Apr 08 2011

Support K-LOVE and win a guitar!

Get ready to rock out! As a thank you to you, any prayer or financial pledge made BEFORE 7pm CST (5pm PST) will be eligible to win an autographed guitar from MercyMe!

Donate now

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (19) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

4/8/2011 3:41:35 PM
abbey polizzotto United States
abbey polizzotto
Kelli! your hair is so wispy. What happened? lol!
4/8/2011 4:33:02 PM
Barb Finley United States
Barb Finley
CAPTION CONTEST!!!!!!  Upper left pic of Scott and Kelli....Kelli, "I ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK!!!!!!"...Scott, "Welcome to my world."   Smile
4/8/2011 5:05:51 PM
Mariah United States
Mariah
That is soooo Cool!Laughing
4/8/2011 5:07:42 PM
Mariah United States
Mariah
Sorry I told my mom to give money but she Won't!
4/8/2011 5:08:46 PM
Rhonda United States
Rhonda
Have u given away the guitar yet?
4/8/2011 5:11:03 PM
Mariah United States
Mariah
I would give money but I don't have any because I'm 12
4/9/2011 11:07:32 AM
Erin United States
Erin
Hey, you guys are on air right now talking about the Steelers and the Packers.  Kelli just mentioned the Steelers saving face since the SB loss.  I donate to K-Love I put in my mothly pleadge on Tuesday morning.  Steeler Nation never has to save face.  3 Super Bowl appearences in 6 years, with two victories. Two victories to cap off the other 4 SB.  No saving face, just winning football and praising the Lord for it!  Black and Gold Forever!

PS-Love you guys, just had to defend the colors of the greatest city on earth!!!
4/9/2011 11:08:28 AM
EVELYN United States
EVELYN
I LOVE CHEESE-EVELYN FROM LODI CALIF.
4/9/2011 11:16:33 AM
Kay Ruby United States
Kay Ruby
Just wanted to let Kelli know that I am a HUGE packers fan!!!!  What an awesome super bowl it was this year.  I am lovin' cheese and all about the Green Bay boys!!!!!!!  GO PACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
4/9/2011 2:51:02 PM
Debbie Mogg United States
Debbie Mogg
Do you have to call in your pledge to qualify or can you donate online?
4/9/2011 3:57:50 PM
Sandra Brickey United States
Sandra Brickey
Hi Scott & kelly,

I listen to K-Love always in my car (when I can get it on the radio) A few years ago we had had a storm and the tower was down for several days.  I missed it so much.  Again, after several days of missing K-Love I got in the car and it was back on! I was so excited. I said, "OH Lord, what would I do without K-LOVE I missed it so much," You know what HE said? Holy Spirit said "Then support it".  I knew I needed to, I told my husband I really need to support KLOVE. AND I HAVE EVER SINCE!!! Thank YOU K-LOVE and all those who keep KLOVE on the air!
4/12/2011 4:24:59 PM
Rachel United States
Rachel
Hey Scott and Kelli,
Texas against the other 49 states is the rest of our Country and not the rest of the world because the rest of the World has more than that.
4/13/2011 12:34:15 PM
Teresa United States
Teresa
Love this "rockin'" picture! You two are so much fun!!
4/13/2011 12:43:13 PM
cecilia United States
cecilia
scott and kelli,
i just want to share that u guys play some seriously touching music.i did grow up in church,and love to worship to ur music. but ever since my mother died in 2009,i have lost my hunger for gods grace. please pray for me that i return to serving god. i know i need him in my life, and i know that i need to set the example for my two children. but for some reason i cant seem to get up, and just pick up my bible,or go tochurch.
4/13/2011 5:08:12 PM
Rose Taylor United States
Rose Taylor
Scott and Kelli, i want u to do the rest of this challenge blindfold style!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its so much better to not be pressured knowing how many people need to call to meet!
4/13/2011 5:18:15 PM
Rose Taylor United States
Rose Taylor
Can u please Play Voice of truth! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
4/14/2011 1:30:29 PM
Rose Taylor United States
Rose Taylor
Have u given the guitar away? who was the winner?
4/14/2011 5:19:38 PM
Robin Dodds United States
Robin Dodds
With out klove I would be soooooo lost, Thanks for keeping me found!!!! I thank god for you every night Gods Speed Love in Christ
4/15/2011 6:45:08 AM
Celita Eden United States
Celita Eden
You all mentioned Wednesday afternoon about someone from a Christian singing group who has decided to eat 1700 calories/day and people are joining him in this endeavor.  Where can I find that info?
Thanks
Dr. Paul Meier on keeping peace at family Christmas gatherings
Dec 14 2010

Dr. Paul Meier on keeping peace at family Christmas gatherings

Dr. Paul Meier was our guest today and had some great tips for navigating family gatherings at Christmas. Read all his tips here: http://www.meierclinics.com/xm_client/client_documents/Holiday_Relationships_12-14-2010_KLOV.pdf

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (1) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

12/15/2010 9:45:37 AM
Jack Sochor United States
Jack Sochor
I heard you saying the other day about all the abundance of food you had received and of the overflowing. I think it is great that people show apprication and thanks for what you do. It is great what K Love and you do along with us.
Father wanted me to ask if the abundance that you received was shared with his children less fortunate.
Have a " VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS " .
Sincerly