Jul 29 2010

Who should replace Simon Cowell on American Idol?

Lots of speculation is circulating about who will replace Simon Cowell as a judge on American Idol this season. Some rumored names: Harry Connick, Jr., Chris Isaak, Bret Michaels, Justin Timberlake, Elton John and Jessica Simpson. Wow! Who do you think should replace Simon?

7/27/2010 7:59:49 PM
Patterson Tompkins United States
Patterson Tompkins
Harry Connic, Jr.!! He is Very talented and I think he has earned his spot on the American Idol judge pannel! Tell me again, what does Jessica Simpson know about music?? Haha Smile
7/28/2010 2:06:59 PM
kathleen United States
kathleen
You know, why cant just an average person host? Have a contest and give an American a job! Someone that isnt already making the huge dollars. Celebrities are celebrities and get paid big bucks because the public makes them celebrities and no one else ever gets a chance. I say....look outside the box!
7/28/2010 2:09:21 PM
kathleen United States
kathleen
I say hold a contest and have an average american host! We need jobs, we have talent, we have just never been given the chance.
7/28/2010 2:23:05 PM
kathleen United States
kathleen
I say have a contest and give the job to an American that needs a job. The public makes celebrities famous and rich, there are some very talented people out there that have just not been given the chance. American idol does a great job at brining out signing talent, but there are some pretty talented people out there that may not have a great singing voice but would blow you away with their musical knowledge. I SAY GIVE THEM A CRACK AT IT! Smile
7/29/2010 3:39:57 AM
Rhonda United States
Rhonda
A regular person (no celebrity) or Harry. In no way should it ever be Jessica Simpson! BUT not that it really matters. I stopped watching the show 2 years ago.
7/31/2010 1:16:49 PM
Michon United States
Michon
I think it would be wonderful to have Mandisa replace Simon as the judge on American Idol. She is musically qualified - and it would be poetic after the way he talked to/about her when she was a contestant Smile