Mar 24 2012

Best of Phoenix Make A Difference Tour

Listen today from 4pm to 9pm Central to hear the best of Phoenix Make A Difference Tour.

You will hear form Matt Maher, Dara Maclean and Sidewalk Prophets.

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (3) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

3/24/2012 3:32:55 PM
Peanuts United States
Peanuts
WOW it was wonderful serving with Klove ... Scott & Kelli
Thank you for opening my eyes and heart to Phoenix
This has been such an amazing experience.
I will update you on how your visit has changed my outreach! I'm thankful ... God bless you!

Stephanie - Peanuts - Giggles 😃
3/24/2012 11:32:40 PM
Jeff Williams United States
Jeff Williams
Hey I was wondering why we don't hear some songs by Todd agnew like my Jesus and grace like rain I really love to hear these songs seems like they've been forgotten ,any way I'd love to hear them a little more often thank u
3/25/2012 7:00:10 AM
Bradwaters United States
Bradwaters
Just heard a song from Warr Acers. I almost cried it was so good. Please if they are not on your rotation add them. I'm going to get the cd right now
Fair food!
Aug 09 2010

Fair food!

It's the season for deep-fried foods at the county fair! The latest offerings: doughnut burgers and deep-fried butter. Kid you not! Would you eat that? What's the worst/oddest thing you've had at the fair?

8/6/2010 9:40:18 PM
Mary United States
Mary
Fried snickers on a stick!
8/6/2010 9:47:57 PM
Hannah United States
Hannah
the worst?......fish flavored cotton candy
8/7/2010 2:54:15 AM
Dylan United States
Dylan
Chocolate covered Bacon!!!!!! It was so good but u Don't see it every day
8/7/2010 4:34:52 AM
Jacob Metzger United States
Jacob Metzger
The best is Cotton Candy and a Diet Coke Vanilla !!
8/8/2010 10:48:57 AM
em. United States
em.
the fryed snickers on a stick is realy GOOD!!!
8/8/2010 5:07:37 PM
Heike United States
Heike
deep fried butter? wow, that just sounds... yeah, don't even have a word for it... I don't like deep fried foods to begin with, so you won't find me anywhere these deep-fried adventures... but if you like it, why not? It's only once a year and I don't see anything wrong with that...