Jan 25 2011

Dr. Meier on getting help for depression

Our guest, Dr. Paul Meier of The Meier Clinics addressed the battle with depression and how to get help on the show today. Got questions for Dr. Meier? Feel free to email us at scottandkelli@klove.com or visit www.meierclinics.com.

If you missed the segment today or want to listen again, click here.

Jan 20 2011

Special guest today! - Sam Hancock

We had the privilegde of talking with Sam Hancock - the lead singer of the band Luminate. Their song “Come Home” is on K-LOVE and their debut self-titled album releases next Tuesday.

Sam talked about his life, family, love, and their upcoming album.

Listen to the entire interview: segment 1, segment 2, segment 3, and segment 4.

Jan 19 2011

Dr. Paul Meier addresses passive aggressiveness

Our guest today, Dr. Paul Meier explained the symptoms and causes of passive aggressive behavior. What is it? How do you deal with it? Can someone change? Learn more here: http://www.meierclinics.com/xm_client/client_documents/Passive_Aggressive_Behaviors_1-11-11_KLOV.pdf

Got questions for Dr. Meier? Feel free to ask them here or email scottandkelli@klove.com.

If you missed this week's segment, you can listen here: part 1 and part 2

Pray for Japan!
Mar 11 2011

Pray for Japan!

Many of us woke up to the devastating news of an earthquake and tsunami in Japan this morning. Heartbreaking. Thank you for praying for our friends in Japan, Hawaii, and the West Coast who have been hit by this horrbile tragedy. Feel free to share your prayers here.

"'Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed,' says the Lord who has compassion on you." --Isaiah 54:12

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (9) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

3/11/2011 1:19:08 PM
Lauren United States
Lauren
I wanted to request prayer for Japan of course, but I also wanted to ask if you guys could pray for my friend Callie.
Yesterday she passed out twice in school, had an ambulance take her to the hospital, and bruised herself bad.
She's fine now but is VERY soar. Please pray.

Blessings, Lauren.
3/11/2011 1:26:31 PM
Katie United States
Katie
My heart broke too when I heard the news. Gosh, it seems like the destruction in Haiti happened just yesterday and now this. I'm so glad you played that song "Blessings" just now. It was so encouraging to be reminded that God is always good and seeks to bless even in the midst of the storm. I pray that the people suffering in Japan would be encouraged as well and lean on the Solid Rock during this trying time.
3/11/2011 2:48:39 PM
Alann United States
Alann
I will be praying for Japan and the people that lost someone in this horrible tragedy, I wish there was someway I could do more to help over there, is there anything that I can do? I will pray for them definetly. Frown this is so horrible.
3/11/2011 5:52:39 PM
Judy United States
Judy
I'm praying for Japan and alll of those who may have been effected by the earthquake. I'm, praying that the resuce workers will be able to find people who may be lost in the rubble and debris.
I'm also praying the Lord will lead christians to get involved and help the relief efforts in Japan.  My heart goes out to them.
3/11/2011 6:30:13 PM
Kanako Japan
Kanako
I just wanted to say how much I appreciate your prayers for Japan.. I'm an exchange student from Japan in CO. Though I found out this morning all my family is ok, it is heartbreaking to see the devastation in my country. Hearing many of you are praying and wanting to help is encouraging me tremendously to keep my eyes on God to continue praying for the people there. So thank you.. I know your prayers are making a HUGE difference.
3/12/2011 6:59:16 AM
Thùy Uyên Vietnam
Thùy Uyên
let's pray for Japan.That's the most terible earthquake that i've not ever seen before, increadible! Hope that Japanese people will be save soon, There are too much people're dead.
www.youtube.com/watch .praying from Vietnam
3/14/2011 2:02:20 PM
sandy United States
sandy
scott i heard you mention an image of them w a sign that asked for prayer. do you knw where i can find it? our church is having a prayer dedicated to the people in Japan
3/16/2011 11:59:35 AM
Dana United States
Dana
Oh poor Japan. I have been praying for Japan and Hawaii. I just want to request a prayer for one of my friends or I should say two of my friends. they just need to come to God better.
3/20/2011 1:11:26 PM
Simone United States
Simone
I hope they get enough money to rebuild that place in Japan.I prayed last night after a hockey game and wished that huge wave hit here in Pensacola than Japan!!!!!! Frown!!!!