and remember where I was and where I am now and realize that it is not worth it. I will not be moved!
3/27/2010 5:40:34 AM
chantalle United States
chantalle
the song that impacted my life was david crowders  how he loves us . i was dealing with my identity and trying to find out who i am this song let me know that God valued me hes jealous for me.lil old me this comforted me in that time. i thank God because i found my identity lies in Christ.

God Bless KLOVE,

Chantalle
3/27/2010 5:42:16 AM
Margaret United States
Margaret
you're not alone- Meridith Andrews
&
Only Grace- Matthew West

I love theses two songs because they let me know I'm accepted and that I'm so loved by God. I NEED TO KNOW THAT and HEAR THAT MESSAGE all the time, sometimes more than others! I find myself being really critical of myself and thinking I'm totally flawed and that no one would want me if they knew how flawed I am. But I'm reminded by these songs that the One Who knows all of my flaws is the One Who loves me the most.
Thank you K-Love.
3/27/2010 5:42:26 AM
Jasmine United States
Jasmine
Hi, My dad's is By Yoir Side, my sibling's is Beautiful Beautiful and Can Anybody Hear Me, my mom's is Hosanna. But I can not choose one...they are all too good!

Thank you KLOVE!
3/27/2010 5:43:50 AM
Rhianna United States
Rhianna
I would have to say the song that has impacted me the most is Burn For You by Toby Mac. When I hear it, it reminds me of the day I was saved, and that I have to live my life for that. As a matter of fact, it moves me so much I got a speeding ticket while listening to it on the radio last month. What can I say? It's a great song!
3/27/2010 5:44:07 AM
Karen United States
Karen
My husband passed away suddenly 2 years ago at 46 years old.  I had Amazing Grace My Chains are gone played at his funeral because we both loved that song when it came out.  Now my favorite is Save a Place For Me.  I know he's waiting for me and he's saving a place for me!
This past Feb. I was fired from my job.  I have never been fired in my life and I was devastated.  I cried all the way home listening to KLove.  I don't know what songs were playing but the verse... In everything give thanks... came to my mind.  God knew all of this before it happened and I'm so glad He is in control!
3/27/2010 5:45:29 AM
Vanessa United States
Vanessa
the song that had impacted me is what faith can do. Im from Cuba and I have been here for almost 3 years, my sister and nephew are still in Cuba,  have not been easy to start a new life, and learn a new language, but God has always been by my side, and even being away from my family I feel peace and joy in my heart because I know one day God will put us together again.
3/27/2010 5:46:35 AM
Luciana King United States
Luciana King
My Goodness there are so many songs, at different points through ups and downs, but here and now I would have to admit the song "Hold Fast" by Cutlass (I believe) has meant so much to me. Its like I know God is on his way to rescue me. I think of him as my superhero, and my heart pounds when I here that song.   When you are going through something it like the songs you hear but never really listened to, the words somehow become so clear, and you say. "YES" that's it. That's how I feel, and God says What?.  It is amazing.
3/27/2010 5:46:53 AM
Cindi United States
Cindi
Save A Place for Me - by Mathew West

My husband passed away 18 months ago and it is what I say to him every day.  I know we will be together again.

WE were married for 36 years before non-hodkins lymphoma took him home.

I don't know what I would have done without K-Love over this last 1 1/2 year.  On the lonely evenings at home I have listened to you and been comfored by your stories, prayers and music.

Thank you for being on the air for all of us.
3/27/2010 5:47:05 AM
Josh Murray United States
Josh Murray
The klove song that impacted me the most is "Give Me Your Eyes" by Brandon Heath. Even though I thought this song was played a little too much, but I started to realize how awesome the lyrics were. The lyrics really "opened my eyes" and think about the people around the world without the gospel. From then on I've prayed to God to give us (Christians) His eyes and love to reach out to the lost people to show them God's love for them Laughing Please pray for me as I leave high school this year that I would get into a great College that will prepare me to go out, wherever God wants me, to open up the eyes of youth about the lost people around the world.
3/27/2010 5:47:42 AM
Ryan United States
Ryan
I have several songs but I remember a song when I was in High School by Micheal W. Smith, place in this world. I never new my place in this world and it took me until the last 9 months to know my place and that is by Gods side and do his work.I have done alot of bad things in my life but I know God is a forgiving God and I know he has forgiven me and now I know my place.
3/27/2010 5:47:56 AM
Susan Rinehart United States
Susan Rinehart
Scott and Kelli the song the impacts me the most is My Redeemer by Nicole C Mullen.  I am a brain injury survivor and sometimes everyday life is hard. Some times I only find peace outside taking picture of God's creations. "All of creation testifies"  This song reminds me that Jesus, my Redeemer is in control. That he lives and I have strenght to deal with all things like the recent sudden loss of my Mom. I was having a really bad day today and went outside and saw the tree in my back yard had buds on it. I knew that God was in control and just bust into tears and praised Him. There is a time for morning and a time for joy...I knew that in time God will bring joy back to my life. I can trust he will take care of me and is in control because He lives. Every word of that song makes the world melt away and helps me to refocus on how amazing our God is.
"My redeemer lives, I know becuase I spoke to him this morning."
Thanks for leting me share,Susan
3/27/2010 5:49:19 AM
Barbara United States
Barbara
Two years ago on March 10 my daughter and son-in-law were blessed with a beautiful baby girl names Gilliann. Gilliann was born with a very rare condition. Very sick she was sent to a larger hospital about an hour away. I saw her twice and told her how much I loved her and that I was expecting her home for Easter. A Dr. at still another hospital finally diagnosed her condition and told her mama and daddy that there was a procedure that might help. Well after the procedure and our Gilliann fighting for 13 days, my daughter-and son-in-law (both only 22 years old) made the decision to remove her from life support. Gilliann made it "home" for Easter, just not the home I (and so many others, there were people around the world praying) had prayed for. A couple of months later, my daughter and son-in-law showing such faith and trust in God, stood up in front of our church and sang "Bring the Rain. The strength and faith they have shown has been such an inspiration not just to our family but to our entire church and many others.
3/27/2010 5:50:59 AM
Abbey United States
Abbey
Middle school is a maze. I usually spend my time in the shower working through that maze. And I often bring my speakers into the bathroom and listen to K-Love. The music always encourages me, especially "Beautiful You" by Johnny Diaz. That song always reminds me that it's now about how I look, but showing God's love through me everywhere I go.
3/27/2010 5:52:06 AM
Jessica Cornford United States
Jessica Cornford
I am 15 years old and the song that has impacted me most is You're Beautiful and These are the Words I must Say. They tell me to keep moving forward and stay with God he never leaves us even during hard times we have to turn to Him!! I love listening to Klove music!! The Lord also has told me that He is with me wherever I am, even I school I need to show him. Also, since I was raised up in a Christian Home, the Lord has told me not to give up on Him and stay strong,even during hard times!! Smile
3/27/2010 5:53:44 AM
Carrie Pheiffer United States
Carrie Pheiffer
Chris Rice - Untitled Hymn (Fly to Jesus)

This song makes me think of a little girl, Ashley, who died from her injuries in a car crash in 2003.  She knew and loved Jesus even at 5 years old, and I believe the words near the end of the song describe what she did when died:  fly to Jesus.
3/27/2010 5:55:09 AM
Alexis Stratton United States
Alexis Stratton
I love alot of songs on Klove. They are all so powerful!I love the song Follow You by Leeland. I think this song just really says we should witness to peole and become God's disciples. I really want to live my life for God and this song just really reminds me of that. Another song I love is Beautiful, Beautiful by Francessca Battistelli. This song is so beautiful.I am not quite sure why but this song gives me some sort of hope.
          Love, Alexis
3/27/2010 5:56:23 AM
Emily United States
Emily
I think the klove song that has impacted me the most is your hands by JJ Heller. It really speaks about Gods love for us and his never ending forgivness and when I have trouble believing in Him I will turn on this song and it just takes away my fears. Because of my strong case of depression it can be very hard to hang in there so this song can really help me when the sadness is taking it's toll.
Emily
3/27/2010 5:56:57 AM
Beth United States
Beth
Every year my school does bible siminars.I hated getting up infront of crowds until the night I was to present.On my way to school I heard Healing Hand Of God by Jeremy Camp."Jesus walked the road before us,he knows just how we feel..."I learned,from that song,that I have nothing to fear.Jesus spoke to crowds much larger than what I had to speak to.
3/27/2010 6:03:12 AM
edith garner (to be taylor) United States
edith garner (to be taylor)
My fiance and I have a favorite song. It's how he loves us by needtobreath. This song has just made such an impact in our lives. No matter what's going on when we hear this song were reminded god will always take care of us and it makes us think of each other! We love this song because it reminds us that god loves us together as a couple and not just as one. When we are pronounced as man and wife before we kiss, we will take communion together with this song in the background. God is so good and everything that comes to us really is because he loves us.
3/27/2010 6:04:43 AM
Danette Arneson United States
Danette Arneson
The song that has really touched me recently is "You Never Let Go" by Matt Redman because it is one of my daughter's favorite songs (and mine too!)  Every time we sing it in church or I hear it on KLOVE in the car, I think of her, smile, and get tears in my eyes!  A name card that I bought shortly after she was born (she is 9 years old now) at the Bible Book Store with her name on it had this verse, "The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear?" Psalm 27:1  One of the phrases in Matt Redmond's song also quotes that verse - "whom then shall I fear..."  It's like the song was written for my daughter Ashley and meant to be her favorite!  Smile
3/27/2010 6:04:49 AM
Kristen United States
Kristen
My Favorite song i have heard on K-Love is By your side by Tenth Avenue North. That song brings such comfort in knowing that he is by our side wherever we are whatever we are doing always!!! Praise God
3/27/2010 6:06:30 AM
Carole Sparks United States
Carole Sparks
"I Will Rise" by Chris Tomlin
We grieve daily for our severely autistic child. She is a precious child of God, but we don't understand why she has to have such a difficult time. Our hearts break when we watch her try desperately to tell us something, but her mouth will not allow her to speak. She is a child who can't tell me when she is hurting, when she is thirsty, when she needs help of any kind. She can't tell us if she is scared, or happy, or is she saw something pretty. She has never said her name, been excited about Christmas or Birthdays, or been able to play appropriately with her younger sisters. In addition, she suffers from very painful intestinal ulcers among other medical issues. This song's words that say,"no more sorrow, no more pain" touches us everytime we hear the song. To us, it means no more autism for Peyton once she runs into the arms of Jesus--and that one day, we will get to hear Peyton use her beautiful voice to sing to Jesus.
3/27/2010 6:06:38 AM
Jammie Phillips United States
Jammie Phillips
The song that God used to calm my troubled soul, I believe was called Chaos.  It's the one that talks about not understanding the chaos you are in but trusting in God's mighty plan that put you there.  My middle daughter is adopted.  We were blessed to foster her from 6months of age on and after a few long months it looked like the plan might change to adoption, we were so happy at the thought and one day distant cousins came up wanting her.  I was pregnant with our 3rd child and was so torn emotionally when the told me and I heard that song and I knew my place at theat moment was to Love God's children for what evertime I was blessed to love them.  Because they are his first.  I began to bond with this new Christian family trying to do all I knew my God would want me to do, some new things developed and because of the Love of these people.  They stepped aside and let the process continue and we were blessed to keep our precious daughter.  And I hope one day to share that song and story with her and pray she knows what it is like to love God enough to stand still and let him move!  He is so Awesome Our God!
3/27/2010 6:09:38 AM
Marcia United States
Marcia
Save a Place by Matthew West came out around the one year anniversary of my Dad passing. I cry every time I hear it but it's a comfort to me knowing he's saving a place for me.
  Marcia
3/27/2010 6:09:53 AM
Megan Healer United States
Megan Healer
The song that helps me the most is SAVE A PLACE FOR ME BY MATTHEW WEST. on February 11, 2010 my Nig Daddy was sent home from the hospital with words of his doctor "There is nothing more I can do" so we as a family came together and took care of him. we called hospice in and they were great. then i went over on monday the 15th and spent all day with my Big Daddy not kowing it was gonna be my last day with him I made it he best day of both our lives. Tuesday morning I received a phone call from dad. he asked if my husband was there and he was. he talked to my husband and then my husband gace me the phone and sat down beside me on the couch and put his big lovong arms around me. I got on the phone and my dad preceed with theses words " Are you there? Yeas Dad I am here." " I was just calling to let you know tha JESUS CAME TO THE OUSE TODAY!" " I  said as loud as I could through the phone and said NO NO NO." ever since then it has been very hard not having him here. but like the song says he is up there in heaven saving a place for me andd he is waiting for me to join him up there in heaven. ever since i heard this song it never fails i cry but most most of all everytime i am thinking of my BIg Daddy that song comes on. the other day i ws pulling into the cememtary to go visit him and tell him how great it must be to be up in heaven with our lord this easter. as i got to his grave that song came on and sure did help me. thanks for all you do . i dont how i could handle it without poeple like you.
3/27/2010 6:14:37 AM
Emily United States
Emily
My hands are holding you by someone is the song that has impacted me the most right now. I have a touch of deppression and sometimes it can really get to me because I'm only 12. I have a hard time believing in Christ because he isn't something you can touch but I want the glorious love and forgivness that comes with his trust. And when I hear this song I imagine myself in heaven and Jesus is telling me "I want you to know that I'll love you and I'll never let you go. And I'll be by your side whenever you fall (this is the hardest part I have to believe in because I have had some super hard times go by) in the dead of night whenever you call and please don't fight these hands that are holding you." I hope this song will help others the same way it helped me.
3/27/2010 6:15:49 AM
Hannah Beaddles United States
Hannah Beaddles
The song that has most impacted me is Forgiven by Sanctus Real. The line that says Im forgiven, and I don't have to carry the weight of who I've been, cause Im forgiven constantly reminds me of God's love and that he died for me to be forgiven!!
3/27/2010 6:16:09 AM
Kate United States
Kate
Wow, there has been so many songs on KLOVE that have touched me over the years so I guess I will pick the one that is popular right now, Forgiven by Sanctus Real.  I have carried around my past and guilt for 15 years, kept it all to myself.  It wasn't until a month ago that God brought me to a place where I could finally give it over to Him and more importantly to forgive myself and get the healing I've needed all these years.  I now have the best group of Christian friends that I have ever had, am open and honest with them, and they love me for ME, all of me.  Every time I hear that song it just encourages me and to remember that "I don't have to carry the weight of who I've been... I'm forgiven...".  Thank you KLOVE!
3/27/2010 6:17:28 AM
Chris United States
Chris
As a worship leader, many songs speak to me, but the one that speaks right now is By your Side by tenth avenue north. In the 15 years I have been alive, I've seen my parents divorce, lost my brother to a car accident, and 4 months ago, my grandmother to H1N1. However, through it all I found that God was by my side when ever I needed him.
3/27/2010 6:18:57 AM
Sherri United States
Sherri
The song that has impacted me the most would be Let The Waters Rise by MIKESCHAIR.  I was driving home from work one night while going through my seperation and divorce and I heard it and it was exactly how I was feeling.  The first line grabbed me..."don't know where to begin it's like my world's caving in and I try but I can't control my fear."  Then the next morning while I was driving to work I heard it again and it has been one of my favorites ever since.  It is how I feel and describes my life.
3/27/2010 6:19:46 AM
Andrea United States
Andrea

East to West- Casting Crowns.
One of the First songs I ever heard on K-Love when I started listening about 3 years ago, after that song I was hooked on K-Love and my life was forever changed! I was fortunate enough to have seen Casting Crowns this last fall in Concert, One of the best concerts ever (next to Toby Mac of course)!
3/27/2010 6:20:13 AM
Amanda United States
Amanda
The song that has touched me most is "Give Me Your Eyes" by Brandon Heath. For the past 7 months, I've been living in Japan and teaching English to children. I have never been very good with kids and this job tries me in different ways each day. I'm not allowed to live with my husband (due to housing restrictions through our company), and that adds a lot of stress to my life. Sometimes, I get so frustrated with my students. It's when I feel the most stressed lately that the lyrics for Give Me Your Eyes pop into my head. I'm so grateful for that song! It has helped me to remember that, no matter how frustrating they are, they are only children and I need to have more patience with them.
3/27/2010 6:20:20 AM
Nikki United States
Nikki
In 2006, I married a wonderful man who's name was Drew. Fifteen days after we were married he was killed instantly. I found KLOVE on the radio and after listening to this station for about a week, "Praise You in this Storm" came on. It ministered to my soul in a profound way. Since then, "Homesick" has also became a blessing to me. I am so greatful for KLOVE and the ministery you provide that blesses people like me.
3/27/2010 6:20:59 AM
Toni United States
Toni
My favorite songs change, but today the song "Remember Me" hit me particularly because of a death we had last night in our church family.  Anthony Walker left Bible study at Rock Harbor Christian Fellowship only to be hit by a drunk hit and run driver.  He was 35 years old and has a 2 year old daughter.

www.contracostatimes.com/.../ci_14844260

We are having a candlelight prayer vigil tonight at Rock Harbor Christian Fellowship, 2652 Church Ln., San Pablo  www.gorockharbor.org

Your prayers and thoughts are appreciated.

God bless and I really appreciate your ministry.
3/27/2010 6:21:38 AM
Emily Phillips United States
Emily Phillips
The Motions by Matthew West.  I remember April of 2009.  My mom was outside cleaning the yard with my nephews.  I was inside cleaning the house.  It was me and K-Love.  When I finally took time to listen to the lyrics of the song The Motions, I started crying.  It was like God was talking to me and telling me to get off the complacent and start taking action.  I needed to get active with my relationship with God.  From that day on, I have started to become focused on God.  I started to read my Bible every day instead of every six months or when I felt like.  I have learned to become humble and accept what God has provided me.  God opened the door for me to afford my first car which is a 2000 Plymouth Breeze that is a little beat and up, but in awesome condition despite her age.   One song can start to turn one person's life around.  Thank you so much for K-Love and Matthew West for singing The Motions!!!
Emily Phillips, Chesapeake VA
3/27/2010 6:22:33 AM
Tiffany United States
Tiffany
Hi Scott and Kelli, My life was dramatically impacted today by the song He Is by Mark Shultz I've been going through a lot in my life lately. Things have gotten so bad that I've lost hope in my future. Hope that things will ever get better. Earlier today I made the decision to end my life. However, just before I carried out my plan I decided to kneel down and offer one more prayer pleading for help. While I was praying I received a very distinct thought that said, "It may be bigger than you, but it's not bigger than Him" I know this thought didn't come from me. When i got in my car to go back home this song came on your station. The opening lines described exactly how I felt as I had knelt down to pray. When it got to the line, "Even when it feels like there is no one holding me, He is" I burst into tears and had to pull over till I gained composure. Tonight I am still struggling but I know that faith can work miracles because we have a God who will never stop loving us. There are many things that are bigger than us and more than we can handle on our own, but with God on our side nothing is impossible.
3/27/2010 6:23:56 AM
Melinda United States
Melinda
I'd Need A Savior. I started going to church and just fell in love with it.
3/27/2010 6:26:05 AM
Debbie United States
Debbie
"I Praise You in the Storm." He has calmed the storm, soothed my fears as I complete my graduate studies.
3/27/2010 6:30:16 AM
Valerie United States
Valerie
I'm 15 and I'm not quite sure what the name of the song is, but some of the lyrics are '. . . . This is what it means to be loved, how it feels . . .' and so on. When I heard that song and really listened to it really spoke to me. My Uncle commited suicide recently and I have been very upset/frustrated/puzzled with God and that song really cleared up alot of confusing thoughts for me. As I continue to listen to KLove I feel like I become comforted and more hopeful. Thank You Guys! (and gals)
3/27/2010 6:33:04 AM
Deshon Wynn United States
Deshon Wynn
Fee
When Everything Falls always comfort me. I'm going through some issues with my marriage right now and it reminds me that God is a merciful God. It seems like all is lost right now but I repented of all my sins and welcomed the holy spirit to live in me, Promising God I would turn away from all sin and speak nothing but his word from this day forward.
3/27/2010 6:33:48 AM
Tammy United States
Tammy
The song that has most impacted me is "Love Has Come" by Mark Schultz. That song says it all...I can just sit back and close my eyes and think of that wonderful day when "every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that God is love and love has come for us all" Just seeing that day in my mind of everyone bowing to our wonderful Savior, seeing our loved ones whom have passed before us once again, and not having any more sorrow or pain
or tears....Oh what a wonderful day that will be!!!
3/27/2010 6:34:34 AM
Jennifer United States
Jennifer
You asked about my song, one that has really impacted me is Beautiful History by Plumb.  I have been a single mom for 15 years and have two wonderful teenage boys. For years I have been a Spiritual Warrior and teacher, praying for others caught in addiction. Last year after my Father, who was my best friend, died I found myself a victim of addiction. I feel into acohol and tabacco addiction and still live there now. I couldn't belive that it could happen to me and the shame I feel is hard to live with.  I have lived through abuse, poverty, workaholizm and suiside attemps that brought me to incredible victory in God.  Those years are now gone and this song reminds me that my life is precious to Jesus and he will make my lift a Beautiful history once againg someday.  Thank you KLOVE, don't ever give up on the lost.
3/27/2010 6:35:45 AM
Erica tutuwan United States
Erica tutuwan
  The song that has impacted me is "i will rise " by Chris Tomlin. any time I hear this song it makes me think of God's love for me and makes me want to keep singing and giving him all the praise for the things he has done for me and my family. It's really amazing and I will forever be grateful to God for choosing me to serve him.
3/27/2010 6:35:48 AM
Jasmine Johnson (JJ) United States
Jasmine Johnson (JJ)
"The words I say" by the Sidewalk Prophets and Britt Nicole "Lost get found" is a song I absolutely am in love with. My mom died four years ago to breast cancer and some times I just want to give up and that song comes on and I know her and god are sending a message reminding me that Im put on this earth for a purpose.
3/27/2010 6:36:45 AM
Stacie United States
Stacie
Let the waters rise by Mike's chair was constantly running through my head after I had two miscarrages within 3 months. It seemed that "the waters" were all the pregnant ladies in the office I work at (at the time there were 5 women who were pregnant). I taped the lyrics on my computer and lost myself in them when things got too hard to bear and just let the words roll over me in comfort. "God I trust you...Let the waters rise if you want them to, I will follow you..." I still have not had a viable pregnancy with my husband (I have an 11 year old from a previous relationship) but I will continue to follow the Lord and have been able to put the miscarrages behind me to be joyful for the ladies who have been blessed with children. I am truly grateful for the comfort this song has brought to me and believe that God is almighty and loving...I will continue to follow Him.
3/27/2010 6:36:50 AM
Danette United States
Danette
A song that I just absolutely love is "Cinderella" by Steven Curtis Chapman.  My husband and I have a 9 year old daughter and I just hope and pray every day he and our daughter will continue to grow close and have a strong relationship like the dad and daughter in the song.
3/27/2010 6:37:58 AM
Nancy Steward United States
Nancy Steward
It's really hard to pick a song,because alot of times I can hear the same song's over and over,but there will be that one time ,that I REALLY hear the words..God's timing is always amazing.HE knows what we need to hear, and when we need to hear it.The two song's I love to hear,always,are I can only imagine,because it was played at my father in law's wake in 2007,and everytime my husband and I here it,we always feel like his Dad is saying hi to us..and the other one that is an amazing song is What Faith can Do .. by Kutless. As I said before God's timing is amazing on what we need to help us thru hard times ...and when.

3/27/2010 6:38:24 AM
Emily Phillips United States
Emily Phillips
The Motions by Matthew West.  This song brought me to tears because it hit me that I was talking but not walking the walk of being a Christian. I was not reading my every day like I was suppose to.  I allowed the past to drag me down it is almost depression.  This one song changed my life for the better.  I have started and continue to read my Bible every single day.  I play K-Love in my room at college, and people ask me what I am listening to.  I can proclaim that I am listening to Christian music.  I have changed a lot since April 2009 for the better.  I have lost 21 pounds.  I have become confident in my speaking out about my faith and what I believe in. I am happier now.  Thank you so much for K-Love and Matthew West for singing to do not go with the motions anymore.  Emily Phillips
3/27/2010 6:40:39 AM
Don United States
Don
I was recently baptized in Jesus' name.  As I had never done anything like that before I was a little nervous.  So I spent the day before looking at baptism videos and listening to the experiences of other people.  These people were describing such incredible changes in the way they felt when they rose from the water, and I was really excited to feel that same way.  I was expecting to feel that same way.  But the Lord is working within me, I can feel that.  So I know the gift of the Holy Ghost will fall upon me someday.  It was promised to me in Acts 2 and 38.  But there is something that is not letting me let go of who I used to be.  As Paul had said, so do I die daily.  But the one thing that keeps me going in my faith is 'Forgiven' by Sanctus Real, and I listen to it several times everyday.  Thank you K Love, for playing the kind of music that touches my spirit and keeps me strong in God and His Word.
3/27/2010 6:46:17 AM
Sara Higley United States
Sara Higley
Save A Place For Me by Matthew West. There was a 14-year-old boy in my hometown, he was friends with my little brother. The boy had been battling cancer for the last 3 years. This family has grown closer together and closer to God because of this disease, but then God called the little boy Home. It was something that shook the whole community. The first time I heard it was the day of his funeral. I cried then and after hearing it many times since then, I still cry.
3/27/2010 6:47:09 AM
Emily United States
Emily
This isn't really a K-Love song but it is by Francesca Battistelli. "Behind the Scenes" really impacted me. I am only 11 and go to a christian school. I was always the shy one and didn't have any friends. I got the reputation of Th Quiet One. That was my name. Not Emily. When I heard the song "Behind The Scenes" I cried. Now, after listening ato that song, I am everyone's Best Friend! Thank you soo much Francesca!Smile
3/27/2010 6:51:50 AM
Phyllis Michaud United States
Phyllis Michaud
The song that has impacted me the most is "YOur Grace is Enough" by Matt Redmon. I was driving home from church on August 24 2008 when myhusband called and asked where I was. When I asked him what was wrong as the call and question were unusual he said he would tell me at home.  As the song played on KLOVE I began to pray the words over and over asking God to let his grace be enough as I sensed that I was about to learn something I didn't want to hear. At home I learned that our daughter-in-law had been killed the night before leaving 3 children ages7,3, and 1. Throughout that most difficult time I would listen and remind myself that "His grace is enough" even when life becomes unimagineably difficult. There are always songs that touch me and speak to my heart. Right now it is Sanctus Real's "I'm Forgiven" but the other one helped keep me going.
3/27/2010 6:56:58 AM
Chelsea Grace United States
Chelsea Grace
The song that has impacted me the most on klove is come to jesus-Chris Rice.  This song has helped me get through the most trying times in my life.  I lost my big brother july 28, 2006 when I was just 16 years old just before starting high school.  He was everything to me, he could make me laugh on the most terrible day.  He had finished college and moved away from us to Chicago and I think also moved away from God.  He became very ill from an eating disorder and came back to live with my mother as she cared for her 28 year old son 24/7.  This illness in a way was the best thing that ever happen to him,  he got very close to god.  He had such a strong faith, he always told me Baby sis you have bigger things to worry about then me being sick I've given this to god he will take care of us.  I became very close to my brother in his last years here and also closer to god than I had ever been.  I remember days I'd lay in my room and just cry to God to please save my brother, I was selfish and didnt want him to leave us.  On July 28 2006 my dad went to check on my brother after multiple phone calls unanswered and there he was very peaceful.  He died reading "15 minutes alone with God".  God took him from his body and now he could be pain free, I will always miss my big brother but this song always helps me remember if you have something bigger than yourself just cry to Jesus and we all fall down but you have to get up and keep going.
3/27/2010 6:58:29 AM
Rose United States
Rose
I think Sanctus Real's 'The Face Of Love' or David Crowder's 'How He Loves' really impacted me. They simply remind me that God is up there and he still loves me and watches over me constantly. My dad has been unemployed for well over a year now and family relationships have become painful. But those songs tend to bring me peace and comfort through it all. THANK YOU K-love!
3/27/2010 7:02:58 AM
Irene Lear United States
Irene Lear
After you spoke about Alma, your friend, I was thinking of the song that really impacted me. I was not prepared for the next song Mark Schultz "Remember Me".That was the song I was thinking of. Both my parents have passed away in the last 5 years, and in Oct. my grandson who was 6 months gestation died....We were so very sad and this song reminds me of him....this song drops me to my knees. I will never forget these losses, the love I had for all of these persons that have impacted my life...
3/27/2010 7:04:31 AM
Anonymous United States
Anonymous
Every time I listen to K-Love, a new song touches my heart. "By Your Side" and "Hold My Heart" by Tenth Avenue North are certainly at the top of my list of songs that have impacted me the most. I even play them at home on my piano and guitar. I have always been a Christian, and had a "comfortable" faith in Jesus Christ, but I didn't really know Him until recently. When I was 18, my entire world was flipped upside down. I made some bad choices, trusted some wrong people, and didn't realize it, but walked away from God as well. I entered into an abusive relationship with a guy and a number of traumatizing things happened. Four years later, I am starting to heal, and the songs that I hear on K-Love have really helped me a lot along the way. They have also helped me return to God and really get to know His heart. I am struggling to heal from the traumas I went through (anxieties, flashbacks, etc.), but I know that God will be with me, and has been with me every step of the way. I thought God had left me, that I wasn't good enough, or that He didn't care, but I am now able to see that I would not even be here today if it weren't for God. These two songs by Tenth Avenue North, along with reading Paul's letters in the Bible have made my healing process a million times easier since I have limited resources to help me heal.
3/27/2010 7:19:58 AM
Mary United States
Mary
Free to be Me by Francesca Battistelli , moved me today driving home. Tonight, My daughter made the high school dance team, but her friend didn't make team, so I shared the song with my daughter and she loved it so much. She is sharing it with her friend. I hope it inspires her to keep dreaming and to live her own life.
3/27/2010 7:23:21 AM
Pam United States
Pam
Hi Scott and Kelli,
I have to say that the song of the moment that gets us through to the next moment is "Everything Falls" by Fee.  My boyfriend has been fighting a rare cancer for the last 18 months and he got more bad news today.  We saw Fee last Friday in Sacramento at the RWRS and the song became even more poignant seeing it performed live.   I especially love the line "sorrow will last for the night but HOPE is rising with the sun."  That really says it all.  Because of Jesus we all have hope and know that he will "keep holdin' on."
3/27/2010 7:25:09 AM
Renee United States
Renee
Beautiful, Beautiful and Better than a hallelujah are my new favorites...WOW! What great songs these are for lifting your spirit and showing everyone what a wonderful God we have!!!
3/27/2010 7:38:36 AM
Jennifer United States
Jennifer
Save A Place For Me by Matthew West-

This some has impacted me because lately I have been not living for God like I should. So my church has given us the 7 day challenge, you must give up things that you normally can't live without. I've given up websites that I normally am on frequently, all my music, and talking to my boyfriend for a week. Though it may seem like in my mind I was saying I couldn't survive a week like that, truthfully over the first few days I've been sitting down and reading and praying and truthfully I laid in bed last night just talking. This song really reminds me why am I doing this, why do I feel the passion of wanting to live for God more each day. I want Him to save a place for me.
3/27/2010 8:11:22 AM
Tonya United States
Tonya
Save a Place for Me by Matthew West. My best friend Nancy died 3/13/10 we had an awesome 25 year journey but it doesnt end there. Her spirit lives and I feel her all around me. We spoke the Thursday before she died. Told each other we would see each other soon and our I love U's. That last phone conversation will foreven be etched in my memory. I know she is saving a place for me. Love you Nancy!
3/27/2010 8:17:31 AM
Kristi United States
Kristi
On 3*24*10 God gave me "By Your Side" by 10th Avenue North. To try to make a very long story short, my dysfunctional childhood left me feeling alone and unloved. My life as been a series of being used and abused, especially by those closest to me. I really have not felt very loved most of my life, and that included not feeling loved by God. I left my sexually abusive husband 2 years ago, for a life that ended up with not finding work, having no home of my own and living off of credit cards. It came a time late last summer when I felt God told me that I needed to spend my time getting to know Him better and not to worry about finding a job. So that is what I have been working on, since late August to the present. On 9*4*09 God gave me a dream, but I did not go and have anyone interrupt the dream until 3*24*10. In the interruption I was told several things. The main point my interrupter told me was that God had put me in a safe place and was protecting me. The dream told me; I had been given a new life, my values would change, mysteries would be revealed and God gave me the ministry of "bring people that are in harms way, into a place of safety." When I was walking out of the interruptor office that day, I was overwhelmed with what God was doing for me - little nobody me. And all of what was told to  me I could see that it was already coming true,except for the ministry(since I had waited so long to get the dream interpreted.) Anyway I walked out to my car and started it up, the radio had already been on your station and I could hear music playing,...then the words said "Why are you looking for love, why are you still searching as if I'm not enough...(my heart broke ~ God had my attention)...the song continued ~ it was God speaking to me..."And please don't fight these hands that are holding you ~ and that day He revealed to me that He truly did love me, cared for me, He had not left me, but in-fact He had been by my side the whole time.
p.s. I woke up this morning with another dream.
3/27/2010 8:21:50 AM
Jaymi United States
Jaymi
There are so many songs that have had an impact on my life, but the one that really encouraged me these past several months was "The Words I Would Say," by the Sidewalk Prophets.  Two years ago I started nursing school.  I was supposed to graduate this past December, but I found out that I had not passed the last semester and had to retake it. This was very difficult for our family, as I had been gone so much due to school and my scholarship requirements.  We had put our kids, parents and ourselves through so much for this.  My husband and I have four beautiful children ages 8 and under, including one son with significant special needs.  I was feeling so discouraged when "The Words I Would Say" would come on the radio.  Well, God worked everything out, and I just passed my final test today.  I will graduate May 13th!!!
3/27/2010 8:22:14 AM
Casey United States
Casey
The song that has most impacted me is "Praise You in this Storm" by Casting Crowns.  This song was put into rotation about the same time my brother was killed in Iraq in April 2006. The song reminded me to praise God eventhough situations are not at my ideal because the Lord has a plan for everything.  I was truely a comfort for me and I still listen to it around the anniversary every year.
3/27/2010 8:29:05 AM
Joe United States
Joe
The song that has had the most impact on me is "Everything to Me" by Avalon. I'm 54 years old and was raised by wonderful, prayerful, spiritual parents who took me to church, taught me about God and Jesus Christ, taught me to pray, to care for my neighbors and those less fortunate. But it wasn't until about 5 or 6 years ago when I heard the lyrics to this song that I realized that Jesus Christ had to be MY Savior, not just theirs, and that He had to come off the pages of Scripture and become "more than a story".  I think I was living a good life but I needed to commit my life to living for Jesus Christ and to making Him EVERYTHING TO ME. This song changed my thinking about my spiritual life and my relationship with MY Savior, Jesus Christ.
3/27/2010 8:31:19 AM
Sarah Nunnaley United States
Sarah Nunnaley
Well to start I have to give a little background... I grew up in church all my life and never really gave myself to Christ. I am now 26 years old and married to a wonderful man who was just recently baptized and before that day I was the good wife and followed my husband to church everyday that there was a service. The day of his baptism I realized that I don't remember any thing about my own baptism. This continued to bother me for a few days and then a song came over the radio and the station happened to actually have stayed on K-Love and Matthew West came over the airways and it was like a arrow just hit my heart all this time I have done nothing but go through the motions. At that moment I decided to quit living on my husbands joy and begin receiving my own through the Love of Christ.
3/27/2010 8:43:18 AM
Chelle United States
Chelle
It is a tie -

"One True God" - Mark Harris, always seems to play at just the right time!!!

and "God Who Lives", by Austin Wahlert which can be heard at!!!!

3/27/2010 9:01:11 AM
tisha United States
tisha
thank you... I cried but it felt good. God bless all.. Loved the stories..
3/27/2010 2:51:50 PM
Karl United States
Karl
My fav. KLOVE song has to be hands down Healing Hand of God by Jermey Camp I went to Haiti january 1st and i got home the morning before the earthquake and i thought about all my friends down there and started to worry about them and the whole country and then i heard that song and i just realized God has a plan for all this and that it will all workout!
3/27/2010 3:11:43 PM
Jennifer Hawks United States
Jennifer Hawks
The song that has impacted me most is "wholly yours" by the Dave Crowder Band.  I lost my children in 2006 to state custody. During the visits I would have with them i would play the song and it quickly became a favorite for all the children. The last time I saw them for my last visit, they asked me to play "the holy song" for them. I watched them soak up every word and I knew that even though they are not with me that they know god and will forever have memories of me and be "wholly yours".  thank you Jesus!
3/27/2010 3:15:04 PM
MelissaRobertson United States
MelissaRobertson
"I Will Praise You in This Storm"

This is my favorite because it has brought me through some really tough times. It reminds me that God is still with me in the storm and He will carry me through. I just need to have the faith to praise Him no matter what is going on in my life.
3/27/2010 4:10:06 PM
Anderson United States
Anderson
Brandon Heath - Wait and See

I can't say much, but troubles that i'have made are out of control. But i hope i will reach my dreams one day. Thank You K-LOVE
3/27/2010 4:17:35 PM
Ashley United States
Ashley
Love Never Fails by Brandon Heath

This song is amazing! I recently went through a lot at one time and hearing this song just reminds me that things will always get better. I'll always have one thing, if nothing else, his love.
3/27/2010 4:46:39 PM
Jennifer United States
Jennifer
It's hard to pick one, but if I had to I would have to choose "beautiful you" by Johnny Diaz. I've struggled with self-esteem and body image issues my entire life and this song reminds me that I am beautiful in the eyes of God. This song makes me cry every single time I hear it. That's a good thing though Wink
3/27/2010 5:41:57 PM
Scott in KC United States
Scott in KC
Revelation by Third Day has ultimately impacted my life.  About 6 years ago I walked away from church and turned my focus away from God. About 3 monthes ago I helped my sister take her car to the dealership.  She had K-Love on the radio, never before hearing of your station I decided to listen. Revelation came on, it was like I got hit with a bag of bricks.  I was going down that road that's so uncertain, I was broken, I needed revelation, I couldn't find my way and I didn't have a clue. I knew who had the answers. That night I told my wife I wanted to find a church. And we have. That next day I changed my radio in my personal truck and my work truck to K-Love and I've never touched the dial. God used a lot of people to reach me that day(My sister, K-Love and Third Day).  I have you all to thank.  I haven't missed a Sunday yet. I love your station, Thank you.
3/28/2010 1:06:35 AM
Paula United States
Paula
"I Can Only Imagine" by Mercy Me.
Every time I hear this song, I imagine Jesus standing next me, and I wonder what I would do. It just gives me so much peace and comfort to just be there for the moment in our crazy life down here on earth.
3/28/2010 12:27:41 PM
Jessica United States
Jessica
"what faith can do" by Cutless has helped me get through troublig times in my marriage where it is facing divorce due to infidelity.  It gets me through knowing that miracles can happen even if it seems impossible.  I know that through all this in the last few months my newborn son has been a gift from god.  Faith can lead toward miracles. Yesterday also was played an amazing song that helped me have faith that my husband could choose our marriage to save and work on. "Lead on" by Sanctus Real.  It came on at the right time when I was struggling with if he was going to give up on his marriage. (still praying he chooses to fight for his family)
3/28/2010 1:29:17 PM
Megan McMillan United States
Megan McMillan
I love the song There Is A Way. It really impacted me because one day I was just feeling really really bad adn i turned KLove on and it just made my whole day better. Now that intire song is my motto. I love it
3/28/2010 1:44:23 PM
Erin United States
Erin
I have so many songs that I love. Whenever I hear a song that I've never heard before and I just listen to the words, I always say, "I love this song!" then my mom says, "What song don't you like" Smile but if I had to pick a song right now it would have to be... Everything To Me, by Avlon. i love to hear it because Jesus is everything to me.
3/28/2010 2:15:34 PM
Victoria Soto United States
Victoria Soto
Lead Me to the Cross.
Sometimes I get to a point, like right now in my life, that feels like my life is too crazy.  Instead of giving up, I just say - God, there is nothing I can do to make sense of this situation or make it better.  When I feel this way, leat me to the Cross where Your love is abundant, and was poured out for ME.  "Rid me of myself, I belong to You..oh lead me."
3/28/2010 8:11:52 PM
Gary A Knigge United States
Gary A Knigge
Save A Place For Me by Mathew West My wife passed away October 31, 2009 from a sudden illness.  She was my life. I was so very angry and upset with God that it really tested my faith. I miss her every moment of my life. She was only 37 years old.  We have been married 16 years. That song has giving me some peace in my heart.
3/28/2010 8:42:05 PM
Veronica Bove United States
Veronica Bove
I posted this on Facebook......YAY.....I FOUND YOU ALL (ON FACEBOOK).

For some strange reason, we can't pick up KLOVE on the radio without alot of other stations trying to come thru also...before I got married I would fall asleep listening to KLOVE. Smile
I had the light bulb go off and "duh"  I can listen on line....OH MY GOSH....I'M SO EXCITED. LOL....and I've known this too....that's the funnier part.

Ok....there is a song that I've not heard in a while....I am not sure who the artist is, but the song is titled "God Ran."  Who plays that and if you find it, will you be able to play it this evening? Smile

You guys make my drive home awesome....PRAISE GOD FOR YOU ALL....YOU ALL DO GOD'S WORK AND IT IS AWESOME....THANK YOU,
Veronica
Selma, Tx Smile
3/28/2010 9:30:47 PM
Sharon United States
Sharon
All the songs on KLOVE are such an inspiration and provide encouragement for my almost 20 year old dtr (BD Apr 13). KLOVE was off the air in Lubbock for 3 days this week; my dtr was having a hard week and burst into tears because she didn't have her KLOVE. Thankfully it was back on yesterday!!!
3/28/2010 9:53:39 PM
Mark United States
Mark
There are three songs I really love.  First there is Forgiven by Sanctus Real.  It makes me realize that even when I mess up or do things that I regret God will forgive me.  Next is Everything Falls by Fee.  This made me realize that in reality everything will go away or leave me but God will stand strong by me in life and in death.  The last one is Hold Us Together by Matt Maher.  I like this one because God will help us through anything and he will hold us together.  I really love K-Love and all the songs you play.
3/30/2010 2:34:41 AM
God knows me United States
God knows me
He Is  by Mark Shultz - About six months ago my four kids and I were in a head-on collision.  After being hit we rolled several times into the ditch.  The one thing I wanted to be doing as we flipped was holding each one of my four kids to keep them safe.  When we stopped flipping I turned around and said, "Are you ok"?  They were all ok!!  Ages 4,6,8, and 10.  All OK!!  We all got out and walked away. It was an absolute miracle.  He was, He is, He always will be.  Even when it felt like no one was holding us.  He was!!  I still can't hear that song without tears of thankfulness.
3/30/2010 2:39:09 AM
Laveena Joy United States
Laveena Joy
Tenth Avenue North- Times. There are times when i felt that nobody cared for me but when i listened to this song it made me realize Jesus truly loves me so much. No matter where and who we are or what difficulties we are in Jesus loves us all!!  K-Love, you guys rock!!!!
3/30/2010 2:45:02 AM
Laveena United States
Laveena
Tenth Avenue North - Times. i love this song because there are times i realized that nobody cared for me but this song told me that Jesus loves me so much! no matter where, who we are and what difficulties we are in, Jesus loves all of us! Thank you K-Love so much !
3/30/2010 3:14:42 AM
diane United States
diane
The song that has impacted me was I can only imagine for two reasons, First of all  because It reminds me of that glorious day when I will come face to face with Jesus and second because my one and  only best friend died and someone sang this song at her memorial service and suddenly it became sooooooooo real to me. I miss her soooooooooo much! Thank you and God bless you.
3/30/2010 3:55:24 AM
Cecilia Butinski United States
Cecilia Butinski
I was at my job for 13years when a situation came up, my bosses came to me and gave me the option to transfer or quit. I work for people with disabilities and they are my family, I didn't see that I had a choice but I made the move to this new place, I have prayed all my life but I knew that I needed God's strength  to get me through this so I turned on KLOVE while I drove, some of the music were just words and others made me think, but the one song that I hold onto and now have on my phone as a ringtone is "what faith can do" by Kutless just listening about how powerful God is and how if we believe that everything will be okay. I have now been at my new place for three months and things are going okay, I still miss my friends there Thank You for giving me encouragement every morning on my AM drive and my PM drive. now I need encouragement for the traffic.
3/30/2010 4:00:27 AM
Ann Cole United States
Ann Cole
FINALLY HOME by: Mercy me
I have my babies at home with a midwife and this song was on Klove when my son Morgan was born. This is significant not only because we waited for what seemed like forever for him to arrive but because my teenage daughter had recently returned to Christ from a four year battle with drug addiction, So this new life was a gift that brought hope, love, and unity to our broken family. That baby just celebrated his first birthday and 41 people joined us for his party. My daughter and I are both college students and have almost 2 years clean and sober! I have five kids altogether and the growth and healing that God has done in my family is too much to write! Glory to Jesus my BFF!
3/30/2010 4:31:19 AM
Abigail United States
Abigail
Mine would have to be "Get back up again" by Toby Mac. The song played on Klove right when I needed it most. I have been struggling lately and the song moved me to talk to my youth pastor about what was going on, and things have turned for the better.
This song is my favorite song too because i was the person in the first verse. Thanks for playing the song!
3/30/2010 10:38:27 AM
Emily United States
Emily
I would have to say that "Power of your name" by Lincoln Brewster is one of my favorite songs.  I was driving the other day and the Lord really spokr to me through this song.  It feels like a theme song for my life... how much I seek to love what He loves and hurt for what hurts Him... Such a touching song. Thank you Lincoln Brewster.
3/30/2010 1:12:18 PM
Amy Ackerman United States
Amy Ackerman
The song by Matthew West..."Save a place for me"....has impacted me so much. My sister Missy was diagnosed with Leukemia when she was 11 years old...she needed a bone marrow transplant to save her life. At that time I was 10...I was also a perfect match for her transplant..I saved her life..however, she was was diagnosed with juvenile diabetes shortly after. The diabetes took a great toll on her body..but she never complained..she loved the Lord all her life and never asked why...she endured many illnesses thereafter...but still served Jesus. On October 29th,2009... at the age of 38,she went to heaven to start her new eternal life...I know shes not suffering and she is in paradise but sometimes I feel like a part of me is missing. This song ALWAYS comes on your station EVERYTIME I am thinking of her...she is saving a place for me!! Praise God!! I will be there SOON!! God gave my family and me almost 28 more years with her!! I love you guys!! I love your radio station!!!!!Thank You!
3/30/2010 2:05:01 PM
sarah United States
sarah
ummm...lets see...probably something beautiful because of the amazing message in the song. It is just so beautiful and peaceful.
3/31/2010 9:45:33 AM
Taylor United States
Taylor
Kutless-What Faith Can Do.
    One of my best friends was not a Christian. And we had been talking about Christ for several months, I was trying my hardest to point him in the right direction. One day it came on and I just about cried because it was just what I was going through. I had been praying for months for my friend, and then finally he became saved!! I broke down in tears of joy! Now whenever I hear that song it reminds me of a beautiful memory and just what God can do when we are faithful. I am fourteen years old and he was the first person God allowed me to help in his walk with Jesus. I will never forget what God has done or that amazing experience. Smile
4/1/2010 12:34:49 AM
John Robinson United States
John Robinson
Love Never Fails, by Brandon Heath. This song makes me want to be a better husband, a better father, a better friend and a better son. Corinthians 13:4-8 has become my motto of sorts. i am so truly in love with my wife, and I can't wait for the right time to share his song with her.
4/1/2010 6:52:02 PM
Jenny Smith United States
Jenny Smith
Casting Crowns -- Voice of Truth
I was walking through my house once, and I was really depressed.  I was listening to the lies that Satan was whispering to me about my worth.  Then, I turned on the radio and heard this song.  It was perfect timing.  A few weeks later, I was driving and I was feeling the same.  I turned on the radio and this song was playing.  I thanked God and kept going.  This happened about 5 more times within the next couple months.  Then one night, I broke down and started questioning the reasons to live.  I felt like there was nothing left to do but take my life and then rest in Jesus' arms forever.  I felt so alone, so I turned on the radio for the noise.  Guess what song was playing?  Then I listened to His voice of truth, and I stopped thinking about suicide.
4/1/2010 11:00:18 PM
Jordan United States
Jordan
toby mac get back up
because it remides me of when i was bullied and i got back up
4/2/2010 12:42:48 AM
KLOVES #1 Fan United States
KLOVES #1 Fan
"By your Side" by Tenth Avenue North,
"Hold my Heart" By Tenth Avenue North,
"Love is Here" By Tenth Avenue North,
and "The Real Me" by Natalie Grant
I am really struggleing to be myself and not trying to be someone who I am not. and all of these have helped me to start even though I keep falling back.
If I would write down all of the songs that have impacted me it would take this whole page up.
P.S As you can see I REALLY like Tenth Avnue North. Laughing
4/6/2010 2:16:03 PM
Megan United States
Megan
"That's What Faith Can Do" ~ Kutless
"Follow You" ~ Leeland and Brandon Heath
"Safe" ~ Phil Wickham

My family recently moved from California to Kansas.  We have had a very difficult time adjusting and miss our lives in California very much. We are letting God lead us and praying His will for us will be for our family to be able to move back to California by next summer.  There have been many dark days of an overwhelming depression since moving.  When I hear "That's What Faith Can Do" by Kutless, I find great peace in my heart and know that God is always going to take care of us, wherever we live, because we have placed our lives in His care.  It has such a powerful meaning to us, it will frequently bring us to tears.
"Safe", by Phil Wickham, makes me feel like I am not alone.  That no matter what happens, I am in GREAT hands.  I am "safe"!  What an awesome feeling!
"Follow You" by Leeland and Brandon Heath is such a powerful song in reminding me of all the blessings I have, and how very much I need to follow Christ into the world to fulfill His work.  When I hear this song, I can feel Jesus working in me, changing my heart for the better!
4/7/2010 3:10:15 PM
teeky United States
teeky
i have many favorite songs, but my top favorite,i dont even know the name of. it was the first day that i was listening to klove, and it went something like, if you wake up in darkness, and see the sun isn't there, i will be there. the sun will shine. the sun will shine." i started crying, i have no idea why, but the sun in my room got brighter every time it said the sun will shine. so that is my favorite, but i have no idea what it was called. otherwise, my favorite song is beautiful, beautiful by Francesca batiselli.
4/7/2010 9:49:05 PM
Chris United States
Chris
Hands down..."There Will Be a Day" by Jeremy Camp is one of the most influencial songs in my life.  No matter what the situation, I can listen to that song and it reassures me that God is with us and someday, there will be a day, when we will meet him face to face!

Love you guys!
Chris
4/14/2010 3:06:19 PM
Sarah United States
Sarah
The most recent song that has truely effected me is what faith can do by Kutless! This song means soooo much to me because of everything that has happened to me lately...this whole station means everything to me and right now it is basicly the only source of joy in my life. THANK YOU KLOVE!
4/14/2010 3:08:02 PM
Sarah United States
Sarah
4/18/2010 6:25:53 AM
Carolyn United States
Carolyn
Hi Scott and Kelli....

The song that has had the most impact on me is "Everything Falls."  Two weeks ago my granddaughter was diagnosed with a tumor in her bone on her left thigh.  One day I was on my way to the hospital to see her and this song came on Klove and it was just the most beautiful song.  We were facing a very sad time of our lives and when "Everything Falls" came on I just cried as it was so fitting for our situation. When everything falls apart the Lord is truly the only hope for our hearts. We had so many people praying and I am very happy to say that when all the test results came back the "tumor" turned out to be an "infection" called osteomyelitis.  There will be storms in this life but God is so faithful and when our strength is gone He is mighty and strong!  Thank you Klove for blessing so many people with all the wonderful songs that you play.
5/25/2010 10:35:15 AM
Casey Addington United States
Casey Addington
I hope this is the right place to talk about jumping with both feet.
Feb 11,2010 I was laid from work after two weeks no work I ask my Pastor if it was ok to go and feed breakfast to the homeless 6 days a week in our town.

He was ok with it well the thing was I live 28 miles from the city were i attend church no income for gas food or anything.

I used everything in my house that was for me my wife and five kids to feed Gods children.

This month I have my kitchen full of food and our church kitchen is too and have feed over 5000 meals since the first day started We are reaching these people because they are not homeless,drugies,drunks or scum they are children of the King of Kings and Lord of Lords they Love and forgiven and now they know that God bless You people for giving to me every morning at 5 am
9/29/2010 1:58:54 PM
katie m.l United States
katie m.l
what faith can do or the motains!!!!
3/7/2011 5:00:30 PM