Oct 27 2010

Die Hard Texas Rangers' Fans!

Chris August and MercyMe's Bart Millard called the show to challenge Scott, who is wearing his Giants jersey and hat today. Bart and Chris are both die-hard Rangers fans and are confident in their team! Check out the conversations here:

Bart Millard segment 1 and segment 2

Chris August - Listen here

10/27/2010 4:37:28 PM
Linda MacIntyre United States
Linda MacIntyre
Regarding who is worse...men and their sports or women and their shoes. It would be men. Had you said women and their purses...women win that by a landslide. For example...and I hope God has a sense of humor...but I could be penniless and still carry my coach bag. Not a fake either. I'm talking the real deal!
Smile Carry on!
Linda MacIntyre
10/27/2010 4:42:09 PM
Donna Boone United States
Donna Boone
Regarding men & sports vs. women & shoes... we don't have to throw parties to watch our shoes... or become couch potatoes when celebrating new or favorite shoes... this is very funny, though... both sides, however, have valid points... enjoying the conversation... thank you and God bless...
10/27/2010 4:44:35 PM
Arlando Ayers United States
Arlando Ayers
I think women go more crazy over shoe because when a thing on shoes comes on the tv and has a sale they want to go get them.
10/27/2010 5:38:09 PM
Tonya Johnson United States
Tonya Johnson
I am a life long baseball fan. Rooting for the Rangers all the way! Loved how they tromped all over them Yank's!!! Woohoo Rangers!
10/28/2010 12:40:51 PM
Merrissa United States
Merrissa
I scince became a Ranger fan when i found out Josh Hamilton was on the team <3
10/28/2010 3:42:08 PM
Gabby Bouldin United States
Gabby Bouldin
It was only the first game, y'all! We still have 6 more chances.(: I have faith in my Texas Rangers! We can take 'em! God Bless, Gabby.(:
10/29/2010 10:02:22 AM
Olivia Bresnahan United States
Olivia Bresnahan
Hey Scott, and Kelli
I am a DIE-HEART Mets fan, and I really hadn't decided who I was cheering for until everyone here (up-state NY) said that they were cheering for the Rangers.  I felt bad for the Giants so I think I am on their side... but just this once!! =) Not to mention they have Boster Possey, and Cody Ross, both of whom I LOVE!!! But... I also LOVE Josh Hamilton, but I don't think that I can cheer for an AL team!! But either way, I will happy!!
Olivia