Corbin Bernsen is our guest today!
Oct 07 2010

Corbin Bernsen is our guest today!

Our guest today is actor Corbin Bernsen. He hit major fame in the '80's with LA Law and is currently on the USA Network show, Psyche. Corbin has been on a journey of faith in the past few years and shares what he's learning about God. Got comments for Corbin? Feel free to share them here!
Learn more about Corbin's new movie here: http://www.rustmovie.com/watch.html
Listen to Corbin share about his new movie and his faith:
Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (11) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

10/7/2010 2:30:31 PM
Melanie United States
Melanie
Is is hard to hold fast to your faith in the business that you are in?
10/7/2010 2:34:57 PM
Melanie United States
Melanie
I love his attitude and what a giving spirit! It is great getting to listen to someone I have admired for so long. I have never heard him speak of his faith before. This is so great!!
10/7/2010 2:35:06 PM
Amy United States
Amy
Just curious how he like being on "The Mole" reality show/
10/7/2010 2:38:17 PM
Annie United States
Annie
Just love Psych. You do an excellent job Corbin. And so happy to hear you are a Christian!
10/7/2010 2:48:19 PM
beth king United States
beth king
Thats awsome that you wanna Give the way you do.  Thanks for letting us know that we haven't totaly lost all of hollwood!  God only knows what he wants out of your life.  We can only give how God wants to give.  My husband and I would love to give over and beyond, but that isn't going to make God love us more than he already does but I know that God apperciates everything that is given in his name no matter how big or small because as long as its for his glory thats all that matters.  But thats a great goal to have Smile!!  God bless and I'm going to put the movie Rust at the top of my list on Netflix Smile!!!
10/7/2010 2:58:13 PM
Barry United States
Barry
I would be interested if you asked him the following:

Do people in the entertainment business or as elite financial citizens have a complete misunderstanding of what it is like to really be poor?

Do people that are rich through entitlement really understand what it is like to be homeless?

Would it be a good intiative to have a project where wealthy people see hands on what people people are living and experiencing daily?

Is the disregard for the poor-needy because of lack of understanding or is it because of lack caring? There is a difference!

10/7/2010 3:02:31 PM
Ann Porterfield United States
Ann Porterfield
I just watch the trailor of Rust.  Wow!  I want to see the whole thing!

Keep up on the reading of God's Word everyday, Corbin.  God's word will help you make it through no matter how rough the path grows.  Celebrate the good times as well as the bad times.

God Bless you!
10/7/2010 3:33:47 PM
Lisa Leingang United States
Lisa Leingang
Corbin, heard on K-love and have to admit was pretty excited to hear you are a Christian.  Never watched L.A. Law (sorry) but first got to know you watching the MOLE.  You were our favorite one to watch.  When I told my husband that you were a christian he laughed and said, "Do you think Stephen (Baldwin) got to him?"  Phsyc is the show our family watches together.  We were excited you were in that one too.  Can't wait to see the movie and where God is leading you.  Thanks for sharing

10/7/2010 3:39:45 PM
Leslie Phillips United States
Leslie Phillips
Ok, forgive me please for emailing, calling and now messaging. But I was just so thrilled when I heard another person with the same vision I have been working to put together as well.I have this huge layout, with much detail on a community for the homeless. I just don't know where to go from there. I am extremely interested in presenting this to Corbin if you could please pass on my information. I have sent it to your email group, along with my contact #. Thanks for all you do, KLOVE!!

Leslie Phillips
10/7/2010 5:27:32 PM
Stephanie Dunn United States
Stephanie Dunn
I am so excited about this movie and the ones in the works. Corbin, I have watched for a long time and I love your work. I also love your mom's work also. It is so refreshing to know that one of your favorite actors is also a Christian.
Stephanie
12/2/2010 12:55:48 PM
Susan Morocco
Susan
I should really be writing.