Sep 05 2013

Mandisa Shines the Spotlight on "Overcomers"

I am so proud of our friend Mandisa, the former American Idol contestant, and three time Grammy nominee debuted her brand new video for her latest K-LOVE hit 'Overcomer' on ABC's Good Morning America this morning.  In the video Mandisa features overcomes like Good Morning America host Robin Roberts, former Olympic skater Scott Hamilton and former Congresswoman Gabby Giffords and her husband former astronaut Mark Kelly.

Mandisa says, "When I thought of who has been an example of an overcomer in a very public battle, it is hard to imagine anyone more appropriate than the amazing people in my video."

Gabby Giffords said, "I was really inspired by Mandisa's song 'Overcomer' because it's message is one of hope, perseverance and faith.  We can't always control what happens to us in life, but we can control how we respond.  Like the song says if we keep positive and stay in the fight till the final round; We can overcome more than we ever dreamed possible."

Feb 20 2013

Heard on Today's Show

Mandisa On Good Morning America

Mandisa was on Good Morning America this morning and helped welcome Robin Roberts back. We also had our very own K-LOVE crew out supporting!

US Postal Service Launching Clothing Line...interesting!

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Kansas City Gas Explosion

Priciest Starbucks Single Drink Order...EVER!

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

5 Ways Chocolate Keeps You Healthy

Pen Turns Drawings into 3D Artwork

Couple Returns Lost $11,000 in Cash

Feb 19 2013

Heard on Today's Show

TOMORROW: Mandisa performs "Stronger" on Good Morning America to welcome anchor, Robin Robert's back!

The weekday program airs from 7 to 9 a.m. in all U.S. time zones (live in the Eastern Time Zone and on tape delay elsewhere).

Dog Returned to Homeless Man

Danica Patrick | First Woman to take Pole at Daytona 500

Burger King Twitter Account Hacked - to look like McDonald's!

Four Things Identity Thieves Don't Want You To Know

Eating Fried Foods have Same Effect as Hepatitis - What?!

Owner of Returned Engagement Ring Working to Raise Money for Homeless Man

Stars Mourn the Loss of Mindy McCready

Woman Gives Birth...to TWO Sets of Twins

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Al Roker Reveals 3 Steps to Weathering a Storm

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

3 Men Save Stranger from Train Tracks

Coach Drills Half-Court Shot to Win Student's Tuition

Mini Cooper Lands Backflip!

Gabby visits KLOVE
Jul 28 2010

Gabby visits KLOVE

Our friend Gabby is visiting the KLOVE studios today from Salem, Oregon. She is such an inspiration! Due to her cerebral palsy, she was told that she would never write or draw. She has proven that wrong! All things are possible through Christ!

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (9) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

7/24/2010 10:10:51 AM
Becky United States
Becky
I love how you guys daily bless so many lives and to see God grant you such an amazing blessing today through His gift of Gabby.  Keep doin' what you do!  God bless you both!
7/24/2010 10:15:59 AM
magon United States
magon
isnt it amazing what the doctors say?.....i have been blessed to know a few people that when in the womb the docters said wouldnt make it past 1 month.....joey lived until he was 16 so many issues with his little body ..brain tumors cancer anything you can think of..even tho he couldnt tlk we know joey went home to sit at Gods side...he was a blessing from God.....another yound boy i knew was born at 5 months..the docs did not have much hope for him ...but he is still lving at 15 yrs old today ..and he is the most amazing boy! ... tells you that even doctors are only human ..they do not know it all ..if God wills it it will happen.....God is in charge of life and death and when we have small hope he is HUGE in love...with God NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!
7/24/2010 3:36:58 PM
Melody United States
Melody
I was listening to your show on my way home from work.  As you shared Gabby's story, you asked your listeners to share any they may have in regards to what God has done despite the given circumstances.

When I was six my mom got pregnant.  For most of her pregnancy she and my dad were informed that there was something physically and mentally wrong with the baby.  My mom went through several tests, none of which produced positive and encouraging results.  The doctors felt certain that they needed to prepare my parents for the worst.

On September 20, 1986 my little brother made his debut into this world.  He was 100% healthy!  To this day he is athletically active, a college graduate, married and has a passion to serve Christ wherever He is led.  Recently he enlisted with the Army to be a combat medic.  Mark has a pssion to share Christ, no matter what the calling or cost.  He knows his life is a gift from God to be shared with others.

Mark is living proof that even the experts and their advanced tests are not beyond the sovereignty of our Almighty God.
7/24/2010 3:49:41 PM
jim United States
jim
Evangelist David Ring has cerebral palsy you should hear his story
7/24/2010 3:53:03 PM
Cynthia mcConnell United States
Cynthia mcConnell
I think each day we wake up is a blessing from God. You see I am a dialysis patient and I have to live on a machine to stay alive or have a transplant which I am currently on the waiting list. I have had this kidney disease since I was 3 years old and doctors said that I wouldnt live past the age of 25! I just turned 47, they also said that I would never have children, I have 2 grown children which are miracles. God has also blessed me with 4 grandsons. I walk in faith everyday. I also see where he has had his hands in my life, through my whole life. I look at my needles which are quite big that I get stuck with 3 times a week as the thorns, but my ROSE is the breath I breath and the wonderful life I have. God is so good, we must keep our eyes in Jesus and walk in faith and never ever give up. I know that God is going to send me my new kidney in his own time, I love the Lord with all my heart and soul. Thank you all for being such and inspiration and being uplifting to me. God Bless!
7/24/2010 5:04:10 PM
cindy United States
cindy
I was listening this afternoon and heard the mom talk about her son that fell 25 feet and ended up in the ICU. I was encouraged because God has been showing me how important it is to keep faithful and prayerful. We often do not know how God plans to use us. Often it involves steps of faith rather than immediate fullfillment. However God does it, it is for our benefit. I've been reading Abraham's life. Talk about a step process. One step of faith after another, not always making great choices, but he did stay faithful and in communication with God throughout his life.
7/24/2010 5:24:49 PM
Mary United States
Mary
Happy Birthday Kelli,
I have been listening to Klove for a couple of weeks WOW! This is such a great ministry! Soooo many people from all over the country listen. The feeling is we're all one together in Jesus Love Very cool! I have been very Blessed.... up lifted so much, that I can say I'm falling in Love with Jesus all over again. Amazing the power of Jesus and how much he loves us.. each of us. He cares for us one at a time. Thank you for always being  encouraging for us. Mary
7/24/2010 11:25:15 PM
Jamie United States
Jamie
God is such an awesome God! My son was born 3 months premature. He weighed just a little over one pound. The doctors told us he would never walk, never talk, never attend a public school and be mentally disabled. My husband, family and church friends did not accept this. Through ALOT of prayer and faith, he came home from the hospital 10 months later on Christmas Eve. He walks, he talks, he graduated high school and never flunked a grade! He is 26 years old today and is as normal as normal can be. He is a powerful little Christian guy that God has saved because HE has someting big in store for my son! Praise God for miracles!!
7/25/2010 4:38:15 AM
Ann United States
Ann
Kelli, you asked people to share their experiences. On June 5th of this year at the age of 48, I entered the emergency room with heart failure. My heart was only pumping 15-20% of the blood from its chambers (normal is 55-70%).  The nurse practitioner said she expected me to get to 45% over the next 6 - 9 months. Our God is so awesome! People from Klove, Ukraine and the United States prayed for me. Today, less than 2 months later, my heart is pumping at nearly 55%. Numbers 24:19 says, "God is not a man, that He should lie, Nor a son of man, that He should change His mind. Has He not said, and will He not do it? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?" Then amazing God that He is, He says in Isaiah 41:10, "Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not look anxiously about you, for I am *your* God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand."  That's a powerful promise to claim when life and death hang in the balance. Surely God has strengthened my heart, and surely He will continue to uphold me.