Jan 28 2011

MeatWater!

Trying to cut out red meat in your diet? You might want to try MeatWater! Yes, it IS exactly what it sounds like...meat flavored water! There's Beef Jerky, Italian Sausage, Hungarian Gulash and...wait for it...FISH! Would you drink this? Why or why not?

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (22) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

1/28/2011 2:20:18 PM
Linda United States
Linda
Yuck! No. If I can't sink my teeth into a nice medium-rare steak, than I don't want it at all. Not to mention that I don't like any of the flavors they have available!
1/28/2011 2:24:54 PM
stacy archuleta United States
stacy archuleta
ummm... lol fish flavored whater? I can only take real fish in icraments, so i dont think drinking fish water would go over so well.... I think ill stick to kiwi or lemon water Smile
1/28/2011 2:29:09 PM
Joanne Popish United States
Joanne Popish
My dog says yummmmmm!
1/28/2011 2:30:32 PM
Josh Echols United States
Josh Echols
This has been circling my work for a week now, and we've all been getting a good laugh at it. It looks convencing but I'm 99% sure its a joke. The bottles are the same as Vitamin Water battles (same color etc.). I think its elaborate Photoshop work. On their site we couldn't find anywhere you could actually buy it. When you look around on their site "dinnerinabottle.com" it becomes more and more jokey. They went through a lot of work though, and you can't help but wonder, "If Taco Bell could sell something 'meat' that wasn't actually meat, how far could this go?".
1/28/2011 2:39:58 PM
Shana Boyer United States
Shana Boyer
Wow that is disgusting.  I don't think I even want to try it.  If I want to give up meat I will eat vegi scallops and such.  I think the meat water would make me sick.  I don't think I would even want to give it to my dog.
1/28/2011 2:40:36 PM
karen United States
karen
Isn't this broth, how much sodium is in this stuff? can you flavor food? but bottom line YUCK.... I love Klove, if I am feeling down or question my faith prayer and Klove get me through
Karen    Inaianapolis In
1/28/2011 2:41:54 PM
Shana Lehrmann United States
Shana Lehrmann
Just sounds like cold broth to me. But you know there are people out there who love meat & hate fruit, so ...
1/28/2011 2:46:55 PM
Bob United States
Bob
Wouldn't this be just like drinking the hot dog juice in the package of hot dogs?  Hmmm.  Not sure if I could stomach this drink
1/28/2011 2:53:34 PM
Rose United States
Rose
Over a decade ago while my now 33 year old neice was in high school she carried a bottle of water, which wasn't so fashionable as it is today, with her to class.  Her friends continued to ask her to share it with them.  Finally, she filled it with tuna flavored water, which was bought for her cat, and shocked her friends with the interesting flavor.  Well, they never asked her again.

And, no, I wouldn't drink meat flavored water.  Fruit flavored, yes, especially lemon.
1/28/2011 2:54:19 PM
Rose Taylor United States
Rose Taylor
thats Gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1/28/2011 3:08:52 PM
denise United States
denise
If the Bible really had a book of Hezikiah, I'd like to think that somewhere it say somthing like 'Let your water be water and your meat be meat" Just saying! LOL!
1/28/2011 3:17:45 PM
Jennifer United States
Jennifer
A joke in bad taste... literally.
Check out the Disclaimer link at the bottom of the website.  Near the end of the first paragraph it says " If you have read this far, you must be special." and this nice little promo appears at the bottom of the page:
"Stay hydrated, and only mix MeatWater™ with vodka.
Never mix MeatWater™ with Mentos."

1/28/2011 3:38:05 PM
AprilDawn Alderman United States
AprilDawn Alderman
i just went to their website, they have more than dinner they have everything from breakfast to snacks even stuff for more high class people. all i can say is ewwwwwwwwwwwww
1/28/2011 3:49:45 PM
AprilDawn Alderman United States
AprilDawn Alderman
its not real if you to shop it only brings up tshirts hats stickers and stuff like that.
1/28/2011 3:49:47 PM
Jennifer United States
Jennifer
Yikes!!!  Check out the description for this flavor: Shawarmageddon.
" At MeatWater, our SHAWARMAGEDDON flavor is made with chicken instead of camel but we put all our resentment of modernity and misanthropy into a survival beverage that will fuel your rage right down the throat of the Great Satan! When it’s time for Jihad, it’s time for SHWARMAGEDDON!"

Cry
1/28/2011 4:25:35 PM
Amy United States
Amy
Whether real or a joke, the whole idea is just gross!

Imagine: your husband (or wife) comes home from work after a long day and is faced with Pot-roast Water and vitamin supplements. :p
I think I'll just eat Taco Bell, thanks! LOL
1/29/2011 5:14:48 PM
RG de Stolfe United States
RG de Stolfe
I'm sorry, no flavored water could ever substitute a nice juicy steak or even a chicken sandwich! Really, I'd almost rather have the nasty dollar burger than to drink a substitute!
1/31/2011 2:19:27 PM
Ian United States
Ian
That sounds disgusting, rather keep the red meat in my diet. Frown
1/31/2011 3:36:15 PM
Joy United States
Joy
i think for most people i can say GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1/31/2011 3:51:52 PM
Elizabeth United States
Elizabeth
eeewww gross.
1/31/2011 4:57:30 PM
katiem.l United States
katiem.l
ummm ewwww but its kinda insteresting. Would u drink it? my doggies would love love love it!!!
2/1/2011 7:00:32 PM