Apr 04 2011

Day of Praise!

Today is a Day of Praise to God! Thanks for taking the time to share with us YOUR praises to God!

"Oh give thanks to the Lord; call upon his name;
make known his deeds among the peoples!
Sing to him, sing praises to him;
tell of all his wondrous works!"
...—Psalm 105:1

Share your praise to God here!

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (14) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

4/4/2011 3:36:08 PM
Brian Hoffmann United States
Brian Hoffmann
He is worthy! Thankful that God is the Father of mercies and the God of all comfort (2 Corinthains 1:3).
4/4/2011 3:40:20 PM
Laura Richards United States
Laura Richards
I am a conqueror and co-heir with Christ, so firm on His promise I'll stand! (From Desert Song) Thank you, Lord, that I am victorious in You!
4/4/2011 4:11:32 PM
Gina Snart United States
Gina Snart
I just want to thank God for what I have.  I am currently battling with seizures.  I am so glad that he is here for me so I have someone that I can lean on and someone who can offer me strength when I want to just give up the battle.
4/4/2011 4:19:50 PM
THOMAS A. WATSON II United States
THOMAS A. WATSON II
I want to praise God today for the fact that both my wife and I are cancer survivors. Thank-You God for your healing in our lives!
4/4/2011 4:48:15 PM
Joanne Palmer United States
Joanne Palmer
God must come first in our lives. Exodus 20:3  “You shall have no other gods before me.

I learned this lesson when I believed I was losing my husband to the attention of another women. Totally distraught and wanted to leave. I believed (as most of us do) know-one was as in love as we were.  I just believed this and we were married in our late 30's and you could not have told me different.  As anger filled my mind and heart, I would listen to all these love sick songs that just fed on my thoughts and dragged me down further. I started listening to Christian music and realized in all the love songs to God, I was loving my husband first then God.  When I studied this out further, it changed my angry heart, my perspective and desire to work things out.

God must come first in our lives, everything else will follow.  We teach this to our boys and remind them all the time that God is in controll TRUST HIM above all things.  Only he can work it out, he has a plan...

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

One of my favs

4/4/2011 4:55:35 PM
Shannon Rodgers United States
Shannon Rodgers
I am thankful that God has healed me twice from breast cancer. I was first diagnosed at age 33 and then again at age 36. God has his hand on my life and I would not be here without him. He put the right doctors in my life. Jeremiah 29:11 says For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope!
4/4/2011 5:11:39 PM
morgan walker United States
morgan walker
last week for spring break i went on a mission trip to New Orleans with a team of thirty. It was absolutley fantastic i could see God working every step of the way. Now were back and we are trying to have the same mission trip mindset at home. God is doing BIG things and its exciting!
4/4/2011 5:30:52 PM
Cindy United States
Cindy
I have created a website for a life of praise instead of a day of praise and I  would love to share it with everyone!
God Bless you all!!!!
Love Cindy
4/4/2011 5:31:54 PM
Richard Flores United States
Richard Flores
I am thankful for the Body of Christ in action.  I witnessed God work at a 3-day weekend in Carlsbad, NM.  I now have 35 new brothers in Christ that are on fire and ready to claim the world for Christ.  De Colores, men!!
4/4/2011 5:34:16 PM
Chris United States
Chris
I hurt my back last night and ended up in the ER early this morning when I had my little girl pick out my shirt so I could go she picked a shirt that I received from my church while I was at the hospital I received good comments about my shirt I praise the lord that he could witness through me even in a point of me being hurt our God is a powerful God
4/4/2011 5:35:24 PM
Tammy United States
Tammy
I praise God for 2 friends who have literally loved me back to Jesus. I ran from God many years ago and lost touch with them. God brought the 3 of us back in touch about 2 yrs ago. They accepted me right where I was and have prayed for me daily and loved me through my questions and doubts. I really don't know where I would be now if God hadn't brought them back into my life.
4/4/2011 5:57:42 PM
Scott United States
Scott
When my ex-wife left, I was deeply angry, especially about breaking up the family, and  only having my sons part time.

I was tired of being angry and hurting all the time, so I prayed for help letting go of my anger. The Lord has led me to forgiveness, and some discernment.  (I feel I've a ways to go there.)

I can't describe how good and peaceful it is now.

Hebrews 12

5.  And have you completely forgotten this word of encouragement that addresses you as a father addresses his son? It says,

“My son, do not make light of the Lord’s discipline,
   and do not lose heart when he rebukes you,
6 because the Lord disciplines the one he loves,
   and he chastens everyone he accepts as his son.”[a]
4/4/2011 6:29:01 PM
Daisy United States
Daisy
I thank God today because he has been so good to me and my family. We are currently going through a few difficulties now, but I know that he is working on us and in us. I know that he has brigther days ahead for us and I thank him for keepin us together through everything.

I graduate with an assiciates degree in June and I thank God for bringing me this far.I also have been getting really discouraged lately and it feels like I have been down and failing for a while now. But when I read from my daily bread devotional this morning,I knew he was turning things around in my favor. All the way he leads me, what have I to ask besides?? God is good, and his mercies endure forever!!
4/14/2011 7:47:49 AM
Dana United States
Dana
I praise God for music. I play the piano and it is such a great instrument.I have been playing for a few years now. It's a great blessing to be able to play for the Lord Almighty. I also praise God for my family anf friends. I just love them so much. Thank you Lord!