Apr 29 2013

Monday Updates

Kelli's Special Visit

This weekend I visited my first radio station job. These sweet people poured into my life as a scared 18 year old college student and I got the chance to celebrate their 50th Anniversary with them and say "thanks!" I am so grateful for them - I owe them more than they even know!

Happy Anniversary, Will & Kate.

NY Jets release Tim Tebow.

Hurricane Sandy victims still recovering 6 months later.

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

California town grows nervous while local girl's killer is hunted

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Slimy Surprise in green beans. Better check twice!

Watch out Siri, there's a new search engine in town!

Bingo Wings - the new plastic surgery craze.

"Promposals" create extra pressure on teens.

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Old way + New Day = Jobs and no debt for teens

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Gross! Bedbugs invade hospitals

Wow! Stolen wallet returned after 23 years!

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Categories: General
Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (0) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS
Apr 25 2013

Hawk Nelson

Hawk Nelson

Joined us to talk about their NEW album Made - available NOW! If you didn't catch it live, no worries - audio will be posted soon!

Mother-Daughter Boston Marathon bombing victims.

5 Presidents help dedicate the Bush Presidential Library and Museum

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Inspired mom creates Down Syndrome dolls

Former Victoria Secret model quits for her faith.

The dangers of "cleaning your plate."

Barge explodes near Mobile, Alabama.

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Search for Bangladesh survivors continues

Would you like to have coffee with Apple's CEO? $180K, please.

They're baaaaaaack! Twinkies hit shelves in July!

Apr 24 2013

Wednesday Updates

CURE International Update

A year ago Scott traveled to Afghanistan with CURE Intl., CURE provides life changing surgeries for children around the World. This is Ali Sina's latest pic! His doctor says he is "completely healed" from the cleft lip and palate! Thanks for making his surgery possible and for your continued prayers for Ali and his family!

MIT and Nation mourn the loss of Officer Sean Collier

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

AMAZING story! Boston bombing victim reunites with rescuers.

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Boston Boat Owner says give money to victims: "I'm lucky to be alive."

Boston Strong, strong like cement!

Boston bombing amputee no longer worries about shin splints. Great attitude!

Kelli's New Car
You may have gotten your first car as a teenager, but Kelli finally got her first car at age 44! AND it was a phenomenal deal...cost lest than her old Honda Civic! What a gift from God!

Katie Couric's powerful reunion for this mother!

Bangladesh Building Collapses

Once in a blue moon...but what about a PINK moon this Thursday!

People Magazine names Gwyneth Paltrow "Most Beautiful Woman"

5 things to know about the Duck Dynasty Season Finale!

Categories: General
Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (1) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS
Camping or Hotel???
Jun 21 2010

Camping or Hotel???

Scott and Kelli Poll... What's you're idea of an ideal vacation... Camping or Hotel???
Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (82) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

6/13/2010 4:37:36 PM
Laura Hohmann United States
Laura Hohmann
Sorry Scott, I'm with Kelli.  My idea of camping...Marriott - poolside!
6/13/2010 4:46:35 PM
Maureen Roth United States
Maureen Roth
My husband and I have compromised on camping. We put up the tents and sleep away from home- in my parents' back yard. Smile No worries- they live out in the country in Upstate New York and we get to see all the stars and hear all the night animal sounds. BUt it' close enough that we have all the luxuries of home!!
Maureen in Pittsburgh, PA
6/13/2010 4:46:44 PM
Rachel United States
Rachel
I would take HOTEL anyday!!! I'm a person who loves looking at the outdoors but... I am not exactly the person who is up for camping outdoors. Exspcecially not WILDRNESS! AHHHH

Good luck to all who go camping!
6/13/2010 4:47:12 PM
Kristie Wild United States
Kristie Wild
Kelli - I agree with the last woman - I have two boys also which makes life interesting but it is even more real because our last name is "Wild" honestly !!!  "Wild" times at our house every day!
6/13/2010 4:48:22 PM
Marissa United States
Marissa
My husband and I love to camp.  We went camping in southern Indiana once and we were one site away from a skunk nest!  That was an interesting trip.  We left them alone and they left us alone.  On a different trip we saw a raccoon washing it's paws in one of the dishes we left out to soak.  That was cute!
6/13/2010 4:51:51 PM
andy wright United States
andy  wright
if you think that bears are only where you are camping then you should live here in south carolina where encounters with bears are part of normal day activity.  here in myrtle beach i had a 250 lb bear that lived in the woods behind my house and would come into the yard all the time
6/13/2010 4:52:09 PM
Kay United States
Kay
Yesterday, in church, my pastor told us a story. He was at a national park with his wife for a vacation. While driving, he saw a bear in the woods by the road. So he stopped the car, got out, and started taking pictures. He kept getting closer and closer to the bear for better shots, then he realized that it was a mama bear with her cub. He got even closer to see, and the mother bear saw him. She growled and smacked the log in front of her. My pastor and his wife got the warning, ran back to the car and drove off. Luckily the bear went the other way and didn't chase them.
6/13/2010 4:52:33 PM
Laura Richens United States
Laura Richens
HOTEL!!!!
6/13/2010 4:53:15 PM
Becky Roach United States
Becky Roach
Camping on the beach....roaring fire, making smores...mmmm.
6/13/2010 4:53:23 PM
Erin United States
Erin
Camping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6/13/2010 4:53:23 PM
Amber United States
Amber
Camping!!!! Keli may like this type of camping though: disneyworld.disney.go.com/.../

I vote for a K-Love camping trip!!!!
6/13/2010 4:53:27 PM
Tammie United States
Tammie
CAMPING!!!!! I go as many times possible during the year - Even in the winter time with our big sheepherders tent that includes a wood stove!  That is when I find my happy spot Smile
6/13/2010 4:53:37 PM
Teresa United States
Teresa
Definitely a hotel. When you camp you still have to cook, clean up and assorted other work. Hotels have restaurants and ROOM SERVICE!
6/13/2010 4:53:39 PM
Jeremy United States
Jeremy
Totally camping!!!! It is a true bonding experience, it is a time of reflection and peace.  The hotel means all piling in the car to run from place to place to do anything, camping, once you are there you don't have to leave!
6/13/2010 4:53:44 PM
Cassidy United States
Cassidy
Hotel
6/13/2010 4:53:58 PM
Hannah Stevens United States
Hannah Stevens
Totally camping, I don't think that there has been one year, where my family doesn't go camping. OUr church goes to a camp, with cabins and trailer parking spaces, each year for memorial day and Labor Day. it is sooooo much fun!
6/13/2010 4:54:01 PM
Lori United States
Lori
What about an RV Kelly?  Microwave, stove, tv, bathroom, air conditioning and heat... you can even get cable or take your satellite dish.  It's the ONLY way to camp!!!
6/13/2010 4:54:12 PM
Michael United States
Michael
Camping with out a doubt.  There is nothing like the outdoors, even with the wildlife.  Eating what has been cooked over a campfire or catching your own food.  Gods creation should be enjoyed outside while camping.
6/13/2010 4:54:25 PM
Stephanie, Great Falls, Montana United States
Stephanie, Great Falls, Montana
HOTEL!!! Kelli I agree with you 110%...Bears and snakes can have their home in the great outdoors- I will stay in the great habitats God created for girly-girls like me! Smile
6/13/2010 4:54:35 PM
Tracy United States
Tracy
Camping. It's way cheaper & you don't have to worry about doing your hair.
6/13/2010 4:54:36 PM
Lois United States
Lois
Hotels only!  Camp during the day and enjoy the nature but go to a hotel a night for all the comforts...and safety Smile
6/13/2010 4:54:42 PM
Katie United States
Katie
While I see Kelli's point, camping is definitely worth it. Sure, maybe you meet a few animals, and maybe you have to go a day or two without showering, but it's so worth it. My family has enjoyed so many camping adventures, and they have brought us closer to each other. The bears are all part of the fun!
6/13/2010 4:54:42 PM
Melissa United States
Melissa
Hotel! I've been spoiled by clean smelling bathrooms, showers and mattresses. I'll go hiking though. Smile
6/13/2010 4:54:43 PM
Karissa United States
Karissa
My church takes camping trips and so many people realize their love for God and that you do not need anything but God to survive on those trips. So it is good for that but if I were to go camping I would go to a camping park not on a wildlife reserve or in the woods...there are plenty of those...hotels are good too.
6/13/2010 4:54:45 PM
Sandy United States
Sandy
Camping is awesome.  We have seen so many things that you can't see or experience if sleeping in a hotel.  Yes, my husband and I have had bears come through the campground, but we have also had deer right in the campsite, seen elk, moose, beavers and bison.  We wish we could go more often.
6/13/2010 4:54:47 PM
Stephanie United States
Stephanie
Camping most of the time.  It depends on what your plans are for the rest of your stay, the length of the stay, and whether you have actually PREPARED yourself to camp.

Camping is quite fun and relaxing.  There are so many life/survival lessons that can be learned by camping in the great outdoors.

(P.S. When you do it with friends and family it is less scary, Kelli.  Do it with people you trust.)
6/13/2010 4:54:56 PM
Carol United States
Carol
My husband and I camp every weekend and we love it. Even if it rains the whole time it is so absolutely relaxing and it's a really great time to see God's handiwork of nature up close. I've had a skunk walk across my feet then stop and its tail kept going back across by bare feet. It tickled really bad, but I couldn't laugh because I didn't want to move. You don't get experiences like that in a motel!!! God bless.
6/13/2010 4:55:05 PM
Michael Spurgeon United States
Michael Spurgeon
Camping. My wife an my first camping trip was a actual backpack trip. Not even in a campground, had a great time. Even with the mosquitoes and the hike in. We also do car camping.
6/13/2010 4:55:06 PM
Megan United States
Megan
CAMPING, all the way! Nothing better than getting away from the distractions of life where cell phones dont work, there are no tvs and you can sit around a camp fire eatting roasted hotdogs having good ol' family time! Swim in a lake or near by stream... hike during the day... Its the best way to go!
6/13/2010 4:55:30 PM
Diane Seymour United States
Diane Seymour
Definately Camping... BUT... only in our 35 ft travel trailer with the 3 slide outs... and the 2 tv's and recliners...etc.. all the comforts of home..and more!!!!   NOT IN A TENT!!!!!!!!
6/13/2010 4:55:31 PM
Rev. Rodney Veldhuizen United States
Rev. Rodney Veldhuizen
Camping all the way!  I have encountered bears like Scott and on one memorable Scout trip, I heard a young scout yelling bear, and as he ran into our camp I saw a young bear more following than chasing, so I grabbed my metal cup and walking stick and began to beat them together and walked toward the bear.  The bear took a hard left turn toward the wilderness and we never saw him again.  Of course the boys in our troop teased that I chased the bear away with just my face!  With the proper precautions I will camp with bears any day.
6/13/2010 4:55:33 PM
Mitzy United States
Mitzy
CAMPING all the way, but it has to be in an RV.  I don't sleep on the ground.
6/13/2010 4:55:39 PM
Austin Jones United States
Austin Jones
I say, camping all the way! There is nothing better than getting out in the great outdoors and living out of your backpack for a few days.
6/13/2010 4:55:41 PM
Jan Porter United States
Jan Porter
I'm with Kelli,  I NEED  hot running water to bathe in and electricity to plug my curling iron in!  Otherwise, I might be mistaken for something WILD.
6/13/2010 4:55:47 PM
Kyle Messick United States
Kyle Messick
Me and my wife are divided.
She refuses to go anywhere that bugs can get to her or where she might have to truly deal with nature calling. Her idea of camping is in an RV. So shes in the Hotel

Growing up off Blackwater River here in Milton Fl. My idea of camping is floating down river with a tent and enough food for the weekend and setup camp and enjoy nature with just you the heavens and a nice warm fire at night and a cold refreshing dunk in the morning.

I dont think there will be any winners in this debate.
6/13/2010 4:55:48 PM
Erica United States
Erica
I think camping is a lot of fun!! But a shower isn't bad either!
6/13/2010 4:55:49 PM
candice United States
candice
Camping hands down. it was one of my favorite passtimes with my family. no matter where it was, we always went camping. even if it was only a couple of blocks down at a campground or state park.  A lot of memories there.
6/13/2010 4:55:52 PM
Al United States
Al
Love the wild outdoors, as a kid.  Now that I'm older, uh, definitely a hotel.  A/C, pool, soft bed, don't have to start a fire...  Smile  You guys are AWESOME!
6/13/2010 4:55:53 PM
Jane United States
Jane
Camping can be terrific - clean air, seeing all the stars at night, seeing God's beautiful creation.
On the other hand, there is a lot to be said for hot showers and soft beds.
6/13/2010 4:56:00 PM
Stephen United States
Stephen
Ive been camping at least a couple times a year since i can remember (and im 21 now). Im with scott, if your going to try to get away to a relaxing place camping is the way to go.
6/13/2010 4:56:05 PM
Monica United States
Monica
CAMPING! When I moved from Maine to Colorado I drove a U-Haul and camped the whole way with a cat and a Rottweiler. I don't think they were quite as impressed as I was!
6/13/2010 4:56:05 PM
Bob + Mirasol Mangione United States
Bob + Mirasol Mangione
Camping-ABSOLUTLEY!  Sure, theres an opportunity to be eaten by a bear, but the bonding time and fun with family and friends FAR exceeds that.  Come on, its just a bear Kelli. lol Smile  God bless.
6/13/2010 4:56:09 PM
Sitar United States
Sitar
There's nothing better than enjoying the beauty that God has created. I'm all for camping! We go more than once a year.
6/13/2010 4:56:10 PM
Lynda United States
Lynda
My idea of roughing it is staying at a hotel that does not have a fridge for my water and snacks.  So I am on Kelli's side.
6/13/2010 4:56:26 PM
Amber Prieb United States
Amber Prieb
Most definitely camping! I know for me when I was growing up I always felt like I was on an adventure when we went camping. I loved getting outside of my normal sheltered bubble of being cooped up inside. Plus, in hotel rooms it always seems like everyone eventually turns to the TV and where's the vacation in that?
6/13/2010 4:56:57 PM
Adam United States
Adam
I am all for camping. I have done both and the more times that I have been camping the more fun I have. There is nothing like building a nice campfire and singing praise songs around the fire. Sure, I have had my run-ins with wild animals, like a raccoon that shredded my suitcase and clothes, but still it was an experience not to be forgotten.
6/13/2010 4:56:59 PM
Jordan United States
Jordan
Definitly camping! I love to go camping. An ideal camping trip to me is going to the lake and staying in an air conditioned all electrical camper. We just went camping for fathers day and had all of my dads family with us. You could tell who could take the heat and who needed to get out of the kitchen! haha.
6/13/2010 4:57:03 PM
Janet K. Mitchell United States
Janet K. Mitchell
Our family LOVES to camp- the last 25 years we have tent camped with our 2 daughters we didn't have much money it was wonderful/best times of our life,times you and your kids will never forget.Now our daughters are all grown and we have bought a 2010 25ft. travel trailer and we still camp and LOVE it!!!!
6/13/2010 4:57:14 PM
Robin Kalvoda United States
Robin Kalvoda
We love to camp and we too have had encounters with the wildlife invading our campsite.  We have had raccoons steal our fruit and veggies right out of the coolers.
My aunt & uncle live in Ruidoso, New Mexico.  One day as my aunt was talking to my uncle on her cell phone, she suddenly exclaimed that she had to go and just hung up.  A little while later she called back explaining that she saw a bear sitting in middle of the road eating a package of cookies that he had acquired and had to hang up so she could take a picture!  They have also heard noise and went outside to see a bear pushing their bbq grill down the drive way.  Who needs to go camping?!
But Kelli, I love a hotel room too!  Love the a/c, comfy beds and most of all, I don't have to cook!!!
6/13/2010 4:57:35 PM
Colleen Talbot United States
Colleen Talbot
I vote for camping and I've been camping since I was a kid. I've seen lots of animals including bears. Please tell Kelli that if she's afraid of the wild animals to go to Canada. Hotel there and stay in one of their parks. They have electrified barbed wire fences around their campgrounds and bears don't get in. But deer etc do. I had an awsome experience with some elk in Canada in my campground. And they eat only plants. The meat eaters are kept out by the gates.
6/13/2010 4:57:37 PM
Amber United States
Amber
This is more your style Keli: disneyworld.disney.go.com/.../
6/13/2010 4:57:42 PM
Mark United States
Mark
Camping is the only TRUE way to see God's creation. Man created the hotel God created the forest where we go camping.  So CAMPING all the way!!!
6/13/2010 4:57:44 PM
samantha United States
samantha
Hey Kelli! i live in Colorado and there are a lot of bears! But i go both ways i've been outdoor camping and hotel camping but the best way by far is camping in your backyard!!! and there is not any BEARS!!!!!
6/13/2010 4:57:51 PM
Dawna United States
Dawna
We do both and the kids actually love to camp (in our trailer) We also have a cabin in the mountains that is very rustic (no room service) While at the cabin we have seen bear, deer, porcupine, and skunk.  Cabin camping is the best though: Nice soft bed and plumbing but protection from the elements.
6/13/2010 4:57:59 PM
caden United States
caden
I would definetly choose camping! It is fun and lets you see God's creation up close! It is a time where you can get away from the city and get some peace and quiet.
6/13/2010 4:58:07 PM
Joe United States
Joe
Camping by far. We even have a little ski-fish boat, and the best thing is that our cynical teens have to hang out with their aged parents in a 6x18' space, which means they need to talk to us. A couple of days with bears marching through our campground every night, dad becomes the hero and the boat a refuge they can't wait for! Best thing you can do is buy a boat and go camping on a hot summer lake campground. Best family experiences, from the time I was a child until now, as an old man. The toughest times are the ones you remember: a bear climbing onto our bow while catfishing at night and Jake the dog scaring it away OR the thunderstorm that drenched us as we set up camp. To some it sounds horrific, but they're memories you can't buy with a hotel voucher.
6/13/2010 4:58:15 PM
Shauna DeGroot United States
Shauna DeGroot
There is nothing like camping.  My best camping trips have been out in the Bush in Alaska where you fly in.  You truly know that you are in God's country.  For the last 20 years I have been going to Twin Lakes in Alaska with my Brother to work on his cabin, these trips are filled with amazing memories and more beauty than you could ever imagine.  On a side note my son has serious heart problems, he has had three open heart surgeries and maybe facing a third.  He is just finishing IV antibiotics this week that settled in his Heart.  I would so appreciate your prayers for his health and that he will not be angry with God.  Love and God Bless to all at KLOVE you have made such a difference in my life.  On some occassions I catch my Son singing the words to the songs so I know it is in his Heart.....Shauna
6/13/2010 4:58:21 PM
Katie United States
Katie
I do have to say, I'm not a huge outdoors person or someone who likes to be up in the woods. However, I did marry a guy who loves it! He loves to camp, go mudding & wheeling & sleep in his truck just because he can. I had my first experience of this camping idea he loves last year on Labor Day Weekend. Wow! For the first day I was dreading it (especially the whole bathroom thing...that just grosses me out), but I got used to it and then we went home. I would do it again & again just because I know it's something he loves to do. Although, a hotel once in awhile is quite nice ;o)
6/13/2010 4:58:53 PM
Todd Olson United States
Todd Olson
Depends what you're going for: vacation, traveling, day or two getaway...

If your going with kids-Camp it!

If it's you and your wife and your on a budget and don't have time for romance-Cheap hotel!

If romance is the goal-Nice hotel!

6/13/2010 4:59:58 PM
Arcie United States
Arcie
Im with Kelli.  HOTEL ALL THE WAY........
No camping for me.
6/13/2010 5:00:07 PM
Jennifer United States
Jennifer
After growing up in Chicago and then living in Fairbanks Alaska, I have had numerous run-ins with wildlife.
When there's moose, caribou AND bear hanging outside your house, there's really no escaping.
I say go camping and enjoy a once in a lifetime experience!
6/13/2010 5:00:14 PM
Tammy United States
Tammy
We live in Montana where there are grizzly bears and unfortunately every year people are seriously injured by them, so I understand Kelli's concerns. However, there is a compromise between tent and hotel. Scott, just find a hard-sided camp trailer to borrow for Kelli and her family! Then you can all enjoy God's creation in the day and Kelli can sleep safely at night knowing that even if a bear does come, it can't get in! Have fun!
6/13/2010 5:00:26 PM
Michelle L. Tompkins United States
Michelle L. Tompkins
Well, when it comes to camping or hotel our family is divided.  I grew up tent camping in the wilderness and overall loving it, for the great family memories that it created...getting caught in a thunderstorm more than once, and more times than I can remember ending up with snow fall,baking birthday cake in the dutch oven and plenty of squirrels or coons in the camp.  My husband on the other hand refuses to go without showers and despises pit toilets so he definitely opts for a hotel or at least a fully equipped camper.
6/13/2010 5:00:42 PM
Crystal United States
Crystal
You just said that camping will make your marrige better. well my mom and dad have been going camping their whole married life and just celebrated there 24th anaverery. i would say thats pretty acurrate. (my mom says that camping will help you see the best parts but also the worst parts to the people you camp with.) Its a great way to get to know people, and build yours and others character. if you want to spend time with the fam, you should definatly put camping on the list.
6/13/2010 5:01:02 PM
Yvetta United States
Yvetta
Absolutely camping, whether family or boyscout or girlscouts. Camping can take you so many places staying in a hotel can't. My 7yr old daughter has been camping with her boyscout brothers since she was 6weeks old. We love it!!!!! Looking out the top of our tent and seeing the stars, Gods creation, is AMAZING!!! We will be working on survival camping this year. I can't wait.
6/13/2010 5:01:17 PM
Josh United States
Josh
You know I live in Hotels so much now because of work and I enjoy them, but everytime I get out in the wilderness the country boy in me comes out. I grew up going camping with my family every summer and I loved it.I am so thankful my dad took us camping and fishing and all the other outdoor activities we did. I hope one day when I have children I will get to do this with my kids as much as possible. so I'm definently siding with scott on this one
6/13/2010 5:01:19 PM
Ashley United States
Ashley
Camping!! It's nice, relaxing and its like life just slows down for awhile!
6/13/2010 5:01:23 PM
Felicity United States
Felicity
A hotel is nice but,Kelli, you cant be scared your whole life, get out and have some fun (not in a hotel).
6/13/2010 5:01:26 PM
katie
katie
i dont like camping its gross lol no showers
6/13/2010 5:01:55 PM
Tyler United States
Tyler
Camping all the way, i agree with Scott. I love waking up to the smell of fresh air when ur camping!
6/13/2010 5:02:10 PM
Sherry Eckert United States
Sherry Eckert
Camping!!!! In my RV--with my comfy bed and running water!!! LOL!!! But CAMPING is a must! Smile
6/13/2010 5:03:14 PM
Eric Mulder United States
Eric Mulder
Camping. What better way to get in touch with all that God created?
6/13/2010 5:03:19 PM
Linda Montgomery United States
Linda Montgomery
Camping all the way!   Love it!
6/13/2010 5:03:34 PM
Pat United States
Pat
Camping maybe by far the hardest but can not even compare to a hotel stay.  I traveled with my parents when I grew up and would not give anything for those experiences.

I have met several raccoons, buffalo, snakes, bears, and moose.  The most interesting experience was the one with the moose. Although it was not at a campground, we wore looking for someplace and we found a baby moose caught in a barbwire fence.  While we were trying to figure out what to do momma moose found us.  We decided to leave my dad to keep the moose calm. That did not work.   Momma moose attacked to protect her child.
6/13/2010 5:03:35 PM
Shirley United States
Shirley
Hotel
6/13/2010 5:03:51 PM
Kelly Patterson United States
Kelly Patterson
Us Kelli's (or Kelly's) are on the right track.  Hotel.... pools, clean towels and linens, lights, radio (on KLOVE of course).... need I say more?
6/13/2010 5:03:59 PM
Yvetta United States
Yvetta
Over the years we have camped with Buffalo in South Dakota, Racoons in Missouri , Armadillos in South Georgia. Listened to coyotes in South Dakota.
6/13/2010 5:04:13 PM
Burt United States
Burt
camping is the best hotels are for the timid and those with no sense of adventure
6/13/2010 5:04:16 PM
Kris Zumwalt United States
Kris Zumwalt
DEFINITELY Camping!
6/13/2010 5:04:28 PM
Loretta Hayek United States
Loretta Hayek
CAMPING ALL THE WAY!!! I have done both all my life and I can tell you that all my experiences have been in a tent. I have been 5 feet from a bear, dear, and heard a mouton lion. But I have also woken to the prettiest sun rises and sunsets I have ever seen. The stars are something that I can’t put into words…The shooting stars just put you in wonder of Gods world. If asked to go sleep out under the stars, you can bet I’ll be right there!