Mar 22 2012

Make A Difference Tour Day 2

Special guest Dara Maclean is with us today and serving with us tonight at Feed My Starving Children.

Feed My Starving Children

"Free"

Angry Birds & Instagram

'Angry Birds' blasts off into new frontier: Space. USA TODAY

Serving at the Phoenix Dream Center

Red Lipstick Debate

Dara's beginning with music

Safety 1st Push 'N Snap child safety cabinet locks recalled. abc

'Tebowing' Statue of Liberty Debuts as Tim Tebow is Traded to Jets. Daily News

Heart Attacks Could Be Predicted By New Blood Test, Study Suggests. Huffington Post

Underappreciated Marquette earning its place among hoops elite. CNN

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (1) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS
Mar 21 2012

Make A Difference Tour Day 1

On the road live in Phoenix, AZ.

Special guest Matt Maher is with us today.

Phoenician

"Christ Is Risen"

Hunger Games

"White Flag"

We will be at the Phoenix Dream Center with Matt tonight putting together outreach kits.

The Muppets get their star on the Walk of Fame. Today

Happy 6th Birthday, Twitter! abc NEWS Follow us on Twitter @KLOVEScott & @KLOVEKelli.

Tim Tebow traded to New York Jets. CBS NEWS

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (4) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS
Mar 20 2012

On The Road Again

Phoenix, AZ here we come! We leave tonight after the show.

Special guest Sean Dunn from Groudwire will be with us today.

Who is Groundwire?

How can I get involved in Groundwire?

Celebrate the First Day of Spring with these Restaurant Freebies & Deals... Hip2Save

Show Hope's Red Bus Project.

Source: imgur.com via Kelli on Pinterest

Mother Saves Daughter From Shark Attack in Florida. GOOD MORNING AMERICA & YAHOO! NEWS

Happy birthday, Mr. Rogers. TODAY

Job seekers asked for Facebook passwords. TODAY

Ashton Kutcher Signs Up for Space Trip. ABC News

New Israeli law bans underweight models in ads. TODAY

Many recent vets face another battle: Finding a job. TODAY

Online Tax Prep: Is it Cheap and Safe? ABC News

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (3) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS
Creepiest Fast Food Mascots!
Sep 22 2010

Creepiest Fast Food Mascots!

A list of the 10 creepiest fast food mascots came out today. On the list, Ronald McDonald, Little Caesar's Roman Dude and the Quizno's Rats. Topping the list? You guessed it: The Creepy Burger King Guy! What do you think? Who's creepiest?
Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (60) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

9/11/2010 2:55:38 AM
Jennifer Hesterman United States
Jennifer Hesterman
Definately the Burger King guy, he's so weird!
9/11/2010 7:57:17 AM
Sheryl United States
Sheryl
Has to be the Burger King.
9/11/2010 12:58:29 PM
emmy United States
emmy
the quiznos rat are little weird, something about rats and food is just gross, but the burger king guy definitely get first place for creepyness!
9/11/2010 5:58:49 PM
Nicole United States
Nicole
The Chuck E Cheese Mouse!!! and the burgerking dude he's a little corny. But seriosly they are both the creepiest mascots ever!!!
9/11/2010 5:59:02 PM
Kelly United States
Kelly
The Burger King guy is a well deserved toper of that list. He is a theif as well. Just teaches bad morals all around. I think the Little Ceaser Roman guy is creepy because of his spear. I really don't think he is I am just guessing as to why he is creepy. Then again it could just be the whole story of Ceaser that creeps people out. I agree that the Rats should be in that list also because thats just gross. Who wants to think of rats while eating anything.
9/11/2010 5:59:06 PM
Dawn Marie United States
Dawn Marie
Yeah, it has to be the creepy Burger King guy. How is he staying on? He creeps out everyone I know.
9/11/2010 11:00:34 PM
olivia United States
olivia
the girl on the wendy's signs is really scary!!!!!! :/ ive always been scared of her
9/12/2010 2:10:49 PM
Xoe United States
Xoe
I like the buger King guy the 2 i am afraid of is the Wendys girl and the Chuck Cheese mouse
9/12/2010 2:10:51 PM
Blake United States
Blake
The Burger King guy really scares me! My cousin was him last Halloween and he had the mask and everything and it was super creepy! But also the Chuck-E-Cheese mouse scares me!
9/12/2010 2:10:58 PM
Julie United States
Julie
Definitely the burger king guy...creepy....'nuff said.
9/12/2010 7:12:31 PM
maria United States
maria
i always got bugged by the hamburgler, he reminds me of the child abductor from "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" ... too scary!
9/12/2010 7:12:31 PM
Wendi United States
Wendi
We had a really weird guy that used to work with us. He wasn't employed here for a few years and then the Burger King commercial came out. Every time I saw the Burger King guy I would get chills down my back and couldn't figure out why I had such a strong dislike towards him. Then one of my co-workers said to me that the Burger King guy looks and acts just like Joe-Bob. Oh my hanna..... Ugh! My co-worker is right!
9/13/2010 12:12:40 AM
Brooke United States
Brooke
I am going to have to go with the Burger King Guy. He is really creepy! I was once watching TV with a little girl and, as a Burger King Advertisment came on, and she started screaming and hiding her face....
9/13/2010 12:13:31 AM
Jordan henderson United States
Jordan henderson
the creepy burger king guy he really  scares me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9/13/2010 10:14:56 AM
Amber Litzinger United States
Amber Litzinger
OH wow...I can't believe people aren't saying the Jack in the Box mascot...I seriously don't like going there because I feel like he is watching me...SCARYYYYY!!!! I wan't to keep little kids away from him.
9/13/2010 3:15:45 PM
Carolyn United States
Carolyn
I think that using a rodent to promote a fast food joint is just a bad idea all around.  Hello, can you say PLAGUE!
9/13/2010 3:15:50 PM
melody United States
melody
There is a commercial about a colon health product - and they have a little "colon" running around this gals house - sharing chore, etc.  Creepy!
9/13/2010 8:16:49 PM
Kim United States
Kim
Definitely the Burger King guy.  That guy totally creeps me out.
9/14/2010 1:18:08 AM
Blessy United States
Blessy
It's funny I just heard that a 3 yr old Joshua was scared of Chuck E Cheese.  My son is 2 and 1/2 and his name is also Joshua.  He is scared of Chuck E Cheese since the time he saw a guy with that costume.  He was having nightmares for couple of days after the last time he went to Chuck E Cheese.  We never took him there after that =)
9/14/2010 6:19:29 AM
Stefanie United States
Stefanie
Ronald McDonald is the creepiest of all!
9/14/2010 11:19:43 AM
sally silng United States
sally silng
I remember the Noid from Domino's pizza, that little dude was creepy.
9/14/2010 4:23:17 PM
Donjia Allred United States
 Donjia Allred
My daughter was terrified of the red robin mascot.
9/15/2010 12:35:42 PM
Josi Ingram United States
Josi Ingram
Those things from Quizno's were called "Spong Monkeys" and they were SO CREEPY!!! The Burger King really creeps me out, too. I also get a creepy feeling from "the world's best negotiator in the world" or whatever he is called. Eeeewwww!
9/15/2010 5:37:01 PM
Kenzie United States
Kenzie
The Burger King mascot is definitely creepy, and so are Ronald McDonald, Chuck E. Cheese, and Jack in the Box. Those mascots are just so weird, and give me the creeps.
Who said that mascots have to be weird, anyway? All those food places need to get nicer mascots that don't scare people. I mean, what happened to the Taco Bell chihuahua?
It was a pretty cute little dog, if you ask me. Smile
9/15/2010 10:42:06 PM
Rose Hoogland Canada
Rose Hoogland
In regards to your comments about fat people being made fun of and verbally abused.  It is just as rude and hurtful to make comments to skinny people. I know that being skinny is more desireable from a worldly perspective, but people can still be hurt by insensative comments like: Are you anorexic?
9/16/2010 4:02:16 AM
Samantha United States
Samantha
I always liked the old Ronald McDonald and the Burger King guy is creepy, but the two that get to me are the Dairy Queen Mouth and that purple guy from the old McDonald's commercials. I loved the Hamburgler but that purple dude freaked me out.
9/16/2010 9:03:57 AM
anna United States
anna
this might seem wierd but i think that theHome Depo guy is scary and wierd
9/16/2010 9:04:17 AM
Catherine United States
Catherine
I think the jack in the box mascot is creepy!
9/16/2010 2:09:48 PM
anna United States
anna
-spOry i did not realise that it was fastfood guys but i think thaT HE IS WIERD

thank you scot and kelli i love klove can you play pOwer OF YOUR NAME
BY LINCON BRUSTER AND DARLINE CHUCK THANK YOU
9/16/2010 7:12:56 PM
Ramona Garcia United States
Ramona Garcia
It has to be the Burger King guy with that plastic (fake) smile. And of course we ALL know who the true KING and SAVIOR really is! Who's smile is as REAL as REAL can get!!! Thank you Jesus!!!
9/17/2010 12:16:58 AM
Kenzie United States
Kenzie
That Geico gecko is kind of weird, too....
9/17/2010 10:26:11 AM
Isaac Delgadillo United States
Isaac Delgadillo
The burger king guy! Wouldn't it be so creepy to see a man like that at a fastfood restaurant and didn't they have a commercial of him messing with a guy sleeping to eat a burger of something idk but i think that guy is creepy.Smile
9/17/2010 3:41:37 PM
Leandra United States
Leandra
Ronald McDonald!!!!!!!!!!!!!  He looks like this killer Joker thing........ooOOoOOOOoooOOoOooooOOOoooOOO!!!!!
He's like messed up or something!
9/17/2010 8:44:39 PM
Tiffany United States
Tiffany
Burger King Guy!!!! For sure!!!
9/18/2010 2:12:53 AM
Dawn United States
Dawn
There is surprisingly a lot of creepy mascots out there, and I don't understand why they don't make them cool! The Burger King guy is definitely creepy! Everytime I've seen him on tv, I was so disturbed by him! Eww! I wish they would stop with him!
9/18/2010 12:24:25 PM
Nancy United States
Nancy
The Jack-in-the-box guy with the ping pong ball for a head and that really scary nose, is the creepiest, I always change the channel when he comes on. The Burger King guy is second creepiest.
9/18/2010 11:04:23 PM
Marilyda United States
Marilyda
It's the Jack in the Box clown! I didn't understand fear of clowns (Coulrophobia), but after seeing that guy, I do. I've never been to Jack in the Box, but with that mascot, there's not much desire to do so.
9/19/2010 9:25:07 AM
Ashleigh United States
Ashleigh
BURGER KING dude is SOOOOOOOOOOO creepy!!!!!
9/19/2010 7:52:35 PM
Missy United States
Missy
Jack from Jack in the Box.. without a doubt.. he is so creepy with his expressionless face.. :/
9/20/2010 12:53:06 AM
Tiffany Steward United States
Tiffany Steward
jack and the box  dude is creepy or weird
9/20/2010 12:53:47 AM
Ryan Canada
Ryan
Grimace is a taste bud, although definitely agree, not the best name for something that represents a restaurant.
9/20/2010 5:54:17 AM
TINA TURLEY United States
TINA TURLEY
what happen to the subway guy i think he looks non scarry
9/20/2010 11:02:31 AM
Greg United States
Greg
Grimmace from McDonalds is BARNEY!!! But still the burger king guy is the top creepiest!
9/20/2010 6:17:17 PM
Sarah Busick United States
Sarah Busick
well, the burger king dude is creepy, but, i think that he has some competition with the ronald mcdonald guy. they both scare me. and what about the jackin the box dude, you know the one that looks like he has a styrofoam head with an icecream cone on top of it? i think that HE is the creepiest of all. CREEPER! i have a strange fear of clowns anyway...
9/22/2010 1:42:18 PM
Doug United States
Doug
Scott and Kelli were talking about Grimace from the McDonalds line-up. Will it just so happens if you go on youtube and look it up the old commercials, Grimace was the original  bad guy stealing food from Mcdonalds kids before the fry guys or hamburgler. However Ronald rehabilitated him into a good guy who likes shakes. If I remember correctly from my childhood they even had a book back "when" (only 40 now) to explain Grimace's backround. He came from an island nation to Ronald Mcdonald land...can't remember why...probably stole food because he was hungry or something.
9/22/2010 6:43:46 PM
Doug United States
Doug
Here is my p.s.: Mayor McCheese, Quarter-pounder and Birdey are way scarier than todays characters.
9/23/2010 1:18:03 AM
kathie United States
kathie
The burger king guy. Gives me the creeps..always has and don't know why..creeps me out so much I don't eat there anymore!! eek..
9/23/2010 3:11:33 PM
Helen Hunter United States
Helen Hunter
the creepiest one is the Burger King guy ,the best was the Taco Bell dog but he not the mascot anymoreFrown
9/25/2010 9:01:58 AM
Hannah Byrd Chile
Hannah Byrd
The Creepiest One? Definately the Burger King dude.
His comercials are so weird!!!
9/25/2010 2:11:19 PM
Abby United States
Abby
I dont think the burger jing person is scary. The Jack-in-the-Box mascot is scary, but the food is good...lolSmile. Then goes Ronald Mcdonald.. Not Birdey or Hamburgler or any of them. I think theyre cool. Then the DQ mouth. Thats just creepy, but funny i have to admit then IDK...
9/25/2010 2:11:45 PM
Abby United States
Abby
I men king not jing.LOL Smile
9/25/2010 2:12:33 PM
Abby
Abby
Frown Frown Frown Frown poor doggy Frown Frown Frown
9/25/2010 3:41:36 PM
Jessica DeLong United States
Jessica DeLong
i work at burger king i find that guy really really really really creepy!!!!!!!!!!!!
9/25/2010 3:47:25 PM
Kelly United States
Kelly
Burger king guy!!!!! Who oked that!!!
9/25/2010 3:55:19 PM
Brenda C. United States
Brenda C.
By far, BURGER KING's mascot is the creepiest. The mascot steals, lies, and he is looks super eerie. His restaurants creeps me out too.
9/25/2010 4:22:49 PM
Teresa Gurries United States
Teresa Gurries
I have never thought of a fast food mascot as "creepy," until just a little while ago.  I remember that when I was little, I liked Ronald McDonald, but was afraid of the Hamburlar! He was cute, in a way, but kind of scary to a small child.  He dressed like a pirate, or something, I guess, and he always went around saying, "Rubble, Rubble!" That's all he said.  I don't see much of him anymore.  There's something for Kelli's son to dress up as!
9/25/2010 4:28:19 PM
Teresa Gurries United States
Teresa Gurries
The ChuckECheese Mouse never really scared me.  I went to a friend's birthday party at ChuckECheese, and for the kids who were having a birthday party, he would swirl his tail around, and give them a birthday spanking with it.  But I was never afraid, because it wasn't my birthday....
10/6/2010 5:04:26 PM
DONNA United States
DONNA
burger king dude and the jack in the box dude are def the creepiest ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!