Mar 16 2011

Join Us For March Madness!!!

So the first Scott and Kelli Bracket Challenge filled up... So we have started a second! Here is your link... the password is klove! Join us and compete against some of your fave KLOVE artists and us! The winner goes home with a KLOVE Prize pack!

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (15) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

3/16/2011 5:58:45 PM
Chad Albrecht United States
Chad Albrecht
I am enjoying your "3:16" day.  I have a co-worker who refers to May 4th as "Star Wars Day", as in "May the 4th be With You"...
3/16/2011 7:49:41 PM
Steve Ornat United States
Steve Ornat
Please open another Bracket for those of us who were driving when you opened the second one.

Steve
3/17/2011 8:12:42 AM
Kym Godwin United States
Kym Godwin
Bracket #3???
3/17/2011 8:16:17 AM
robbie United States
robbie
i tried to sign up for the bracket but they were both full. that's probably for the best since i'm confident i had the right picks to take it all the way, And by "right picks" i really mean that once the games actually start, my bracket would begin to unravel. That's what makes this tourney so great. Much love to you guys and all our friends at K-Love. Blessings from RSB,
robbie seay

3/17/2011 9:47:37 AM
Alice Moore United States
Alice Moore
I tried to join the bracket and it was full, would love to have joined, But maybe this is God's way of telling me to stay out of it. God bless you all. Alice Moore
3/17/2011 10:47:08 AM
Beccy United States
Beccy
Bracket 3, pretty please with sugar on top!  It would make a nice birthday gift for me Smile
3/17/2011 1:37:50 PM
JILL M PENC United States
JILL M PENC
Scott about 1/2 hour ago u quoted a saying including Christ Above..Christ etc...I didn't have a chance to write it down but liked it ..could u post it 4 me....?..thank you...Jill
3/17/2011 1:52:40 PM
Sandy Daniel United States
Sandy Daniel
Hey Scott, Kelli,
I wanted to still join, the Scott and Kelli Bracket but it says it is full and that you can make room for more of us.  Apparently there is stil time to join just no room...
Does that make sense?  Love to join in the fun, if possible...Sandy
3/17/2011 1:54:28 PM
Vicki Curl Cooper United States
Vicki Curl Cooper
Uh...what's going on here? I must have missed it totally!  lol!  I seem 2 do that A LOT...MISS IT TOTALLY!  /;o)   I've enjoyed our John 3:16 & 17 days so far!  Can't wait for John 3:18 day!!  Woo-Hoo!
3/17/2011 3:33:51 PM
Jeannie United States
Jeannie
I work in Vail, CO so forgot that today was St.Patty's day.  I walked up to the ski ticket window and they gave me their "Vail Top O'The Mornin' Shamrock sticker. I was saved from the pinch.  jeannie
3/17/2011 4:19:19 PM
Joe United States
Joe
I just wanted to comment on the song playing now "I will walk by faith" by Jeremy Camp..  Whenever I hear it now I am reminded of when Lisa and Eric were talking about a girl who thought the lyrics were I will will wash my face!!  haha

Thanks for being awesome!!
3/17/2011 4:33:20 PM
Becca United States
Becca
I know nothing about basketball but always fill out a bracket using similar criteria to Kelli's. Wanted to get into the Klove brackets but they are full. Sad day. Frown  Can you open a third?
3/17/2011 5:49:41 PM
Peg Polodna United States
Peg Polodna
You go Kelli!!  Beat Scott in the tournament.
3/17/2011 6:07:27 PM
teresa United States
teresa
Scott&Kelly I didn't get in your bracket,but I am in a bracket against mysons in the first eight games I went seven and one . my sons cann't beleive it ! teresa
3/25/2011 5:45:16 PM