Aug 03 2010

Will Favre retire... Yes or No???

It was announced today that Vikings QB Brett Favre is considering retirement again... Scott is hoping that he is listening to the Hattiesburg, MS KLOVE station so that he can woo Brett back to the Vikings. Do you think that Brett will really retire this time???
Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (15) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

8/1/2010 1:58:08 PM
Sara United States
Sara
I'm a Vikings fan also. I have actually struggled accepting Brett Favre as a player for the Vikings since he was part of the "enemy" known as the Packers for so many years. I do however think he will be back...
8/1/2010 2:01:56 PM
TJ United States
TJ
I think he is trying to break MJ's record. Smile
8/1/2010 2:03:18 PM
Howie C United States
Howie C
He's a great player and i would like to see him play again. I think that he could still do alot for the Vikes, but i really think that he's finally done.
8/1/2010 2:04:13 PM
Shane and Erin United States
Shane and Erin
We still have hope... he's not our favorite since he was a Packer but he played so well with the Viks that we are hoping he will still make us proud!
8/1/2010 7:25:05 PM
Omie United States
Omie
i don't think he will retire. I know his wife has joined her gym for another year and they have enrolled their daughter into a private school for this next year. . He needs to take us to the super bowl then he can retire. Go #4
8/1/2010 7:39:03 PM
Shailesh Ghimire United States
Shailesh Ghimire
Don't we know by now? It's his way of skipping Training Camp. It always gives him cover for a poor season - if it goes that way. Otherwise he's a hero. That's they way it goes....
8/1/2010 7:48:28 PM
Andrew United States
Andrew
I don't think he'll retire. I think it's just the media's way of getting him to announce it sooner. I've always loved Brett Favre but never liked the Packers. I'm so glad he's a Viking now, I found where I belong and so did he.
8/1/2010 7:48:47 PM
magon United States
magon
oooohhhh im sooo not a farve fan....but then again i do think he WAS(hint hint he will finally retire) a great player..lol
8/1/2010 10:29:28 PM
Raul United States
Raul
I wasn't a Viking fan but I always liked Brett Favre. He has proved over and over that he is an all-star quarterback. I'll say he won't because when I watched the Vikings lose in the play-offs, he took a real good beating. I saw his wife's reaction on TV when he got hit bad by the linebackers and defensive tackles of the Saints. Hopefully he will play another season but I don't think he will.
8/2/2010 4:33:22 AM
Patty United States
Patty
I think it's for real this time.  With all his physical problems, then bringing the Vikes all the way to the NFC Championship, one game away from the Superbowl, then to suffer the crushing blow of that loss, I think he's done.  Too bad - I'm from Minnesota, a big Vikings fan.  Without Favre I don't think we'll make it to the playoffs this year.
8/2/2010 7:34:01 AM
Jenna United States
Jenna
I wish he would.... (I am NOT a fan lol) but remember this: football has been his ENTIRE life... imagine living your dream for many many years and suddenly needing to stop or change gears... That must be really tough....
8/2/2010 10:15:01 PM
Sherri United States
Sherri
He can't NOT play football. What else would he do? He loves it and knows he is past his peak but he just can't stop playing.
8/2/2010 11:14:05 PM
Hannah United States
Hannah
Who is this Brett farve?
8/4/2010 9:22:22 PM
Rebecca United States
Rebecca
Don't mean to be rude..... but I don't like the Vikings. But I really hope HE DOES NOT RETIRE!!!! If he does retire, the Vikings team ain't ever gonna be the sameFrown
8/4/2010 9:23:05 PM