Sep 11 2014

Remembering 9/11

This picture from Sept. 11th always serves as a reminder that even in the midst of our greatest struggles, our deepest hurts... God is there, He is a constant source of HOPE.

'It's OK To Laugh': 9/11 and Military-Service Widows Find Strength At Shared Retreat

Also: How Will You Remember 9/11? Share Your Good Deed Or Heartfelt Message

Woman Who Lost Father On 9/11 Helps Newtown Victims Heal

Jersey Sales Skyrocket For NFL Player Caring For Daughter With Cancer

Enterovirus: What Does Wheezing Sound Like? When Should You Seek Help?

In Other News:

How To Check If You Were Exposed By Today's 5 Million Password Leak

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (0) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS
Sep 10 2014

Magnificent by Matt Redman

We found this beautiful devotion from Matt Redman and it really touched us. Pray you are blessed as well!

Sep 10 2014
Here Are Some Ways To Make School Lunches FUN!!
Aug 10 2010

Here Are Some Ways To Make School Lunches FUN!!

Here are some ways to make your kids lunches FUN! Do you have any ideas???

8/9/2010 4:30:20 PM
Hannah United States
Hannah
Hehe  Give then a little cupcake that has a heart on it and maybe a shaped sandwhich and some cool fruit that they like and a cool shaped bottle for water or juice
8/9/2010 4:58:43 PM
Lisa United States
Lisa
My mom used to have these little cards, on one side would be a bible verse and on the other side she would write a little love note or a prayer for me, and she put these cards in my lunch.  Even when lunch was gross, I could smile and feel the love.
8/10/2010 10:12:48 PM
rebecca United States
rebecca
I have a friend who always brings cheese cubes in her lunch and they always look so good!
8/10/2010 10:14:20 PM
rebecca United States
rebecca
oh! you could also put a little dry erase board on the lid /w a tic tac toe board drawn so they can play tic tac toe while theyre having lunch!
8/10/2010 10:22:10 PM
JC Day United States
JC Day
I teach at an alternative school, and I always look for ways to make my students feel special. I like to go around to the student tables and talk with them about what they've been up to lately. The kids really respond well when they think teachers care about them.
8/10/2010 10:25:50 PM
Nurse Kelli United States
Nurse Kelli
I know this is under the wrong thread - hopefully you guys see it!

Scott - check out "Viactiv" they have chocolate soft-chew vitamins that are both yummy and nutritous. They're for women... but hey... who cares? It's CHOCOLATE!!! =)