Nominate Kelli for Regis and Kelli!
Jun 22 2010

Nominate Kelli for Regis and Kelli!

So, today I heard on Regis and Kelli that you can nominate a Woman in Radio to co-host with Regis! So I nominated Kelli!!! I would love it if you would HELP by nominating her too!!! She would be great and they wouldn't even have to change the name of the show! ~ Scott Thanks for helping... Here is the link: http://bventertainment.go.com/tv/buenavista/regisandkelly/contests/cohostsearch10/index.html

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (21) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

6/18/2010 3:34:47 PM
jonathan United States
jonathan
i want to vote for ms. Caldwell but i don't feel comfortable registering with Regis' website. i will however prayer that the vote you do get will be tripled.
6/18/2010 3:47:35 PM
Christina Schipper United States
Christina Schipper
Not sure that I want my information on the Regis website otherwise I would put in for her...but I will share it with the Lord Smile
6/18/2010 3:49:58 PM
VICKIE HAYES United States
VICKIE HAYES
I TOO WOULD LIKE TO NOMINATE KELLI. GREAT CHOICE. SHE WOULD BE FABULOUS. WHAT A GREAT WAY TO SPREAD THE WORD OF THE LORD, THROUGH HER AND K LOVE.
6/18/2010 9:05:28 PM
Crystal United States
Crystal
Kelli you would be wonderful on the show!! i will pray that you get to do it. Smile Dont be nervous, you'll be great.
6/18/2010 9:23:50 PM
Barbara J. United States
Barbara J.
Hi Kelli and Scott. I voted for you Kelli. You would really be perfect. I believe once they listen to you they will agree also!!!!

Peace and blessings in Jesus.
Barbara
6/19/2010 2:43:45 AM
Mariann United States
Mariann
Kelli, you are beautiful inside and out!  You are an amazing D.J., mother, woman, and will be a fantastic T.V. host.  You are funny and witty and compassionate and if anyone deserves this exciting opportunity--it's you!  I am definately voting for you.

God Bless, Mariann
6/19/2010 7:58:46 AM
Laci United States
Laci
Kelli!!!!! You are amazing and I think you would be great on the show!!!! You are so uplifting and I love listening to the show everyday =) My prayers are with you and KLove!!! Scott...I would never forget about you, you both are amazing! Have a wonderful and blessed day =D
6/19/2010 8:11:07 AM
Elizabeth Evans United States
Elizabeth Evans
Hope you win, Kelli. Praying that you will!!! GOOD LUCK!!! ;)
6/19/2010 1:47:18 PM
Julie Ann United States
Julie Ann
I nominated Kelli as well!
I will be praying that you get to co-host and share with the rest of the world the wonderful joy that you bring to my life everyday!
Thank you to the ALL of the K-LOVE staff! Be blessed & Highly Favored!
~Julie Ann~
6/21/2010 12:08:55 AM
Stephanie United States
Stephanie
I nominated Kelli!  I let them know that although she IS on radio, she does not have a "face made for radio!"

: )
6/21/2010 12:54:49 AM
Lauren United States
Lauren
I nominated Kelli!  It would be great to show the viewers of LIVE how many people are in support of Christian radio and the hosts.  Hope you get on Kelli! Great idea, Scott!
6/21/2010 1:37:57 AM
Miriam United States
Miriam
Would love to vote for Kelli- it would be nice if you could provide the NOMINEE INFORMATION that the site requires. I am a newcomer and so some may know this information off hand but for me it requires time to go and "fish" for this information.
6/21/2010 1:38:11 AM
Cory United States
Cory
Nominated Kelli! 'Well, I've been given more than Regis ever gave away....'
6/21/2010 11:44:46 PM
Bob Martinez United States
Bob Martinez
Kelly you will be great!  There is no question they will love you!  I am working on my submission as I write this comment.  Good luck and God bless!
6/22/2010 11:07:47 AM
Rebecca United States
Rebecca
KELLI, YOU SHOULD SO DO THAT!! You'd be GREAT on TVSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
6/22/2010 6:01:25 PM
Susan United States
Susan
Hey Kelli! I am trying to nominate you too... but I don't know which phone number to give them. Here's praying/hoping I get it right and you win the trip!! Smile
6/22/2010 6:37:12 PM
Susan United States
Susan
I thought you might be interested in what we are saying about you on the contest page, Kelli! Wink  So here's mine:

"Kelli Caldwell is full of life and always puts a healthy spin on things. Kelli has a great voice and charm. She mines life for great stories to tell us on K-Love, and she is able to find things to which almost everyone can relate. Although K-Love is a contemporary Christian station, Kelli does not hit you over the head with the Christian lifestyle and values, but lives it out in front of us in a very professional, personable, and positive way. Kelli's voice, as her instrument, carries with it her character and warmth as though she were here in person, so I can say without a doubt that Kelli Caldwell would make for an interesting, lively and attractive co-host on your show...for a day! And the title for that day could be "Live with Regis and Kelly/Kelli!"

(Don't feel left out, Scott. Maybe one day they will look for a guy to co-host for a day and then we can type all kinds of great stuff about you!) Smile
6/22/2010 7:00:26 PM
Susan United States
Susan
I voted for Kelli.  I posted the link on my facebook pages and asked other to vote for her as well.  Good luck Kelli.
6/23/2010 2:21:57 AM
Mark Anthony United States
Mark Anthony
Hey I tried to nominate you Kelli but they ask a lot of questions. I'll be praying that you get to experience this wonderful oppurtunity. God bless!
6/23/2010 7:56:23 PM
Cindi United States
Cindi
Hi Kelli,

I voted, you go girl!!! The Lord has great things in store for you.
6/28/2010 12:42:05 PM
Jody Shaffer United States
Jody Shaffer
Hey everyone I too did not know the address and phone number to nominate Kelli so I e-mailed them to find out. I thought I would post the info so everyone will have it. Good Luck Kelli...I think you will be great on the show and could be such a testimony!!!

Kelli Caldwell