Aug 13 2012

Sliced Apples Recalled for Listeria

Sliced apples sold to McDonald's, Burger King and grocery chains recalled for Listeria. CBS NEWS

Pre-sliced apples distributed to fast-food and grocery chains across the country are among packaged products being recalled due to possible contamination with Listeria bacteria.

Missa Bay LLC, owned by Ready Pac Foods Inc. of Swedesboro, N.J., announced the voluntary recall on Friday, saying a total of 293,488 cases and 296,224 individual units went to 36 states and the District of Columbia. People who may have purchased the recalled products are asked to record use-by dates and UPC codes and contact Ready Pac at 800-800-7822. More information on the more than two dozen products recalled and the states involved is available on the company's website.

(Read more)

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (0) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS
Ever had a "famous hairstyle?!"
Jul 29 2010

Ever had a "famous hairstyle?!"

Everywhere you look these days, it's Justin Bieber! In fact, the teen icon is so popular that his hairstyle is popping up on heads all over the country! From Dorothy Hamill to Jennifer Aniston, hairdressers have been imitating famous hairstyles for years. Fess up...what famous hairstyle have YOU asked for? Did you regret it?
Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (10) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

7/26/2010 5:35:06 PM
magon United States
magon
truth be told ive had a couple of the jennifer aniston looks ...BUT I GOTTA ADMIT SHE HAS ROCKING HAIR!!! and no thank God they have actually turned out really good.....  maybe one day someone will say i want the magon look! ...heehee
7/26/2010 5:38:43 PM
Laura United States
Laura
80's big hair...I loved helping my daughter during Homecoming Week at school, they had and different theme for every day that week. I got to do her hair(and pick out her clothes), but you know, nothing works as well as a can of AquaNet. Everyone loved her "look" that day.
7/26/2010 5:48:01 PM
RUTH United States
RUTH
I had a Farrah Faucet look in Middle School.  The hair style that looked like you just put hot rollers in the front of your hair.  But since I'm hispanic and have black hair, my uncle called us Farrah Flores. Smile
7/26/2010 6:22:30 PM
Cindy United States
Cindy
I never had a famous hair style but I did have a flat top I had colored and permed my hair and just fried it so my fathers girlfriend who was a hair stylest so I asked her to give me a flat top she thought I was crazy but did it anyway My hair was so cute and I really liked it. The only draw back was that from behind I looked like a boy and was mistaken quit a few time as sir or son.
7/26/2010 6:40:29 PM
Angel United States
Angel
I got my hair cut to look just like one of the members of a german band called Tokio Hotel, the lead singer (hen he was sixteen I think) had a short cut for the hair on the back of his head and longs bangs covering one eye. I even dyed my hair the same black that he had. It looked pretty cool but my hair is more wavy than his.
7/26/2010 6:44:39 PM
Angel United States
Angel
I cut my hair to look like the German singer Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel. I think he was sixteen when in the picture; its short in the back with long bangs covering one eye. I even dyed my hair to match his.
7/26/2010 7:08:14 PM
Rebecca United States
Rebecca
I have never had a celebrity's hairstyle before-but I did get my hair cut like "Nellie O'Mally's" from the American Girl book series "Samantha Parkington"Smile
7/29/2010 5:13:04 AM
Ariana M Bocanegra United States
Ariana M Bocanegra
When I lived in Mexico about 12 years ago I was a little girl of 6 years old and you laugh at the hair style you used to rock but that is how they would cut our hair. My aunts would line us all up, put a bowl on our heads and cut our hair haha!! I think I'm permanently traumatized haha :p
10/22/2010 11:13:29 AM
annemarie United States
annemarie
i love justin bieber and i want justin bieber's hair
2/28/2011 8:07:08 AM
Hoshie Boshie United States
Hoshie Boshie
I once curled my hair and everyone said that I looked just like Shirley Temple.Funny thing though I had never heard of her but now she is my favorite actress=}

#1 Justin Bieber hater