Oct 27 2010

Die Hard Texas Rangers' Fans!

Chris August and MercyMe's Bart Millard called the show to challenge Scott, who is wearing his Giants jersey and hat today. Bart and Chris are both die-hard Rangers fans and are confident in their team! Check out the conversations here:

Bart Millard segment 1 and segment 2

Chris August - Listen here

10/27/2010 4:37:28 PM
Linda MacIntyre United States
Linda MacIntyre
Regarding who is worse...men and their sports or women and their shoes. It would be men. Had you said women and their purses...women win that by a landslide. For example...and I hope God has a sense of humor...but I could be penniless and still carry my coach bag. Not a fake either. I'm talking the real deal!
Smile Carry on!
Linda MacIntyre
10/27/2010 4:42:09 PM
Donna Boone United States
Donna Boone
Regarding men & sports vs. women & shoes... we don't have to throw parties to watch our shoes... or become couch potatoes when celebrating new or favorite shoes... this is very funny, though... both sides, however, have valid points... enjoying the conversation... thank you and God bless...
10/27/2010 4:44:35 PM
Arlando Ayers United States
Arlando Ayers
I think women go more crazy over shoe because when a thing on shoes comes on the tv and has a sale they want to go get them.
10/27/2010 5:38:09 PM
Tonya Johnson United States
Tonya Johnson
I am a life long baseball fan. Rooting for the Rangers all the way! Loved how they tromped all over them Yank's!!! Woohoo Rangers!
10/28/2010 12:40:51 PM
Merrissa United States
Merrissa
I scince became a Ranger fan when i found out Josh Hamilton was on the team <3
10/28/2010 3:42:08 PM
Gabby Bouldin United States
Gabby Bouldin
It was only the first game, y'all! We still have 6 more chances.(: I have faith in my Texas Rangers! We can take 'em! God Bless, Gabby.(:
10/29/2010 10:02:22 AM
Olivia Bresnahan United States
Olivia Bresnahan
Hey Scott, and Kelli
I am a DIE-HEART Mets fan, and I really hadn't decided who I was cheering for until everyone here (up-state NY) said that they were cheering for the Rangers.  I felt bad for the Giants so I think I am on their side... but just this once!! =) Not to mention they have Boster Possey, and Cody Ross, both of whom I LOVE!!! But... I also LOVE Josh Hamilton, but I don't think that I can cheer for an AL team!! But either way, I will happy!!
Olivia
voicesoftheinnocent.blogspot.com
God answers prayer
Jan 22 2014

God answers prayer

If you ever doubt that God hears your prayers? Listen to this!

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (0) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS
Matthew Barnett of The Dream Center in LA is our guest today!
Mar 28 2011

Matthew Barnett of The Dream Center in LA is our guest today!

Matthew Barnett, co-founder of The Dream Center in LA is our guest today and his new book, "The Cause Within You " challenges us all to ask God to help us discover what He wants us to do with our lives. Learn more about Matthew's book and The Dream Center here: http://www.dreamcenter.org/.

You can listen to our talk with Matthew Barnett by clicking the segments below:

part 1, part 2, part 3, part 4, part 5, part 6, and part 7

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (16) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

3/28/2011 3:26:58 PM
Lilja United States
Lilja
Absolutely fantastic interview about the cause within you.  KLOVE's passion to reach people combined with the Dream Center is a perfect match.  Great interview!  Loved the piece all day!
3/28/2011 3:29:34 PM
Lilja United States
Lilja
3/28/2011 3:32:55 PM
Aaron United States
Aaron
Great stuff KLOVE with Matthew Barnett. The Dream Center makes a diffrence in the community and I'm so glad you have unleashed this message of social change and the churches responsiblity.
3/28/2011 3:36:12 PM
Greg United States
Greg
Enjoyed the interview's with Matthew Barnett.  It was great to see that the Dream Center is a part of Make a difference Monday's.  I thought the interviews really said a lot in a short period of time.  Well done!  I think the urgency by which he spoke about the church being the change was really profound.
3/28/2011 3:47:27 PM
Joyce United States
Joyce
I would like to hear Jeremy Camp, Let it fade.
3/28/2011 3:48:26 PM
Ryan United States
Ryan
Great interview with Mark Barnett. He was so great. I am heading out now to grab his book. I needed a pickup like this today. Be blessed.
3/28/2011 3:53:41 PM
Humesh United States
Humesh
Well done KLOVE, I have never heard Bishop Barnett before. He enlighted me as I did my daily house work.
3/28/2011 3:55:03 PM
Humesh
Humesh
WOW! I need to be sick everyday from work, some great stuff on KLOVE today.
3/28/2011 3:55:19 PM
Aaron Bradley United States
Aaron Bradley
Thank you guys so much for the interview with Pastor Matthew Barnett about his new book "The Cause Within You"!  I was so blessed and encouraged to hear Matthew talk about the book.  I know God is going to use this book to inspire and encourage so many people to pursue the dreams God has placed in their heart!  Thanks again everyone at Klove for a great interview!
3/28/2011 3:57:47 PM
Marvin United States
Marvin
Loved the interview with the author today, I was starving for something like that.
3/28/2011 4:00:06 PM
Victoria United States
Victoria
Don't really listen to KLOVE much but I sure loved the interview with Matthew. I thought it was so wonderful.
3/28/2011 4:17:09 PM
Joel United States
Joel
What a great day on KLOVE!  Great music! Great guest with Matthew Barnett and a great sense of cause and mission.  Thanks for the resource of the "The Cause within you" I should check this out.
3/28/2011 5:03:41 PM
Jonas United States
Jonas
So enjoyed the interview with Pastor Matthew Barnett today. It was great to hear the story and what an encouragement for so many people. Absolutely amazing!!!
3/28/2011 5:22:59 PM
Michelle United States
Michelle
Loved hearing such an inspiring word from Pastor Matthew today! He is always so encouraging and it really lifted my spirits. The book is amazing too! Thanks K-Love for all you do to keep us lifted up and ready to face the day!
3/29/2011 10:32:14 AM
Emilio United States
Emilio
I just want to thank you Scott and Kelli with all my heart for having this cause to make a difference in this world by using what is in your hands - your radio show! Wow I was totally blown away and inspired by Pastor Matthew Barnett and his new book "the cause within you"! You made a difference in my life and I cant wait to hear more of all the positive changes that are coming about from this amazing book! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
4/4/2011 3:32:21 PM
Sondra United States
Sondra
I read so many wonderful things about Pastor Matthew Barnett and the Dream Center.  One thing I have never read was where he was born and what is his mothers name.  I read alot about his wonderful father Tommy, but nothing about his mother.  I think a mother plays a big role in what a person becomes and Matthew is a amazing example for us.  Thank you!