Jun 10 2010

Great ideas for an affordable family vacation!

Ellie Kay, America's Family Financial expert is our guest every week answering your questions about money! Today, some ideas for pulling off an affordable family vacation. Get Ellie Kay's tips and links for sites where you can find deals here: Tips for Vacations.

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (9) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

5/29/2010 8:39:54 AM
Maggie Gutierrez United States
Maggie Gutierrez
can you ask Ellie, what about looking for a good cruise line to Alaska.
5/29/2010 8:41:21 AM
Linda Jason United States
Linda Jason
Dear Scott & Kelli,

I am a christian travel agent. With my income, I am able to tithe to my local church, and give financially to many christian charities.
PLEASE don't leave out the idea of using a professional, experienced travel agent!!
I personally, have beat the internet's pricing,
and in seconds I have sold the best priced ticket to my clients, saving them time and headaches!
It's my job to travel and seek out quality hotels
on any budget. PLEASE the Lord has called me to
help serve the traveling public - Please call me or google, "why a travel agent is still your best frined when it comes to deals and security!

Thank-You so much!

Linda Jason
                  reservations@yourtravelmaker.com
559 438-0959
5/29/2010 9:05:05 AM
Ivan United States
Ivan
do you have an rv or a travll traeler? if you do its reel fun. you git tow spint family time on the rode Laughing.inles you brake doun lol. take careSmile
5/29/2010 9:16:19 AM
melissa United States
melissa
GO CAMPING!!!

you can go to relaxing places and still know who is cooking and where you are sleeping. you can do this with the whole family. do things all together. this will bring the family together. this can be as fun as you want it. do things with the family.
5/29/2010 10:41:33 AM
Debbie Hause United States
Debbie Hause
My Husband and I are heading to Maryland the end of June and will be in Baltimore all day wednesday with our kids... Wondering what website I could go to that would recommend safe family fun that is not too expensive.
5/29/2010 4:43:46 PM
becca United States
becca
go to disney world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/29/2010 8:43:58 PM
Jules United States
Jules
How about some tips for affordable vacations for singles... There are so many package deals for families, but not for singles...
5/30/2010 11:05:29 AM
Lois Dufrene United States
Lois Dufrene
While driving yesterday afternoon, I heard you guys asking for suggestions for an exit song for Shannon to play at her wedding.  Here's my suggestion:  Hold us together by Matt Maher
6/2/2010 6:41:15 AM
Wendy Nachtman United States
Wendy Nachtman
My father is traveling to Greece this year, he is retired and on a fixed income with not much to spare, I was fortunate to be driving when you were interviewing Ellie Kay, Ellie had several tips including going to "Booking Buddy" for airfare, WOW! This site saved me a great amount of time, & he saved $1000.00 by us booking through this site. Thank you Scott and Kelli, & Ellie for the great tips!