Dec 01 2010

This Inspired Me Today!

You find inspiration in many different things, from your child smiling at you to the beauty of a sunset, inspiration breathes life into you, even challenges you at times! Today, a 15 year old girl inspired by Matthew West inspired me. Here is why...
Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (23) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

12/1/2010 4:13:40 PM
Christy United States
This was amazing!  What a great idea and a perfect reminder to pay if forward.  To whom much is given, much is expected.
12/1/2010 4:23:24 PM
Kenzie United States
Wow! I love this! It is so inspiring, and very creative!
12/1/2010 4:31:50 PM
Stephanie United States
Wow!! This was beautifully done! To the point! Love it!!
12/1/2010 4:35:33 PM
Lori United States
Loved it! GREAT JOB creating and filming.  The message is serve and love others.
12/1/2010 4:43:12 PM
Karen United States
Wow! I'll be using that for my jr high retreat on world hunger this spring for sure! Good job!
12/1/2010 5:07:09 PM
DeAnna United States
God blessed us with this kind beautiful girl of 15 to remind us.  store up your treasures in heaven.  Practice random acts of kindness,  Do good when nobody but God is watching.  Thank you for the video it made my wen.
12/1/2010 5:41:17 PM
Maureen Indianapolis United States
Maureen   Indianapolis
Thank you for the stats you added to your creative ( inspirational) video. Great job. You are a blessing!
12/1/2010 5:53:22 PM
Toni United States
It is refreshing to know a 15 year old cares about others as this little girl clearly does.  God Bless her, and I pray others will too see this.  We all can do a little to help.
12/1/2010 6:16:47 PM
Barbara United States
I borrowed a friends car last week and the dial was K LOVE.  This is my first week to listen. Normally listen to a local christian station.  You guys bless me.  This is an awesome video.  Thanks for sharing
12/1/2010 6:20:52 PM
Andrea United States
Looking for the young woman who called in to Scott on Tuesday evening - there are several of us who would love to be able to help you - but we need info as to where you are! Please call Scott back and give him your contact info and he will give you mine as well! Jesse please get back in contact with K-LOVE so we can let you know just how far His arms are reaching!!
12/1/2010 7:07:16 PM
Kathy Duncan United States
Kathy Duncan
The heart that created this video is obviously running after God's!!! I have been touched~  Thank you to this very special young lady. God sees your heart and He is pleased!
12/1/2010 7:30:14 PM
JC United States
It's awesome how God inspires even the young.  This has inspired me to look outward at what I can do to make a difference in someone else's life.
12/1/2010 8:31:30 PM
SM United States
Awesome!!!!!!!!!! The Lord has given you a heart for the needy. Great video! God Bless you!
12/2/2010 7:38:53 AM
donna United States
that was an awesome video
12/2/2010 11:54:39 AM
Alice United States
This is totally cool...I have posted it on my Facebook have a very bright future in this...God Bless
12/2/2010 12:47:02 PM
Rhonda Williams United States
Rhonda Williams
Wow, 15 years old! - out of the mouth of babes... (Psalm 8:2)
12/2/2010 5:16:49 PM
Edith Mukandi United States
Edith Mukandi
Totally awesome!!! Has really made me think and realize how uninvolved we can be and not realize it!
12/3/2010 3:13:23 PM
mom United States
Wow that was totally awesome i loved it by the way huge fan
12/3/2010 5:47:54 PM
Julianna United States
THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!I looooooooved it.IT really made you think."Am i thinking of the less fortunate?"My school is having a canned food drive and just our class has raised 370 something.And our whole school has raised 5,000 some thing.
12/3/2010 5:49:02 PM
Julianna United States
wait she's 15!?!?
12/7/2010 3:44:58 PM
Cheryl United States
This song spoke volumes to me the very first time I heard it. I have gotten involved with my local Salvation Army. Seeing the video just gives that much more inspiration to the song. This was so exceptionally done, it could only have happened by the hand of GOD! What a beautiful example of what GOD can do when allowed to work thru us!!!! Mega blessings to this young lady!!!
12/8/2010 2:23:30 PM
Jill United States
I am TOTALLY impressed with this video and moreso that it was created by a 13 year old!
12/8/2010 2:27:18 PM
Mae Beth United States
Mae Beth
GREAT JOB!!! This song shows that we need to stop looking around waiting for someone else to take the first step. It doesn't matter how much we can help, what matters is that we do what we can. You never know how a smile or kind words to a stranger might change their path. If anything give LOVE to one another.