Oct 12 2010

We are LOVING pledge drive

Yes, we really do love pledge drive - the stories we're hearing from our listeners are incredible. Got a story you'd like to tell us about how God uses K-LOVE in your life? Please share it with us

10/12/2010 4:36:02 PM
Ernest Takeuchi United States
Ernest Takeuchi
I was encouraged by Klove to make a difference in a Subway shop. I witnessed a black woman having a price shock with the meal that she ordered and started to put back some of the items that she had ordered. The Holy Spirit spoke loud and clear, MAKW A DIFFERENCE!!!, so I felt compelled to get up from my seat and let her know that I would take care of her needs. My youngest daughter witnessed this action and I am sure that she will make a difference in someone's life in the future because of your KLOVE ministry.
10/13/2010 8:56:32 AM
Hannah United States
Hannah
dear KLOVE,
thank you for always being there. I know you must receive story after story about how you've change, saved, or impacted lives of so many people across the country. Well guess what? I'm one of those lives. My name is Hannah, i'm 16, and i live in Idaho. Klove has been there for me through every up and down. God uses the music you play and the stories you tell to touch my heart and keep it humble. It is no coincidence... tender mercies surround your listeners. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
10/13/2010 12:30:27 PM
katie hermann United States
katie hermann
Just wanted to share how klove came through at a very pivotal time in my families life.  My husband and I support klove through a business memebership we began during the last pledge drive.  This summer we added to our family of 5, we have twin boys who are 12 (Joseph and David) and a 5 year old boy (Luke) all biological children, we adopted a beautiful little girl from China this past June 28th (Sarah).  She was 2 years old (now 3) and she is deaf.  The whole process has been a true leap of faith and we have received all kind of comments some great some not so great.  The week before we left for China, I was feeling stressed out to say the least and my phone rang.  It was a klove prayer partner asking if we needed any special prayers at this time.  It felt like God's comfort coming through the phone, I said yes as a matter of fact we are about to board a plane to China to meet our daughter and we need prayers for her and us during this process.  Fast forward to today, Sarah has been home 3 1/2 months, she has had a cochlear implant is doing amazingly well.  She fits perfectly in our family and her brothers love her so much.  I was driving her to preschool this morning and of course playing klove.  For some reason I turned it down, all of the sudden Sarah says.."MAMA, MAMA"  I turn around and she points to her ears and the air then shrugs like, "what happened to my music???"  So, I turned the volume up again and then she clapped and smiledSmile  Our God is so good!
10/13/2010 12:33:24 PM
sara United States
sara
My 4yr old daughter loves KLOVE (we do too!). We moved in June and now we don't get the KLOVE radio station here so we listen online. Thank God for internet! Whether we are listening online or she's playing her toy keyboard in her room, she sings everyday (literally!). When the song is over she always says "Do I sing pretty?" I say "yes" She says "I was singing to God and Jesus because it makes Him happy". How true is that! Thank you and let's keep singing and make God happy!
10/13/2010 3:42:11 PM
Lisa United States
Lisa
K-LOVE is surely making a difference in people's lives, and actually saving them in some cases.  I have a different kind of story: I'm 48 and have been Christian for less than a year.  I was incredibly lost all through my 20s and 30s, and participated in many, many activities and "lifestyle choices" that were both incredibly sinful and downright dangerous.  I managed to put my life back together, marry and have two beautiful, healthy children.  I am one of the people who DIDN'T grasp the hand God held out to me in a time of rock-bottom lowness.  I realized, through the help of a Bible-teaching Christian Church, lots of study, and listening to K-LOVE, that I indeed need a Savior, even though I had put my life back together and was now "respectable" again.  At the lowest point of my life, I didn't feel the need to give my heart to Christ.  I'm very glad K-LOVE was part of the team that helped me see that I needed saving even when my life appeared perfect on the outside.  Keep up the good work--some of us just take a little longer to get the message!
10/14/2010 5:23:45 PM
Allyson United States
Allyson
Im 16, I live in rural West Virginia. With the closest Walmart being 45 minutes away, you'd think my life would be so boring I could barely stand it. You'd be wrong. I am always stressed out and running around like crazy. After a hectic day today all I wanted to do was come home and sleep. Unfortunatly I have a mound of homework staring me in the face with absolutely no motivation to do it. I sat down at my computer feeling lonely and hopeless, but now I am happy and fulfilled. When i looked at my computer screen i saw a "sticky note" that said "When life gets rough K-Love." Its the only radio station I listen to and it always gives me encouragment and makes me feel loved. I just wanted to say thank you for keeping K-LOVE on the air and being so positive and uplfting. I hope God blesses you all and helps you through your daily walk in the life. <3