Dec 03 2010

Vote for Scott to co-host on Regis and Kelly!

Regis and Kelly (not K-LOVE's Kelli) are looking for a guest co-host for their TV show! Do you think he could swing it? His co-host would be still be named "Kelly" and you'd be able to SEE him instead of just HEARING him on the radio?

Nominate Scott Smith for the Regis and Kelly show

Read Scott's Bio

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (20) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

12/3/2010 5:30:59 PM
Sandy United States
I think that would be so GREAT for Scott to be on the Regis and Kelly Show.
You've got my vote!
12/3/2010 7:29:43 PM
Karla United States
I voted Smile
12/3/2010 8:44:42 PM
Wanda United States
Good Luck Scott. You have my vote!!!
12/4/2010 4:51:39 AM
Julianna United States
GO SCOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12/4/2010 6:29:54 AM
Brian United States
Scott rocks.  Plain and simple.
12/4/2010 10:56:39 AM
Gail United States
You have been nominated to co-host on Live! With Regis and Kelly.  I pray that you win!  Kelly Ripa won't be able to keep up with your spontaneity and sense of humor ;)

12/4/2010 3:56:07 PM
Sherry Diaz United States
Sherry Diaz
Good Luck!!! You will be Great!!
12/4/2010 6:00:59 PM
Georgette United States
Hi, I would love to nominate Scott, but I need a last name.  I regret to say that I don't remember it.
12/5/2010 2:01:25 PM
Georgette United States
I did not see the last name before today, I guess I just was not looking in the right place.

I can't listen to K-Love where I live but, I am an avid Air 1 fan, and I used to listen to you guys on the morning show,  I think either one of you would be great co-hosts with Kelly so, if they let me, I will nominate both of you,  Love you

12/6/2010 5:33:07 PM
Somjit Shartle Uruguay
Somjit Shartle
It will be wonderful to see Scott on Regis and Kelli show ! and I am huge fan of Scott and Kelli and plus others host on K-Love you are all great and very care ! and ofcourse you believe in God too. So my family and I are looking forward to see you on Regis on Killi show .    love you guys ! Somjit,
12/7/2010 4:53:44 AM
Trisha Mcconnell United States
Trisha Mcconnell
Hey Scott its your sis im so excited your viewers are taking part in voting you in on Regis & Kelly.Keep it coming listeners we need to prove to the world that christians really do have more fun & Scott's just the man of GOD to do it,WOW just imagine that would be awesome.Let's ban together my fellow brothers & sister's of CHRIST and get Scott sitting next to Kelly Ripa!
12/7/2010 12:42:58 PM
Norm Chapman United States
Norm Chapman
Scott:  You rock man.  You have my vote -- I think you would be as great with Kelly as you are with Kelli!  I started listening to you when I was first diagnosed with a debilitating medical condition-- first song "(Better than a) Hallejah" by Amy Grant, and it changed my life.  Now my car radio can't be changed it is stuck on KLOVE and the Scott and Kelli Show daily!!
Good luck Scott, and God Bless you both!
12/7/2010 3:25:26 PM
Renata United States
Scott is so uplifting day after day, Scott &
Kelli make me laugh and lift my spirits day
after day, he would be a great edition to
12/8/2010 6:00:28 PM
Renee United States
I voted - good luck!!
This info was a little hard to find!  Can it be put on the Front Page of KLOVE's website so everyone can find it?
12/8/2010 6:50:03 PM
Carole Anania United States
Carole Anania
I voted for you Scott...I enjoy listening to you on KLOVE.  You sound like a very cool guy who is a godly man and you are funny too.  I think you would do an awesome job.  I hope they select you.
12/9/2010 10:39:10 AM
Charmaine United States
I nominated Scott!

Included this video cause i think they'd like to see a sample Smile
12/9/2010 8:09:25 PM
Kim United States
Where do you go to vote?  I clicked on the link and it just has a link to nominate, not vote.  Am I supposed to nominate again?
12/13/2010 5:19:13 PM
salina velez United States
salina velez
Scott and kelli God bless you both..I think this would not only be A great adventure,but A great oppurtunity for A God fearing man to spread the word to those who don't know Jesus..good luck your in my prayers.
12/13/2010 7:34:07 PM
Stephanie United States
Hi!  I heard about this on the radio today and was hoping to vote, but I don't see anywhere on the Regis and Kelly link to vote - just offical rules.  Can anyone help me out???

12/14/2010 12:07:33 PM
Karla Nichols United States
Karla Nichols
Scott, good luck! I hope you get to be on there! What an amazing opportunity that would be for you to share your passion of Jesus to everyone! Lots of love from Utah!