Aug 03 2012

Pythons in the Yard

New Jersey man finds pythons in yard twice in a week. NBC News

James Geist has spotted pythons twice within days in his West Milford yard.

Geist was reading on his deck when he thought he saw a branch move on July 23. He soon realized it was a snake.

Police arrived with two snake handlers who told Geist the branch was a 15-foot albino python.

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (0) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS
Aug 03 2012

Relying on GPS & Getting the Stink Out

Survey: Men Are Much More Likely to Rely on GPS Than Women. msn

The next time you hear a male driver boast about his gender's superior ability to arrive at a destination without getting lost, note that it may be because he and his XY brethren are getting more help in the form of GPS navigation systems.

(Read more)

4 Fast Ways to Get the Stink Out of Your Car. Shine from YAHOO!

Sniff salts

Get a whiff of wax

Dry and drive

Sprinkle oil

(More details)

Aug 03 2012

One Is Not Like The Other

My lunch. One of these things is NOT like the other...! Ha!

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (4) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS
Pray for Japan!
Mar 11 2011

Pray for Japan!

Many of us woke up to the devastating news of an earthquake and tsunami in Japan this morning. Heartbreaking. Thank you for praying for our friends in Japan, Hawaii, and the West Coast who have been hit by this horrbile tragedy. Feel free to share your prayers here.

"'Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed,' says the Lord who has compassion on you." --Isaiah 54:12

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (9) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

3/11/2011 1:19:08 PM
Lauren United States
Lauren
I wanted to request prayer for Japan of course, but I also wanted to ask if you guys could pray for my friend Callie.
Yesterday she passed out twice in school, had an ambulance take her to the hospital, and bruised herself bad.
She's fine now but is VERY soar. Please pray.

Blessings, Lauren.
3/11/2011 1:26:31 PM
Katie United States
Katie
My heart broke too when I heard the news. Gosh, it seems like the destruction in Haiti happened just yesterday and now this. I'm so glad you played that song "Blessings" just now. It was so encouraging to be reminded that God is always good and seeks to bless even in the midst of the storm. I pray that the people suffering in Japan would be encouraged as well and lean on the Solid Rock during this trying time.
3/11/2011 2:48:39 PM
Alann United States
Alann
I will be praying for Japan and the people that lost someone in this horrible tragedy, I wish there was someway I could do more to help over there, is there anything that I can do? I will pray for them definetly. Frown this is so horrible.
3/11/2011 5:52:39 PM
Judy United States
Judy
I'm praying for Japan and alll of those who may have been effected by the earthquake. I'm, praying that the resuce workers will be able to find people who may be lost in the rubble and debris.
I'm also praying the Lord will lead christians to get involved and help the relief efforts in Japan.  My heart goes out to them.
3/11/2011 6:30:13 PM
Kanako Japan
Kanako
I just wanted to say how much I appreciate your prayers for Japan.. I'm an exchange student from Japan in CO. Though I found out this morning all my family is ok, it is heartbreaking to see the devastation in my country. Hearing many of you are praying and wanting to help is encouraging me tremendously to keep my eyes on God to continue praying for the people there. So thank you.. I know your prayers are making a HUGE difference.
3/12/2011 6:59:16 AM
Thùy Uyên Vietnam
Thùy Uyên
let's pray for Japan.That's the most terible earthquake that i've not ever seen before, increadible! Hope that Japanese people will be save soon, There are too much people're dead.
www.youtube.com/watch .praying from Vietnam
3/14/2011 2:02:20 PM
sandy United States
sandy
scott i heard you mention an image of them w a sign that asked for prayer. do you knw where i can find it? our church is having a prayer dedicated to the people in Japan
3/16/2011 11:59:35 AM
Dana United States
Dana
Oh poor Japan. I have been praying for Japan and Hawaii. I just want to request a prayer for one of my friends or I should say two of my friends. they just need to come to God better.
3/20/2011 1:11:26 PM
Simone United States
Simone
I hope they get enough money to rebuild that place in Japan.I prayed last night after a hockey game and wished that huge wave hit here in Pensacola than Japan!!!!!! Frown!!!!