Nov 30 2010

Have Your Pets Ever Freaked you Out???

This morning I heard Hanna Montana singing, at first I thought my son had lost it... that can't be his ring tone! Turns out my cat Carlos snucks into our hall closet and was playing with my daughter's Hanna Montana doll!!! Have Your pets ever freaked you out??? If so, What Happened???

11/30/2010 4:54:03 PM
Margaret Burgess United States
Margaret Burgess
My dogs have freaked me out before.  We will be sitting quietly...both dogs sleeping.  Suddenly, the female will jump up and go running towards the back door barking.  We still have no idea what she is barking at!!!  My male dog, Cody, has also done stuff.  The one time I had gotten up to take him outside.  I turned around to see where he was and thought he was playing.  I saw something go across the living room floor....Cody was right behind it.  I went back and noticed it was a mouse he was chasing.  I tried to get him to go outside but he kept trying to get behind the tv and under the couch so I went back to bed!!!
11/30/2010 5:13:27 PM
Elizabeth Grace United States
Elizabeth Grace
I can't really think of anything, although I do have a dog in the extended family who barks at ghost.

However, I do have a dog (one of three), who tucked herself into bed one day. I picked her up and put her on the bed, and she managed to go under the covers and come out just enough that her head and front feet were out of the covers, and somehow managed to have the covers neatly wrapped around her from just beneath her front paws down to being tucked under her little tail. She was even resting her head on a pillow.
12/1/2010 11:03:10 AM
Margaret United States
Margaret
I have a big orange fluffy cat named Garfield.
He like to turn on my printer by my computer,then turns it off.We have our computer and printer set up in our bedroom,so Garfield likes to "go to work"around 2am.
We have 5 cats and they drink water out of a glass!
12/1/2010 12:36:03 PM
Kenzie United States
Kenzie
We currently have 5 cats (outdoor only). They like to leave little "gifts" on the doorstep - these "gifts" are dead mice, rats, birds, gophers, etc. One morning last year, I went out barefoot to feed the cats, stepped backward, and felt something under my foot. I looked down, and saw a dead gopher. It was disgusting!
Needless to say, I now watch where I step. Smile
And, thankfully, the cats haven't left any more "gifts" for a while.
12/3/2010 3:14:19 PM
Kim United States
Kim
I have a cat in the house.  I named him Spirit.  At night, once my 3 sons are in bed, he will wake up and just sprint down the hall way (which is really long).  He gives us NO warning at all.  Then he will come to the room we are in, jump on the furniture and just start "Meowing" for no reason at all; then take off running again down the hall.  This keeps up for 3 or 4 times in a row.  It's really hilarious now, but the first few times he did it REALLY bothered me!  Now we just say he is "Spazzing Out".  LOL
12/9/2010 2:57:50 PM
Jess United States
Jess
I have a dog and one day I was sitting in my living room eating lunch. He was sitting staring at our christmas tree. All of a sudden he starts growling (mean growl). It really scared me! Turns out it was just the mail man on out front porch. Funny thing is that i didn't hear the mail man and the blinds were closed!