May 01 2011

Some of my favorites

Check out some of the music I've been listening to lately, including Kristian Stanfill's new CD Mountains Move and Passion: Here For You featuring "Waiting Here For You" by Christy Nockels.

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (12) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

5/2/2011 1:17:09 PM
Christina Trager United States
Christina Trager
How do you guys feel about killing bin laden?  I feel like it is a good thing but it is only going to make things worse...and I dont believe its what Christ wants.
5/2/2011 1:54:21 PM
Gwen United States
Gwen
I don't wish anyone to die without knowing Christ Bin Laden was a murder and he had a chance to surrender but he chose to hide behind a woman.
5/2/2011 2:18:36 PM
Lori Porter United States
Lori Porter
9/11 was horrible, and I can't imagine what it must have been like, to have lost a lved one there. But being a christian to me means that we are to have a heart of Christ. How would Have Christ reacted to a man that may not have been saved? Sad Im sure. I am sad for the whole situation of 9/11, the war, the lives lost, and most of all, that a death of any man makes people want to celebrate.
5/2/2011 2:24:55 PM
Elaine United States
Elaine
I am saddened that it had to come to this.  Espically as a Christian.  We are suppose to love our enemies.  I pray for our Country now more so because of retalation that may occur.

My grandson served 2 tours in Iraqu, I will continue to keep all our troups in prayer even more than before.

Unfortunately this event will not bring our troups home, nor will it bring back those who have lost their lives.

My prayer is that God keeps His Arms around is and keep us from harm, and I ask this in Jesus' name.
5/2/2011 2:31:53 PM
American girl United States
American girl
My remark is: How many times do you turn the other check? I don't think God would want others to die because of someone is so full of HATE towards Christians.  Too many people already had to die needlessly. Too many children without a Mom or Dad to hug them and say "I love you". What one chooses to do with their God given lives will have consequences.  Bin Laden chose his.
5/2/2011 2:57:53 PM
Jill Carpenter United States
Jill Carpenter
Osama Bin Laden had the blood of thousands of innocent people on his hands and most likely died without giving his life to Christ.  It is heart breaking to me for anyone to die without Christ, no matter what they have done.  I will not rejoice over his death.  His actions show that evil absolutely exists in this world.  For me, there is no other way to explain his actions.  I wonder what events led him to become so misguided.  I commend our troops for their bravery, especially those who have lost their lives protecting our country.  I pray for their families who are heroes as well. I am proud of all our military and their families and I am blessed and honored to say I am an American.  May God bless our military and our country and protect us from the attempts at revenge which are sure to follow. May we all be brave and stand up to evil and shine light and Christ's love in the dark places.
5/2/2011 2:59:03 PM
Nannette Jefferson United States
Nannette Jefferson
When I heard of the news of Bin Laden's death the only thing that came to mind was, I hope in his last breathe he gave his life to Christ.  How do we respond?  We as Christian should put our selves in the shoes of his family, his parents, and his siblings.  Are the joyful?  Just looking at the people in front of the WhiteHouse last night, how can we critize their people when they rejoice in the streets over killings on US soil, and we turn around and do the same thing, not taking into account the saddness that someone else may feel about that same death. I would fell for his mother and family that they would have to see someone rejoicing over the death of their child.  I am a mother and the thought of my son, no matter what he has done wrong, being killed would still be crushing, he is still her son.  Our response should be, God cared for Bin Laden just as He cares for us, and it is not a time for rejoicing over a possible lost soul.  To non-Christians it's best to respond saying, that still a life was lost, and to Christians we should respond mournfully to God that He reached out to Bin Laden just as He does to us all and we can only hope that at that last moment he gave his life to Christ because we know the heart of God is that none shall parrish!  Our God is not a God of evil, but a God of love.
5/2/2011 5:37:16 PM
Susan United States
Susan
My Husband was killed at work due to someones neglect. Their mistake left me a widow with 4 kids under the age of 10. I believe that we can silently celebrate the death of a person who was in charge of horrible acts but God is who judges in the end. We always have to remember that we are all someones son or daughter. Someone will always miss someone who dies. But for Osama, it was the misleading of others to believe
5/2/2011 5:48:27 PM
Susan United States
Susan
My Husband was killed at work due to someones neglect. Their mistake left me a widow with 4 kids under the age of 10. i say this because I know what it is like to loose someone you love. I believe that we can silently celebrate the death of a person who was in charge of horrible acts but God is who judges in the end and God will decide. We always have to remember that we are all someones son or daughter. Someone will always miss someone who dies. But for Osama, it was the misleading of others to believe in him and then they died and to be killed by him and his beliefs. My happiness is knowing that my husband is in Heaven. Osama's death will not bring that sweet revenge we are all looking for when we have been wronged. A sin is a sin. We all sin daily and need to ask for forgiveness. Our human nature leads us to think his sin is worse then our own.
5/3/2011 7:35:07 AM
Little Angel United States
Little Angel
I will pray for your family.
5/3/2011 7:52:29 AM
Little Angel United States
Little Angel
o ps can you guy's plz pray for haiti im from ther ..thanks =)
5/3/2011 7:52:39 AM
Little Angel
Little Angel
o ps can you guy's plz pray for haiti im from ther ..thanks =)