Jun 09 2010

Need Help With Your Siblings???

Have you ever had trouble relating to your siblings? How did you fix it??? If not, you can find some great advice here: http://www.cnn.com/2010/LIVING/wayoflife/06/08/rs.get.along.with.siblings/index.html

6/5/2010 3:04:45 AM
MaryAnn Palm United States
MaryAnn Palm
As the oldest of eleven children, I grew up in a home with parents who taught us to love and appreciate each other.  Certainly we had arguments but the goal was to quickly fix the relationship.  Now adults, we live in eight different states coast-to-coast yet cell phones and e-mail keep us connected.  Last fall we eleven siblings had a reunion with our mom.  What a blessing to have such a loving and accepting family!
6/5/2010 2:09:34 PM
Dori United States
Dori
I was really mean to my sister when we were younger.  There's a 9 year difference between us.  Whenever she would get in trouble I would walk back and forth past her door while saying "ha ha you got in trouble".  Isn't that horrible?  Well good thing we're adults now.  I'm 28 going on 29 and she's 19 going on 20.  Gosh they grow up fast.  Anyway...thank you very much for what you all do!  Without you I would not be here.  Sorry I can't donate money to the blood:water mission.  I just lost my unemployment so I have no extra income now.  But I will be praying for the African families.  God Bless to you guys too!  Your sis in Christ, Dori
6/6/2010 2:46:57 PM
Gloria United States
Gloria
I didn't know where to find where to put the song suggestions for wedding. A good exit song would be anything my Francesca Battistelli, Amy Grant, Britt Nicole,JJ Heller,Natalie Grant. It would be beautiful if it were the song "Beauty of Simplicity".
6/6/2010 8:57:37 PM
Ivan j. Hageman United States
Ivan j. Hageman
hello my name is Ivan. i'm 11 year's old and i can tell you right now IT'S HARD. my grandma has alzheimers and for two year's we had to take care of her untell she moved into a nursing home a couple of months ago. her husbend died in 2002 and my brother and my dad look like him so when ever she needed him she went to ether my bro or my dad. lol! and it was just incredibly hard. plese pray for her she's still slipping away. cry cry! love ivan.
6/9/2010 6:24:22 AM
Kayla Wiltrout United States
Kayla Wiltrout
My brother and I fight a lot. It is really hard since my aunt has been having strokes I just think we fight because we want to get our anger out  Thank-you for being on the air if not I would be dead. I have a lot of stress on me and I am getting picked on. So I a lot of the time I want to end my life. My brother and I are really close we talk to each other everyday.

If you could please pray for Steve, Lori, tammy, Josh, and Kayla wiltout.
6/11/2010 12:39:41 PM
Dog walker Slovakia
Dog walker
www.mywalkies.co.uk We are your #1 canine jogging website, My Walkies. Become a free member and start listing your adverts for free of charge inside of minutes. It is possible to handle all adverts from your personalized dashboard. Constructed your a dog walker owner or walking group we possess a place for you personally.