Apr 12 2010

Fee was on with Scott and Kelli!

Our special guests today? Fee! Their music, including "All Because of Jesus" and "Everything Falls" has impacted us all! Anything you want to say to the guys?

Listen to the interview with Fee at the links below:

Fee talks about their song "Everything Falls" from their CD Hope Rising

Fee talks about the theme of their CD Hope Rising

The guys from Fee talk about songs they've written

Fee talks about touring with the Rock & Worship Road Show

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (48) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS
Apr 12 2010

It's Make a Difference Monday!

Happy Make a Difference Monday! Every Monday, KLOVE listeners all over the country are reaching out, often in simple ways, to make a difference! We would love to hear what you've done to make a difference! Has someone done something for you? Tell us about it!

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (27) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS
Apr 09 2010

Revenge of the nerds: How Barbie got her geek on!

There's a new Barbie doll coming out and young girls had the chance to vote for what career they thought she should do. The girls voted for "Anchorwoman Barbie." Adults? They overwhelmingly voted for "Computer Engineer!" This got us thinking: what career do YOU think Barbie should have?!
Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (35) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS
Debunking common myths about heart disease
Feb 04 2011

Debunking common myths about heart disease

It's National Wear Red Day! People all over the country are wearing red today to raise awareness about the importance of heart health. There are many myths that can be dangerous to believe! Check out the list here: http://yourlife.usatoday.com/health/medical/heartdisease/story/2011/01/10-myths-about-heart-disease/43124514/1

We're sporting our red today!

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (9) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

2/4/2011 4:14:00 PM
Alena United States
Alena
Who scott you have pretty eyes! true story!
2/4/2011 4:15:11 PM
Alena United States
Alena
whoa scott! you have pretty eyes! True story!
2/4/2011 4:17:36 PM
Alena United States
Alena
Whoa kellie you have a very big, light up the room type of a smile. I promise! You two belong on T.V, not a radio! Although i'm glad you are on the radio because i love listening to you guys Smile
2/4/2011 8:56:53 PM
Patra Rivera United States
Patra Rivera
Yesterday on our board at work it was posted to wear red today for the heart awareness and living in Wisconsin with the super bowl coming I was sure everyone would be wearing Packer gear.Well I found one of my husband's Packer shirts and was about to put it on and realized that I sure wear red cuz everyone said they would be wearing it,so I put on a red shirt.Well,when I got to work everyone had on Packer shirts and I was the only one with a red shirt.Aboss came up to me and said,where is your team support?Isaid I'm supporting heart awareness,and he said the Packers should be in my heart.I told him my heart is in my HEART,that's whats going to keep me alive! Its not that I don't surport the Packersbut our health is a main issue too!
2/18/2011 2:32:47 PM
Sandy United States
Sandy
Love Black Hawk Jersey
2/23/2011 1:34:10 PM
KC Reybrouck United States
KC Reybrouck
What are you thinking? Read psalm 103! He renews our youth like the eagle!  Your not getting older, your getting stronger! I live by Isaiah 40:31 They that wait upon the Lord will renew their strength!
2/24/2011 3:12:48 PM
Nelda United States
Nelda
Kelli,
    set up camp in the Living room! make smors, hotdog, tell stories,the whole thing, Nelda
2/27/2011 9:22:06 AM
Cherry United States
Cherry
Nice Blackhawks Jersey. Love them!!!! What number? Kane, 88, is my fav.
2/28/2011 4:21:48 PM
Jasmine Johnson United States
Jasmine Johnson
Nice hawks jersey! love them! Is it a Towens ?