Jun 04 2014
Jun 03 2014
Jun 02 2014

Breaking Records, Myspace, & More!

Thanks for joining us at The K-LOVE Fan Awards!

Myspace Tries To Lure Back Members With Embarrassing Photos

Paralyzed Teen Walks To Accept High School Diploma

10-Year-Old Breaks Half Marathon World Record For His Age

91-Year-Old Marathoner Breaks Age Group Record

10 Feature Highlights In Apple's iOS 8, OS X Yosemite

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (0) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS
To regift or not to regift? That is the question...!
Dec 15 2010

To regift or not to regift? That is the question...!

Tomorrow is National Regifting Day! Okay...be honest...have you ever regifted? Received a gift that was obviously regifted? Tell us about it!
Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (7) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

12/15/2010 3:43:59 PM
Nick United States
Nick
Scott,
Braces don't Hurt to much Smile
12/15/2010 4:13:26 PM
Barb Larson United States
Barb Larson
My sister needed a tiolet brush.
My dad regifted his tiolet brush.
12/15/2010 4:32:25 PM
Amy Read United States
Amy Read
Regarding the question of regifting, I'd like to submit this thought for consideration:  If someone were to give me $20 for a birthday present and I am short on cash and use that $20 to buy another friend a gift, have I regifted? It seems to me that would have, but no one thinks anything about it.  Now, if I received a $20 pair of earrings in a color I don't care for but a friend of mine would wear, and I give them to her rather than take cash to buy her another pair of earrings, have I regifted?  Yes, but what is wrong with that?  We regift love, time, acts of kindness all the time and that is all a present is any way you look at it.  I see no harm in regifting if it is a gift that reflects and honors the friendship of the original giver and the new recipient.  From one set of hands to another...it's a good thing.  Thoughtlessness has no place with brand new gifts or regifted ones.  It's the spirit of the gift that makes it.
12/15/2010 4:41:56 PM
Ben Meador United States
Ben Meador
I got a chuckle about the re-gifting conversations. For many years, My family  re-gifted a fruitcake to somebody in the family. I think it even went to my aunt and uncle in Singapore. We always wondered when somebody would eat it, but I don't believe any of us had the courage!!
12/16/2010 1:29:22 PM
Kate United States
Kate
tee-hee.....of corse everyone regifts some time or another!
12/16/2010 3:57:14 PM
Cher'rie United States
Cher'rie
Ok I have two stories!
I was given back a present I gave my Mother-in-Law the next year for Christmas! LOL

One  year I gave my husband the same Wiley Cyote slippers I gave my Step- Dad the Christmas before he Died!
1/7/2011 5:50:39 PM
Joshua United States
Joshua
I used to think that you were supposed to regift as a little kid. In short, my parents always got a tiny pair of spideman pajamas as a gift