Search results for 'reese'

What treat do you have to have at Christmas?! "It's the season of yummy foods! Experts say there are some foods that are worth the calories. We agree. For Scott, it's Reese's Christmas trees, for Kelli...eggnog. What about you? What treat do you H ..." Type: Post http://www.klove.com/blog/scottandkelli/post/2010/12/13/What-treat-do-you-have-to-have-at-Christmas!.aspx
Please Pray For Santa Barbara Victims "  Stories of Victims in California Rampage  Also: What You Need to Know About the Attack at UC Santa Barbara    Millionaire Hiding Envelopes of Cash Around San Francisco   T ..." Type: Post http://www.klove.com/blog/scottandkelli/post/2014/05/27/Please-Pray-For-Santa-Barbara-Victims.aspx
Ice cream debate: Drumstick or Ice Cream Sandwich?!
May 07 2010

Ice cream debate: Drumstick or Ice Cream Sandwich?!

Okay, Scott loves the Drumstick ice cream and Kelli the Ice Cream Sandwich. The debate is on! Which do you prefer? Vote here!

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (41) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

5/3/2010 6:21:39 AM
Darla United States
Darla
I love all icecream...and icecream sandwiches used to be my fav, but I've switched to drumsticks in the past year!!! Love the ones with carmel in the middle of them!!!
5/3/2010 6:22:15 AM
Breanna United States
Breanna
i love ice cream sandwiches! i have braces and can't eat nuts so i have never tried a drumstick. is it chicken flavored? Smile JK. Tell switchfoot i LOVE them a whole lot more than ice cream sandwiches! i met them at Best Buy in SA, TX. LOVE KLOVE!
5/3/2010 6:22:58 AM
Joanna United States
Joanna
Drumstick fur sure!
5/3/2010 6:23:02 AM
Micah United States
Micah
Drumstick. Sorry Kelli, I usually go with you, but this time, Scott wins. I was up in my room, and listening to you guys I nearly died laughing, and my mom came running thinking something was wrong! No, just how funny you guys are!

God bless,
                             Micah
5/3/2010 6:23:10 AM
Brent United States
Brent
It isn't even a choice. The ice cream sandwich definitely wins.
5/3/2010 6:24:35 AM
Stephanie United States
Stephanie
I prefer ice cream sandwiches, but the the bonus morsel of chocolate in the end of the Nutty Buddy cone is a close second.Smile
5/3/2010 6:24:41 AM
Darla United States
Darla
Drumstick...especially the carmel filled one!
5/3/2010 6:24:42 AM
Randy E. Smith United States
Randy E. Smith
Drumsticks reign over ice ceram sandwiches.  Don't get me wrong, ice cream sandwiches are very good, but usually are eaten only after all the drumsticks are gone.  :oD
5/3/2010 6:24:53 AM
Anna Fehringer United States
Anna Fehringer
Ok, I love a good ice cream sandwich, but I have to go with a drumstick...but not just any drumstick. I don't like the regular kind with peanuts and whatnot. We get these chip & mint drumsticks. The cone is chocolate, the ice cream is mint with a fudge swirl through it and chocolate chips on top. They are delicious and definitely my favorite! Smile
5/3/2010 6:25:06 AM
Breanna United States
Breanna
i love ice cream sandwiches! i have braces and can't eat nuts so i have never tired a drumstick. is it chicken flavored? Smile JK Tell switchfoot i love them a whole lot more than any ice cream! i met them at Best Buy in SA, TX. LOVE y'all!
5/3/2010 6:25:59 AM
Trinika United States
Trinika
Drumsticks over ice cream sandwiches definitely!!!  Peanuts are awesome with ice cream- I LOVE ice cream Snickers bars- have you tried those? Yum!
5/3/2010 6:26:24 AM
Joanna United States
Joanna
Drumsticks fur sure!
5/3/2010 6:26:25 AM
Kassie Nelson United States
Kassie Nelson
I have to say that I do love both ice cream sandwiches and drumsticks; I prefer to have drumsticks
5/3/2010 6:28:02 AM
chris United States
chris
i prefer the drumstick over the sandwich.  My reasoning is that that drumstick is not as messy as the sandwich, for the sandwich sticks to your fingers.  Also the drumstick is better because of the chocolate suprise at the bottom of the cone.
5/3/2010 6:28:14 AM
joan United States
joan
Drumsticks of Course!!!
Thanks for a great show, God Bless!!
5/3/2010 6:29:55 AM
Nicole Christine Uhler United States
Nicole Christine Uhler
My personal favorite would definitely be a drumstick! It has such flavor with nuts, chocolate, and pure ice cream combined! I'm with Miss Kelli, though, I'm not in favor of the nuts in the 'stick'. I do love the ice cream sandwich, but I find the pure chocolate overpowering. Enjoy snacking, and happy birthday!
5/3/2010 6:30:31 AM
Robin United States
Robin
Gotta go with Scott on this one...Drumsticks are the best!
5/3/2010 6:31:04 AM
Micah United States
Micah
DRUMSTICK!!! The triple chocolate and vanilla jumbo drumstick they sell around here is the best!  Sorry, Kelli, usually I go with you, but this time, Scott wins. Have fun eating ice cream to today, and happy birthday Scott! (My dad's tomorrow.)
5/3/2010 6:32:45 AM
John Brady United States
John Brady
I like the Neopolitian Ice Cream Sandwiches. They are the best. Smile
5/3/2010 6:33:04 AM
kevin United States
kevin
drumstick!!! peanuts and icecream are a match made in heaven Smile
5/3/2010 6:33:34 AM
Teresa United States
Teresa
Me and my little brother and I BOTH prefer the drumstick!!!!(sorry Kelli) Wink
5/3/2010 6:42:20 AM
Angel Rice United States
Angel Rice
DRUMSTICK!!!!! I like ice cream sandwiches, but drumsticks are soooooooooo much better.
5/3/2010 6:43:27 AM
Elizabeth Evans United States
Elizabeth Evans
My grandpa used to always buy ice cream sandwiches, and we would eat them together. My aunt, on the other hand, always baught drumsticks. There are a lot of memories made with ice cream, but I'm for both!
5/3/2010 6:44:57 AM
melissa United States
melissa
well i have very sensitive teeth so i would rather have a drumstick than an ice cream sandwich. they are both very good and you are both entitled to you own opinion and what you think, that is the way god made you. love you all
5/3/2010 6:46:10 AM
Andrea United States
Andrea
I pick the drumstick!
5/3/2010 6:50:52 AM
rebekah United States
rebekah
i think that both are good
5/3/2010 6:51:11 AM
Tammy Krous United States
Tammy Krous
well I cant have the nuts on the drumstick ice cream. So I would have to say the ice cream sandwich is better especially if you get the one that is the neopolatian kind.
5/3/2010 6:52:05 AM
Patti United States
Patti
They are both good but I would have to say that a Drumstick is beeter than an ice cream sandwich. You get more for your buck with a drum stick. cone, ice cream, chocolate dip at the top, and best of all nuts!!!!
5/3/2010 6:55:44 AM
Raschelle United States
Raschelle
Definitely the Drumstick. That was my favorite growing up. Ah, that takes me back. Smile
5/3/2010 6:57:02 AM
Nicole Christine Uhler United States
Nicole Christine Uhler
My personal favorite would definitely be the drumstick! It has such flavor with nuts, chocolate, carmel, and pure ice cream combined! I'm with Miss Kelli, though, I'm not in favor of the nuts in the 'stick'. I do love the ice cream sandwich, but I find the pure chocolate overpowering. Enjoy snacking (and all those extra calories), and have a very happy birthday! All the best!
5/3/2010 7:01:29 AM
Amber Schmitt United States
Amber Schmitt
Definately the DRUMSTICK!!!! Not even a contest!
5/3/2010 7:01:32 AM
teresa United States
teresa
nothing like a drumstick it is like it has a prize in it when you get towards the end and get a extra kick of chocalote. yall keep me laughing thanks Teresa
5/3/2010 7:11:06 AM
Brandon United States
Brandon
The argument between the ice cream sandwich and the ice cream drum stick is  an intese one. In fact men have lost thier sanity on the battle field over this matter. one side said that the sandwich was better because it was easy to make because the supplies are usually readily avaliable in any household. The opposition claimed that the sandwich was far too messy, adding that the drumstick is covered in nuts AND chocolate, it is like a portable sundae.
5/3/2010 7:16:50 AM
beeje United States
beeje
I love both, but was actually eating 'moosetracks' IN THE CAR on my way home from work while listening to the debate!!
5/3/2010 1:50:07 PM
Kevin United States
Kevin
The icecream sandwich is okay, but the drumstick is awesome!
5/3/2010 2:19:55 PM
Maria United States
Maria
Drumstick is my F A V O R I T E!
5/3/2010 3:38:29 PM
Randa United States
Randa
The ice cream sandwich!!!!
5/3/2010 5:00:20 PM
Elizabeth United States
Elizabeth
I LOVE both!! Any icecream is good to me as long as it isn't coffee flavored!! Love you guys!!!
~Elizabeth!
5/5/2010 2:51:54 PM
Brittany United States
Brittany
I like ice cream sandwiches the best i eat the ice cream first then the cookie part.
5/8/2010 4:01:11 AM
GodsGirl United States
GodsGirl
hhm, thats a hard one.
I like both of them but i would have to say the icecream sandwhich. I do like the drumstick but the icecream sandwhich wins.
5/8/2010 10:38:38 AM
Rebecca United States
Rebecca
Ooo, that's a close one. But the ice cream sandwich wins. They go down so easy, but then again, doesn't all ice cream?