Feb 04 2011

Debunking common myths about heart disease

It's National Wear Red Day! People all over the country are wearing red today to raise awareness about the importance of heart health. There are many myths that can be dangerous to believe! Check out the list here: http://yourlife.usatoday.com/health/medical/heartdisease/story/2011/01/10-myths-about-heart-disease/43124514/1

We're sporting our red today!

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (9) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

2/4/2011 4:14:00 PM
Alena United States
Alena
Who scott you have pretty eyes! true story!
2/4/2011 4:15:11 PM
Alena United States
Alena
whoa scott! you have pretty eyes! True story!
2/4/2011 4:17:36 PM
Alena United States
Alena
Whoa kellie you have a very big, light up the room type of a smile. I promise! You two belong on T.V, not a radio! Although i'm glad you are on the radio because i love listening to you guys Smile
2/4/2011 8:56:53 PM
Patra Rivera United States
Patra Rivera
Yesterday on our board at work it was posted to wear red today for the heart awareness and living in Wisconsin with the super bowl coming I was sure everyone would be wearing Packer gear.Well I found one of my husband's Packer shirts and was about to put it on and realized that I sure wear red cuz everyone said they would be wearing it,so I put on a red shirt.Well,when I got to work everyone had on Packer shirts and I was the only one with a red shirt.Aboss came up to me and said,where is your team support?Isaid I'm supporting heart awareness,and he said the Packers should be in my heart.I told him my heart is in my HEART,that's whats going to keep me alive! Its not that I don't surport the Packersbut our health is a main issue too!
2/18/2011 2:32:47 PM
Sandy United States
Sandy
Love Black Hawk Jersey
2/23/2011 1:34:10 PM
KC Reybrouck United States
KC Reybrouck
What are you thinking? Read psalm 103! He renews our youth like the eagle!  Your not getting older, your getting stronger! I live by Isaiah 40:31 They that wait upon the Lord will renew their strength!
2/24/2011 3:12:48 PM
Nelda United States
Nelda
Kelli,
    set up camp in the Living room! make smors, hotdog, tell stories,the whole thing, Nelda
2/27/2011 9:22:06 AM
Cherry United States
Cherry
Nice Blackhawks Jersey. Love them!!!! What number? Kane, 88, is my fav.
2/28/2011 4:21:48 PM
Jasmine Johnson United States
Jasmine Johnson
Nice hawks jersey! love them! Is it a Towens ?