Nov 03 2010

Jason Castro in the studio!

Former American Idol finalist Jason Castro was on today with us! Listen to the interview:

How Jason proposed to his wife:

Jason on his life and music:

Listen to the full interview at our show highlights page.

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (12) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

11/3/2010 2:43:37 PM
Sammie United States
Sammie
I love Jason Castro! I voted for him every time when he was on American Idol.

Can you guys post the full interview on here too? Because i missed it.
11/3/2010 2:49:55 PM
Melaine United States
Melaine
Aww! I just missed this. Would you please post the inteview? So great to see former AI contests singing for the Lord, too! I can finally hear Jason's songs on a station I listen to. Thanks for featuring him. Looking forward to the new album coming out Nov. 9!
11/3/2010 3:13:05 PM
Lisa United States
Lisa
Wow I just heard KLOVE play Jason playing 'Somewhere Over the Rainbow' and it was Wonderful!! Thanks for sharing it.  Would you please post it if possible?  Or play it again sometime?  It was really a lovely performance.  Or yes, please just post the interview and performances for those that missed it.  Thank you!
11/3/2010 3:21:44 PM
Becky United States
Becky
Really enjoying listening to Jason, what a beautiful voice and talent.  Had no clue he was a God lovin man while he was on American Idol, what a blessing!

Keep on singing the praises to Jesus Jason!!
11/3/2010 3:22:46 PM
Shanan United States
Shanan
I couldn't help but wonder if Jason was a Christian after I heard him sing. He was my favorite that season of American Idol! I can't wait to get his new cd.

P.s. is he single? ;) haha j/k
11/3/2010 3:27:06 PM
Laurie United States
Laurie
I loved listening to Jason's unique sound on American Idol and look forward to hearing more of his beautiful music on K-LOVE!  Best wishes for a successful career, Jason!
11/3/2010 5:37:34 PM
Lori Favero United States
Lori Favero
I can't seem to find the full interview with Jason anywhere on this site. I would love to share it with my son at Texas A & M. I tried the Show Highlights link but it was not working.
11/3/2010 6:26:31 PM
Suzanna United States
Suzanna
Thank you so much. Jason is just a wonderful singer and a sweet/special person. Love his new song YOU ARE.
11/3/2010 9:03:28 PM
Melinda Fidler United States
Melinda Fidler
Nice interview.. great voice
11/3/2010 9:28:13 PM
just a mothers heart United States
just a mothers heart
As a family, just have faith and do what you feel is best. Our miracles are adults now, but our oldest son was 1 lb, 10 oz born at 26 weeks and the roller coaster ride, just ride with faith, love and give yourself time to be a couple.
Now they boss us around, we are the old ones who are getting wiser...we wake up in a new world each day..but the greatest gift ever, our daughter was born full term, they are Gods gift to give the world
11/4/2010 7:41:01 AM
Jason Ryburn United States
Jason Ryburn
Would just like to know if Jason's arrangement of Over the Rainbow" is the one that came from Israel Kamakawiwo╩╗ole, in Hawaii.
11/4/2010 10:06:03 PM
Arlene United States
Arlene
I think THIS was the BEST interview with Jason that i have ever heard. Thank you so much!