Oct 05 2010

The WORST Breakfasts EVER???

There is a NEW list of the WORST Things You Can Eat For Breakfast... Can you guess what they are??? What's YOUR Guilty Splurge at breakfast???
Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (33) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

10/5/2010 2:35:16 PM
Kenzie United States
Kenzie
I sometimes pour Hershey's Chocolate Syrup on my Mini Wheats. Totally soak it with chocolate, sometimes I add caramel sauce, too. SO GOOD. But so bad for me. LOL Smile
10/5/2010 2:39:50 PM
Karen United States
Karen
Why is gluttony the acceptable sin of the church today?
10/5/2010 2:40:29 PM
nicole United States
nicole
krystals....the breakfast in a box thing.....my splurge  cold leftover steak and yeah i dip it in sour cream
10/5/2010 2:41:47 PM
sherri United States
sherri
banana bread stuffed french toast.  banana bread instead of regular bread stuffed with ham and cheese. dipped in egg fried and topped with lots of syrup.
10/5/2010 2:43:07 PM
Phill Bauer United States
Phill Bauer
I am going to guess that chicken fried steak is one of the worst, although the tastiest. As far as a breakfast weakness I have, pancakes with peanut butter and maple syrup. Won't eat em any other way.
10/5/2010 2:43:25 PM
Lenitakey1 United States
Lenitakey1
Every Morning I have a Vanilla Iced Coffee with extra vanilla from McDonald's. If I skip it in the morning I have to have it before I lay down. Pray for Me!
10/5/2010 2:45:06 PM
Chris United States
Chris
Creme filled chocolate donuts are very hard to turn down. So good !
10/5/2010 2:45:17 PM
Desiree United States
Desiree
My guilty splurge is the Starbucks Venti White Chocolate Mocha with 2 Extra pumps of vanilla syrup & the bacon artisan sandwich (bacon, egg & guda cheese on artisan bread). I know it's totally bad, but I try not to do it often.
10/5/2010 2:46:57 PM
Amy United States
Amy
Mummm.... donuts!
10/5/2010 2:48:41 PM
Rose Taylor United States
Rose Taylor
I cant eat breakfast in the morning because of health condition but when if i could i would eat Choclate Cream filled doughnuts or cold conadian bacon and pinapple pizza for breakfast! that would be my breakfast!
10/5/2010 2:51:17 PM
nicole United States
nicole
dutch chocolate ice cream...hmmmm.... that's what me and my husband eat every now and then for breakfast....lazy saturdays then a movie
10/5/2010 2:52:09 PM
Emily Munn United States
Emily Munn
not sure if my splurge would be considered bad.... i LOVE the breakfast burritos at mcdonalds! SO GOOD! as far as something that might be on the list... well there's that giant java chiller thing at sonics. throw in ANY breakfast food and you are over your calories for the whole day!
10/5/2010 2:59:00 PM
Christopher Turner United States
Christopher Turner
As a service member I have had my share of large, all you can eat breakfasts.  But then again, my day was going to made up of things to work it off.  That said, my all time favorite: Eggs Benidict
10/5/2010 2:59:03 PM
Catherine United States
Catherine
Have you heard of a "Bacon Explosion"? Just google it and it will come up with all the caloric tastiness!  Smile
10/5/2010 3:01:58 PM
Megan Massey United States
Megan Massey
Eggs Benedict is the best. I agree with Scott, biscuits and gravy are good too, and you can't forget cinnamon french toast!l
10/5/2010 3:08:09 PM
Donna Surprenant United States
Donna Surprenant
My Husband loves stewed tomatoes simmered with butter sugar On Toast fro breakfast.   Mine is I Hops Bluebarry Pancakes with eggs
10/5/2010 3:08:15 PM
Denise Ward United States
Denise Ward
My family's favorite breakfast is chocolate gravy over heavily buttered biscuits, bacon, scrambled eggs, and a large glass of milk.

Denise Ward
Redwater, Texas
10/5/2010 3:09:24 PM
Jennifer United States
Jennifer
This past weekend a group of us spent a couple nights at the resort at our Hot Springs here in Alaska. Amazing weekend btw! Smile on sunday, my best friend and I didnt have time to go to the resturant for breakfast, and so, since ice cream is our main food group (no joke), we decided to each have a Toll House Chocolate Chip cookie sandwhich with a White Choc Carmel Mocha (with an extra shot!)! i must say.. it was the most amazing breakfast ever! Smile we figure we might as well get away with it while we are still young! (she's 20, and im 19!) hehe!
10/5/2010 3:12:16 PM
Acacia United States
Acacia
my slurge is sometimes left over cold pizza dipped in ranch..yum Or cinnamon roll french toast from black bear diner. The worst I seen in my household was when my husband made a big bowl of coco pebbles and added hersey kisses to it..yuk. My healthy delight lately is frozen fruit like blueberries, strawberries or melon inside yogurt with a glass of cold fresh orange juice. My guess is that "tv dinner" breakfast would be on the worst list.
10/5/2010 5:45:32 PM
Justine United States
Justine
so is there an actual list?
10/5/2010 5:49:20 PM
JOSH GUILFORD United States
JOSH GUILFORD
two words OAT MEAL. not flavored no syrup just plane jane oat meal blah!!
10/5/2010 7:00:16 PM
Kristy United States
Kristy
I don't have it too often, but my guilty splurge is what I had this morning - a Frisco Breakfast Sandwich from Hardees. It's ham and scrambled egg and two different kinds of cheese on Texas Toast, and I think they basically marinate the whole thing in grease. LOL
10/5/2010 9:13:35 PM
Courtney Dean United States
Courtney Dean
i would have to say... cold pizza from the night before.
YUM!

Smile
10/6/2010 5:36:32 AM
Kim Campbell United States
Kim Campbell
So I heard you guys talking about the breakfast pizza from Domino's and I have to say, I agree with Scott!! That sounds sooo good!! But I wanted to let you know about a recipe I saw yesterday morning that's kind of along the same lines. It was a recipe for oatmeal, with a sunny side up egg on top! I may have to try it!!  Have a great day!!
10/6/2010 7:18:15 AM
Katie Neal United States
Katie Neal
CHOCOLATE GRAVY and Homemade Biscuits!!  My family has had this for breakfast for years, and so has my husbands family.  I hear that it's a southern "thang". Haha...Have a blessed day!

Katie Neal
Kirby, Arkansas
10/6/2010 2:33:03 PM
Monique Jamaica
Monique
Karen, you hit that nail on the head. We have been digging our graves with our teeth for so long. I couldn't agree with you more. It's a pity that as God's people we don't place much emphasis on gluttony or overeating which causes most of our sicknesses and other weaknesses. So much bad can be attributed to what and how much we eat. We need to wise up.
10/6/2010 2:48:00 PM
Corban United States
Corban
Pancakes with lots of chocolate sauce but I'm a teen an we can get by with eating like that.
10/6/2010 4:01:10 PM
Lindsay United States
Lindsay
I would have to think those cream cheese stuffed pancakes at IHOP can't be good for you but they do look so yummy! My aunt used to fry bacon and then cook fried potatoes and fried eggs in the bacon grease (in ALL of the bacon grease!). Talk about clogged arteries! The eggs would literally float in the grease! My favorite splurge is my late grandma's buttermilk pancakes with lots of butter and warm maple syrup! Love you grandma!
10/6/2010 4:17:58 PM
Lindsay United States
Lindsay
I would have to think that the cream cheese filled pancakes can't be very good for you but they do look so yummy! My aunt used to cook a whole pound of bacon and then fry the potatoes and eggs in the same grease....ALL the grease! The eggs would literally float in the grease! Talk about clogged arteries! My favorite splurge would have to be my late grandma's buttermilk pancakes with lots of butter and warm maple syrup...Mmmmmm. To make it really indulgent you could add a fried egg to the top like my dad does!:O Love you grandma!
10/7/2010 1:06:25 PM
Alex United States
Alex
I laughed so hard when i heard the banana bread stuffed french toast! I want to try it because it does sound really good, but without the syrup!
10/7/2010 3:35:49 PM
Cayti United States
Cayti
banana syrup on bacon.... my brother tried it because he LOVES bananas and bacon... he hated it, GO FIGURE!

but that doesn't sound like ANYONE would try tho...
hey, i know i wouldn't! Smile
10/7/2010 3:39:28 PM
Deirdre United States
Deirdre
I get butter and spread it ALL OVER my still frozen waffles and I put it in the microwave. And melt the buttery taste in my mouth. It's SOOOO bad for me but it sure tastes good!!! :O) lol
10/8/2010 9:25:31 AM
Deb United States
Deb
I don't do this often due to health condition but,Bolin's maple iced donuts with white cream filling or cold Bruno's cheese pizza.