Sep 23 2011

A Little Weird

What have you seen that is just a little weird?  Like...

Mom puts Missoni for Target boots on eBay for $31K. TODAY

Other stories from today:

Trash bag puppy nursed back to health. TODAY

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (4) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS
Sep 22 2011
Sep 21 2011

Please Step Away From The Sandwich

When office lunch thieves get downright dirty. Bites on TODAY

'X Factor' brings back the Pepsi vs. Coke cola wars. USA TODAY

Are you over these shows? Are you going to watch? Share your thoughts here or on our Facebook Page.

The new ramen noodle museum and other weird food shrines. Shine from YAHOO!

Heartfelt moment when the freed hikers got to see their families for the first time in 782 days.

There once was an ugly penguin...animal tracks on TODAY

A few strategies to avoid baggage fees. TODAY

Moms, be honest: What are you doing in the car -- besides driving? Shine from YAHOO!

Are skimpy cheerleader skirts threatening your child's education? TODAY Moms

8 Proven Ways to Beat the Common Cold. Shine from YAHOO!

Jenga Dog becomes YouTube star. abc news

The makers of "Fireproof" are making a new film..."Courageous!"
Jun 04 2010

The makers of "Fireproof" are making a new film..."Courageous!"

Our guests today are Stephen Kendrick and Kevin Downes, who are working on the new film "Courageous." Stephen brought us "Fireproof" and "Facing the Giants," and Kevin is acting in the new film. Any comments for them?
Learn more about the film here: http://www.courageousthemovie.com/

5/24/2010 2:40:20 PM
Leandra United States
Leandra
I love all of there movies and I am looking forward to the upcoming one!!!
5/24/2010 2:53:07 PM
Kimberly G. United States
Kimberly G.
Me and my mom have been following Courageous ever since we heard about it. We've seen all Sherwood Pictures movies and greatly like what Alex and Stephen Kendrick and Sherwood Pictures are doing for the Lord.
Check out the site. There are lots of videos, some being humorous.
5/25/2010 7:32:28 PM
Tiffany Berg United States
Tiffany Berg
If "Courageous" is as good as "Fireproof" it will be such an AMAZING heartfelt movie.
5/31/2010 12:18:29 AM
Jasmine United States
Jasmine
I love it!!!
5/31/2010 12:48:55 AM
Nora United States
Nora
all I can say is that it is a wonderful feeling when we can crowd around a small laptop because the DVD player isnt working and not only am I blessed with the presence of my husband but I was joined by my two young teenagers who all were very intrigued by the movie. The emotions were so powerful and so real that it gave us such a true understanding of the movie itself, of the love dare, of all the connections between the couples within the movie and made us realize how quickly things can fall apart yet if you truly believe and trust in the lord and have faith within yourself and the ones you love, things can be put back together (you just have to be willing) and through this moment that we all shared together we found a new connection within our household and I cannot say thank you enough. On Easter Sunday instead of hunting for Easter eggs we decided to do something different, we did a recommitment of family love ceremony for our entire family to help us build back a bond that seemed to have been broken through 3 back to back Iraq Deployments. Thank you SO MUCH, we look forward to the next movie.
6/28/2010 9:48:30 PM
Crystal Stewart Canada
Crystal Stewart
I love the movies - I've seen Fireproof, Facing the Giants and I believe Flywheel is theirs too.  I will definately be checking this one out!

Keep up the wonderful work, you have a very impressive ministry.

Many Blessings,