May 18 2010

Britt Nicole with Scott and Kelli

Britt Nicole with Scott and Kelli in the K-LOVE studio!

Click the links to listen to the interview with Britt Nicole!

Britt Nicole talks about reading the book "Scared" and her trip to Africa

Britt shares about her time in Africa.

Britt talks about her song "Walk on the Water" on the TV show, The Biggest Loser.

Britt talks about touring with Phil Stacy and all the American Idol stories she endured.

Britt talks about her mom and the inspiration behind the song "Walk on the Water." She also sings this song live in studio.

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (16) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

5/10/2010 12:04:18 PM
Kenny Smith United States
Kenny Smith
Hi Brit Nicole I was listening to you telling about your mission to Africa. I think that was so Awesome. Just keep on doing everything God wants you to do. I also love a lot of the songs you wrote and sang. Thanks for doing that. I will keep you and everyone else in my prayers.
5/10/2010 12:20:32 PM
Silvia Italy
Silvia
Hi Britt! I think you are an amazing singer and songwriter, and in the last couple of months you helped me deal with some really bad moments in my life, so I'm really thankful for that. I hope I'll be able to cross the ocean someday and come see you live. God bless you
5/10/2010 12:23:16 PM
Jodi Rhines United States
Jodi Rhines
Hi i am Jodi , i'm 11 years old and i'm getting my hair cut just like  Brit Nicole from her new album because its awesome , i love it!!!!!!
5/10/2010 12:24:50 PM
Veronica United States
Veronica
Hi Britt, I love your music! Thank you for sharing the gospel everywhere!! May God bless you in all you do!!
5/10/2010 12:26:14 PM
KrilaTownsend United States
KrilaTownsend
I just wanted to tell you how much of an inspiration you are to me. You are a real roll model for me. I love your music and your message and wanted to thank you for it.
5/10/2010 12:27:01 PM
camryn dollar United States
camryn dollar
hi Britt,
my name is camryn Iam 10 years old. I heard you on the radio on the way home from school today. you are my favorite singer and i listen to one of your cd's every night when i go to sleep and i have this diease called crohn's it makes you feel really sick and your music helps me relax.:] Thank you for making music i also love your song, he won't let you go.:]
5/10/2010 12:35:17 PM
Carol United States
Carol
what you guys saying about American Idol.. i had to turn my radio down at work... lol was Britt on it.. i heard mention of Bonjovi.. someone clue me in???? thanks..
5/10/2010 12:37:46 PM
Leslie United States
Leslie
Hi britt I know that this is random but if the World Wrestling Entertainment asked you to be in their company would you wrestle or be a ring announcer?????
5/10/2010 12:40:03 PM
serah United States
serah
Hi Britt. I just wanted to say thank you for reaching a lost generation. I am 17 and i sometimes loose the words to say when i tell my teen friends about Jesus, but now i can play them your songs and they can relate to them. I love how God is the center of all your songs, and the message is clear..God bless you
5/10/2010 5:57:41 PM
Angie Dee United States
Angie Dee
Britt my daughter and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your music. It never gets old, thanks for making beautiful music that is appropriate for my daughter and so great. Angie
5/10/2010 5:59:01 PM
Heather Covello United States
Heather Covello
I just wanted to let you know that your songs have such good messages.  Lost Get Found is definitely my theme song, I love it.  "Don't be afraid to stand out. . ." All teens - everyone - should realize that we are here for a purpose and if we are to afraid of looking weird it will never happen.
5/10/2010 6:02:22 PM
Sharon United States
Sharon
Hi Britt.  I know just how you feel.  I am going on my first ever mission trip this summer and I am going to Zambia, Africa!  On one hand, I have a little fear of going to a third world country, but more importantly, I have God on my side, and with God we have no fear.  It has been an awesome experience just preparing for the journey.  I will have to check out your blog to find out more about your journey.  Would love to swap stories with you!
5/10/2010 11:50:29 PM
Valerie United States
Valerie
  I heard a portion of today's show where you talked about your recent trip and how you came up with the song "walk on water" I believe.  I totally love, love, love the concept and sound doctine actually.
I'm 42, and I recently started working on a dream I had for about the past 12 years in public speaking and helping others through my struggles and pain. I was terrified, but last week I did it! The women loved it and learned alot! I can't wait to do it again!  You and your work are a great encouragement of God's love and truth!  Thank you!   Smile
5/11/2010 6:01:01 AM
Denise Salcido United States
Denise Salcido
Hey Britt ~ I have to thank you because YOU are the reason my daughter LOVES Christian music now... she's a beautiful 12 yr old that loves God, but she was caught up in the typical secular music that most tweens listen to. I started sneaking some of your songs on her iPod & she loved you! Now, she only listens to Christian music & loves going to concerts with me. We went to the Rock & Worship Roadshow & she had the BEST time she's ever had at a concert. So... THANK-YOU & God Bless You!!!
5/11/2010 6:46:21 AM
Aleana Taylor United States
Aleana Taylor
Hi, Britt Nicole.  My name is Aleana and I listen to your music everyday.  It helps my friends and I to get through our day.  My favorite song is "Headphones".  Thanks for writing all your songs.  They are great!  God bless!!!
5/12/2010 11:07:49 AM
Claire United States
Claire
Hey Britt Nicole. Your story about taking the trip to Africa, was really neat. I want to go there someday-and I know I will!